Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:24 am

(Well, you're friends with Havock and You'd have to be in Eastern asia to be on at 2 AM to 8 AM here in Texas So I thought you lived in probably either China, Laos, Cambodia or the Philippines.)

Tetsuo kept his grin as he looked at his new team member. "I know what you're thinking your eyes give it away." Tetsuo said as he had spent years studying human behavior "you think that a sensei who isn't familiar with your jutsu isn't worth it." His eyes squinted as he laughed. "Well the truth is I like genjutsu but Sensei knows only a few, but its alright because in the end I can broaden my horizons by learning from him."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:03 am

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

Lucia took two long steps towards Nelo and embraced him from behind making sure he would stop moving.

"Just relax." she said into his ear and exhaling onto it. "Be glad someone is actually willing to teach you." Lucia then took very slow and small steps as she moved in front of Nelo. While she was in front she turned her head and winked at Nelo.

Alessdmence

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:34 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel shook his head slowly, the boy had sheathed his blade. He straightened up and dispersed his Sand Jutsu, allowing the sand to flow back into the jars on his pouches.
"In all honesty.. Angelo? In all honesty, I am not truly suited to teach any of you three. I am a Medical shinobi, with the medical arts as my primary focus, despite my skill with Fuuton and Sunaton jutsu." He reached up and pulled his hood off, staring at them from his single eye bfore finally realizing his vision was distorted. He nearly slapped his forehead in aggravation as he canceled the Daisan no Mei jutsu, allowing him to see through both of his eyes. He shoved the headband onto its place on his forehead, now staring at the group with two silver eyes flecked with gold.
"However, I am also something of a multi-tasker. While my bojutsu and taijutsu abilities aren't quite what a kenjutsuist such as yourself would use, I can help you in training by repairing your muscles faster, allowing you to train quicker." He turned to the girl.
"For you, I have little I can teach. Lightning is an element that will never come easily for me, as it is the strength that defeats one of my elements, but the weakness that is defeated by my other. However, I can help you in chakra control exercises, as I know the basics for all of the elemental affinities."
The jounin turned to face his first student, Tetsuo. "And as for you Tetsuo-kun, I have genjutsu abilities that I can train you in, limited though they may be." He leaned against one wall, regarding the trio.
"There is one other benefit that being my students can give you. Unlike most of your fellow Kusa-nin, you have a choice. You can either ask me to retrieve scrolls on the Grass jutsu, or you can ask for training directly on Sand jutsu. This is an advantage to have, as few shinobi, even Suna nin themselves, have actually studied the art of Sunaton." Behind the rebreather his lips quirked.
"We're a mismatched group, but also likely to be one of the most versatile. Angelo-san, we have your kenjutsu abilities for close range and assassinations, Tetsuo for genjutsu to confuse and confound our foes, while Lucia provides cover at mid to long range with lightning and electricity. Personally, I am a support type, with medical jutsu to heal, as well as Fuuton for close to mid-range. I hope you all can get to know each other well in our time before the next Chuunin Exams, on any missions we might take." He stepped away from the wall and clapped Tetsuo on the shoulder.
"Let's meet at the ramen shop to introduce ourselves and get to know our team better. And Tetsuo-kun, don't worry, I won't hide myself this time." His eyes crinkled in an obvious smile as Ronnel walked out of the room heading towards the Ramen shop.
and I'll see more even when you're gone.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:01 pm

"On we go!" Tetsuo said with a a grin as he began to walk away towards the ramen shop. "Come on," he said to his team as he waved his wands towards him.

(Lol, soon everyones in for a surprise.)

Havok-Trance

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:14 pm

Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

"I'd rather stay." Nelo said as he stood and watched them leave. Nelo thought about what the man said and saw it as a very pointless manner of fighting, he only wished to learn enough to beat his brother and claim what was his all along.

"I dont want revenge, I want what is truly mine."
he thought to himself as he sat down in a chair.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:29 pm

((You didn't get along well with the other children did you -.-))

Ronnel-again

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:05 am

Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo stood up and even though it irritated him to the core he still needed a sensei.

"Lucia come we do need to follow that man." Nelo said as he extended his hand for Lucia to take.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

((Was the only student here.))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:08 am

((Lol I really am a nice guy, don't know why Nelo hates me so.))

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:10 am

(>.> Hello you two, I understand the timezones but you guys are never on for more than seconds ^_^)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:33 am

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

"Wow you became a gentleman." Lucia said laughing a bit then took Nelo's hand.

She walked with him and smiled a lot. "Are you sure this is not a date." she joked. She made sure that she was as close to Nelo as possible while they walked.

((Oh for me I'm busy.... xd ICe is kinda... weird xd )))

Alessdmence

Scelestus Est

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Scelestus entered the Village academy. It was his first day and he was fairly nervous. He swept back some hair from his eyes as he looked around. His spear and shield lay across his back, and the strap was digging in. He removed them and set them to the ground. I doubt I'll be attacked here. He sat down at one of the desks and swept back his hair again. His bright eyes searching for the teacher.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:47 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

There was a shot of lightning that fell to the floor,"I am GOD! Arekku yelled out as he was standing on the desk,"Now fear me!" Arekku yelled pointing at the new guy laughing with his head facing the ceiling.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Scelestus Est

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:53 pm

Scelestus laughed at the dramatic entrance."Haha. No."he looked around as he swept his hair out of his eyes."Do you know where the teacher is? I'm anxious to get started and learn alot."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"Yeah I'm not god." Arekku said nodding his head though he had in his hand a ball of lightning,"Well I'm the teacher, so fear me." Arekku said as he suddenly threw it at him,"Alright lets start with dodging bwahaha." Arekku said as he wanted to see how good his resilient, fast, and his reactions.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Scelestus Est

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:03 pm

Scelestus ducked back in his chair, catching himself on the desk behind him. The ball of electricity flew over his head.He pulled himself back to standing."Is that what I'm here to learn? I know how to dodge."He reached down and slid his left hand into his shield and grasped his spear with his right. A second attack wouldn't just be dodged.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games