Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:25 pm
Krinna spun around immediately, watching to see what would happen.
"This should be interesting." she remarked to Nia as Xaec flew through the air.

((btw, is that "Rather Dashing" as in, you dress like a peasant??))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:26 pm
(No, although that is a very impressive reference catch.)  

Tarrant le Sorcier

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:33 pm
((Oh, I think I can catch all references that are h*r/videlectrix based... even where they aren't intended... and, also I was just listening to the Peasant's Quest VG trailer on podcast... xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:36 pm
((Thanks for the insight.. I was lost.))

Before she knew what was happening, Marcella looked up once more. Her keen ears caught onto one of the creatures nearby approaching. When she caught wind of the attack, Marci gasped and dropped her suitcase at her feet before throwing her hands up in what seemed to be a petty defense. Her face was turned to the side with eyes shut tight as if someone were about to hit her.
Infront of the woman, however, was a strong barrier that could only be set off by surprise attacks and would deflect anything temporarily.

[picture.perfect.failure]

Liberal Vampire

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:50 pm
((no prob, Phailure. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:59 pm
Xaec was going too fast with too much momentum to stop. He slammed hard into the barrier and fell to the ground. His leg twitched, but otherwise he was completely limp for the moment.  

Tarrant le Sorcier

Liberal Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:06 pm
Marci flinched when the animal..man like..thing slammed into the shield. It flickered with a light blue aura before slowly vanishing.
She placed her hands back down at her sides, keeping a close watch on the creature. Marcella tilted her head, puzzled why he attempted to maul her, before looking on at the other woman and the cat.
"Erm.. Do you frequently attack random people on the sidewalk?"
She smoothed her hair calmly, though she had a terrible start earlier, while waiting for a response of some sort.

((>w< You read my intro? Splee.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:19 pm
Xaec snapped back to his feet and lept up. He extended his tongue out and licked the newcomer. He landed back on his feet and took a moment analyzing the taste. He looked up to her. "You has a flavor." he said.  

Tarrant le Sorcier

Liberal Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:56 pm
Marcella shuddered and stepped away from the creature.
"Gross.. What's your deal?"
She blinked while wiping the part of her body that was licked.
"What do you mean..a flavor?"
He was carnivorous obviously. She furrowed her brow, turning to pick up her suitcase. Marci dusted it off and shook her head. This couldn't get any weirder.
"Who..or..what are you, anyway?" There was obvious discomfort in her gentle voice.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:10 pm
He sat down and spat out the flavor. Not very tasty. "I is Xaec." he said. "What is you called?" This seemed to be a pretty typical question now, even though he'd only asked once.  

Tarrant le Sorcier

Liberal Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:30 pm
Marcella quirked her brow. That was odd too.
"My name is Marcella."
She took a step away from the one called Xaec and smiled half-heartedly.
"Well..It was..er..interesting meeting you, Xaec. I'm afraid I must be going though."
Marcella began advancing, glancing at the woman and the cat from the corner of her eye. She kept her arm and suitcase pressed to her left thigh with the other concealed in her coat pocket.
Strange strange strange...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:58 pm
ZombieJeff
"At the moment..." Erk looked over his shouler, he was in the middle of tightening some odd component with a gigantic wrench that required the use of both arms to turn.

"...You can cheer me on or sort the tools I'm done with." It was obvious he had been working hard and fast, as the tools spread all over the room.

she nodded-"kay" she picked up one and looked at it " you have so many interesting tools" she gathered a few and sorted them-  

Marill18

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:59 pm
this district is one under an endless siege....
so it was no surprise when they came....
a torrent of kaori clones rocked through the area intent on causing distruction with there shifting magic  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:59 pm
A loud siren started blaring over Brett's hangar. One of the doors opened and out came a few mini mechs, accompanied by... a green ball? "Haro destroy enemy! Haro destroy enemy!" Before you could say SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME HYPER MEGA CANNON OF DOOMZORZ!111 , Haro had one of those very large and destructive cannons sticking out of its head. "Have a nice day, biznatch!" The little round robot fired the very large cannon right down the street, right at the clones.  

The Mage of Space

Liberal Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:39 pm
Without much time to react, Marcella ducked out of the street into a random mechs shop. She pressed against the wall, timidly peering out onto the street at the clones and robot like machines.
She trembled, her breath heavy. Was it so much to ask to get off of this street? Alive no less.
She flinched when the cannon was fired. This place just kept boggling her mind further every second. How could a person get accostomed to a life like this? It was madness to her.
Marci just pressed tighter to the wall, waiting for whatever this was to end.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games