Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:15 pm
"As far as anyone is concerned, I am no slave. And even if I were, you wouldnt be considered my master." She said narrowing her eyes, her voice ice cold.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:18 pm
"I don't give a ********, I really don't. I'm already helping you even if you don't want it and as far as I'm concerned," He said shooting his head to look at Elli, "you are a slave. That's what happens when someone owns you."  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:20 pm
He was suddenly furious. He swung his fist and hit drew in the face and backed off.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:22 pm
He clutched his face. "How many times are you going to hit me today!?"  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:23 pm
"You deserved that."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:24 pm
"Why the heck are you people so cruel? I never did anything to you personally! I am no different than any of you, not really. What makes you people think you can own someone?" She said dropping to her knees, fighting back tears.  

byakuya_legend

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:26 pm
He suddenly felt sympathetic for her and he walked over to her and kneeled down in front of her. He hesitated then reached up to her neck and tilted her head up and looked into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:27 pm
Drew loked over. "Everyone is crying today! Jesus Christ send me a sign please!"  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:28 pm
She slapped his hand off her, and ran back up the stairs tired of everything. She wanted to talk to Mia. She was a kind person. She would understand. If only she would wake up.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:31 pm
He sighed. "Damn."  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:34 pm
"I'm going outside, you still have that building with the gym in it right?" Drew asked not very friendly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:38 pm
He nodded. "Yeah its still there."  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:39 pm
"I'm off, I'm pretty sure you'd rather cut yourself than work out or else I'd invite you."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:42 pm
She sighed, and walked to the room from before. She grabbed the knob quickly, before she could change her mind, and twisted it. She opened the door slowly, and walked in, closing the door behind her. She stared at the door wondering if this was a good idea she was in here, but then she thought. 'Who cares?'  

byakuya_legend

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:42 pm
He stood up. "Actually I think that would be great for me to do it would take my mind off of things. He started walking to the door that led outside to the gym.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games