Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:32 pm
Sounds great! Shall I make it then? Or ydo you want to?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:38 pm
Go ahead if you want.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:45 pm
Arise, dear thread!
Vampire Soules
Ive played all the RE's except the psp ones. umm I know the storline
fairley well. I own some apperal (that probably dosnt matter though)

Um... someone must know someone at Capcom to get the PSP REs that don't exist to the general public (not yet, anyway, though there was one announced...) I mean, hey, if you haven't played those PSP REs, then sorry, but you can't get in. Those are the best ones. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:24 pm
Well, they just ported Director's Cut to PSP. So if he hasn't played that one, then he hasn't played the classic that started it all. No pass!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:22 am
That person is right, it doesn't matter if that person has Other RE stuff. Playing the storyline is the only thing that matters. Og speaking about RE Items. I have an Official Resdient Evil Zero T-shirt. Got it form my cousin. GHe has too many clothes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:56 am
Finally, we get something worth reviving this for!

SupaJelly
I've Played RE4 For Like 1 Yr. And I Think It's The Best Game. I Play
t Every Day. I've Beaten It Im Re-Playing It Again. I Admit Some Parts
are Hard For Me But I Manage. Im A RE Fan.Leon S. Kennedy Is The
Coolest.At Least For Me.I Haven't Found A Cool RE Guld And This One Is
Looking Really Awesome So I Thought Why Not.

Good For You. Speaking Like This, Capitalizing Every Word Does Not Make You Sophisticated. Nor Does Playing RE4. Furthermore, It Does Not Make You An RE Fan If You Like RE4. Sorry. You Lose. biggrin  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:55 am
Well, I usually don't encourage double-posting, but I've already got another little request. razz

|Dec|
I bought Resident evil 4 a week ago and now I have completed it 5
times due to constant playing done Asignment ada
Bought the chicago
typewriter and infinite rocket launcher
AND NOW IM DOING IT MORE

Ive never played a game this many times in a row before

Never? Well, no wonder you're not getting in here. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:46 am
This thread is still win.  

FoxyAreku

imgntn159

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:48 am
i remember mine was mad long. nah not really. i think a paragraph. lol. my request was accepted the first time. THANK YOU!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:32 pm
Canas is right on the first one, just playing and like RE4 doesn't make you an RE fan. Go try some of the original s**t liek RE1, 2, and 3. Now if you only played those, that would be accepted. Also the second one. what the Hell man? We don't need intimate details about how you ply RE4. Also speaking of intimacy, we would rather not know that you're masturbating off of the thought of finally getting infinite ammo items...or is it that your actually having sex Leon? Who cares, it's all the same. the only thing I liked is that you mentioned Assignment Ada, but the fact that you would rather using the Chicago Typewriter and Infinite Rocket Launcher as masturbation toys is way too creepy. I mean it's Ada! A female! Do you have a brain?

Yes I went there.  

Alkaizer87

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:30 am
So, finally, we have... a worthy contender for this thread! biggrin

sheva
muahaha i am the one and only sheva... hehe please let me join

Now, honey... as much as I like Sheva (and I do, she's an awesome character, especially after reading her profile in the files), I must say this makes me sad that I like her. 'Cause it associates me with you to a degree. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:59 pm
Hahahahaha! What IS this? This thread? xD  

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:46 pm
A thread where the mods can give our members great entertainment by showing some of the noobiest join requests. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:27 pm
Too bad I'm nota mod....I would embarrass all the noobs and post daiy if I could...Yes I am that evil.*takes out shotgun.* One more thing, you're not Sheva, she doesn't laugh evilly like that.*shoots modified shotgun rounds. Instead of scattering bullets it scatters tiny balls that connect into a net.* Oops....looks like the shotgun method is too fast, accidentalyl cut the noob with the net into many pieces. Oh well this way it's easier for the zombies to chew.*dumps the noob's remains into a bucket and tosses the remains over the wall.* Enjoy. Next time I i'll just net her the old fashion way by using hands, or maybe usethe old seat ejection method.  

Alkaizer87

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:41 am
She's not going down without a fight. I just got a PM:

sheva
how dare you decline my requset u dirty whore D<

Yes, how dastardly of me to decline your requset. twisted  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff