Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:19 pm
User Image
Sona [S]ontei
Nibi|Sand|Chunnin|Kitty of the desert!

She poofed out her cheeks a bit with air and a childish pout. "Ohh? Who is your assistant?" She asks pinching both his hands with her long nails.

User Image
Kai, The kitty of a kitty!
Closed off from love, I didnt need the pain. Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain. Time starts to pass before you know it youre frozen.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:26 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku didn't mind the pain as he stretch her cheeks out,"Awwwe such a cute kid haha." Arekku said smiling,"Haha she is a cutey too just like my other assistant, she's a genin by the name of Selene Nara." Arekku said smiling as he kept playing with Sona's cheeks.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:51 pm
User Image
Sona [S]ontei

This time she swatted his hands away again. "I'm not a kid! I'm a teen!" She says. "I bet you like being pervy with her too yes?" Sona asks.
[[reminds me to update her age Dx she should be 18 i think instead of 16]]

User Image
Closed off from love, I didnt need the pain. Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain. Time starts to pass before you know it youre frozen.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:57 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"Your always gonna be my student so your a KID!" Arekku exclaimed to her as he patted her head,'So don't get a big head just cause your a chunnin I can still spank ya like a baby!" Arekku declared to her smiling as he just place his hand on her head now,"But don't get me wrong I'm very proud of you I can't wait till I see you as a Jounin." Arekku said smiling at her,"And yeah I am pervy to everyone except four women."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:01 pm
User Image
Sona [S]ontei

"And this time I can spank you right back!" She says. "Four women? Your perby to men too?!Ewwwww." She says sticking out a toung. "Hey it means I won't get in trouble with Katsuro-san as much err as long as I don't go to rain without his permission." She says rubbing her neck.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:07 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"Haha you can only touch me if I let you, you should know that by now haha." Arekku said smiling as he had his hand still on her head,"Wow your getting a little bit to ahead of yourself now I'm only pervy to females and women that I find attractive is that better?" Arekku asked smiling as he just tilted his head curious at her,"What did you do something to rain?"

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:02 am
Katsuro walk the steps of the offcie as it felt like an eternity of stairs. Every step felt like a heart beat, pumping blood threw out the body. He was still thinking of his past as he had forgotten his own Nindo way. Going through so much battles in one lifetime. He was still young for a 24 year old, but felt like an old man. The pain he felt when he fought Zann in that battle to the death. He sound when he cut off Zann's arm. And the worst part about it, Zann was his very first friend and squad mate he had. It felt all too real right now, but knew it was not and was all in the past. He shook his head as he made his way to the door, knocking on it softly with his right hand three times. Their he waited

Edit: Katsuro could sense large amounts of chakra at Mist. He had smelled this before when he was the host of the Nibi. The Nibi may be gone, but still left some of it's power in him. He quickly made a shadow clone and dash out to the gates.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:22 am
User Image
Sona [S]ontei

"He is afraid of Akatsuki I think." She says."No I'm not gettin ahead of myself, Just curious!" She states.

User Image

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:59 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku nodded to himself as he headed to the door,"Ahhh I see well your in luck they are disbanded for now from what I heard though they always find a way to show there heads again." Arekku said as he was at the door now,"Yeah you are haha well curiousity did kill the cat you know haha." Arekku then open the door to see who it was.

((Sorry demonic I don't know if your still here sweatdrop ))

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image
Sona [S]ontei

Suddenly a orange tabby fluff ball of a cat popped above Sona's head. "Haha guess so!" She says petting the kitty.
[[wow i stabed a hole threw my lip with my canine tooth sweatdrop that hurt!...and ya demonic is still in here.

User Image

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:50 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"Um... whos this?" Arekku asked curiously as he looked at the little kitty,"Is he dinner?" Arekku asked curiously teasing her a little with a smile.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:58 pm
User Image
Sona [S]ontei

"It's my pe- err friend Kai I call her the kitty of a kitty!" She says as the cat meowed sticking it's pink toung at him. "She is a messanger cat." Sona replies. "Not dinner."

User Image

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:48 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku suddenly had Kai on his hand by the fur as he was staring at it curiously,"I don't know he looks like emergency ration when in trouble, I guess if you say so." Arekku said as he was staring at the cat still.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:51 pm
User Image
Sona [S]ontei

"No she is just extremely a poof ball!!" Sona states as a fact. She watched at the cat did a bit of a back and forth movement and clenched onto his armw ith back paws and fronts hanging on like nothing. "Hehe.."

User Image

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:59 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku was poking the little kitty face as Sona spoke,"Well glad to see you got a companion/meal mmmhmm." Arekku said smiling as he kept poking the kitty,"So tell me more of your new exciting life."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games