Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:01 pm
He began to finish his training. He struck downwards and to the side, a little better than normal. It wasn't worthy of being called good, or -- anything close to it, but it was something. Not what he wanted, but something. (7/ cool

Finally, he seemed to be a LITTLE better at the style. Insufficient, but better. His style and grace were better than alot he had seen, and he felt a little more powerful. (learned)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:47 am
The Fall is Inevitable
How the hell would he notice he was training Pai Qua Quan, his training looked like armature yoga. It was a wreck.

((He recognizes it because his best friend did the same training for the same style. For Ronnel, only a few months to a year have passed while for everyone else years have gone by, so what other people have forgotten due to time he remembers with vivid clarity. So learning the Pi Qua Quan around him is like waving a neon orange flag around with dark green letters that state that your character is up to no good. Real smooth considering you just attacked the person that he calls Kage for the time being. Of course, he doesn't know that though.))  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki awoke to find her burns and gashes healed. She would have next to no scaring. Surprised she looked around and found Ronnel to be standing beside her staring at the Raikage with deadly dark eyes. "Ronnel." She murmed and stood up, using his coat tails as an aid. "Ronnel... I'm so sorry. I screwed up. Big time. He's..." She glanced to Shane who was practicing forms, "He's taken Grass as Cloud territory... I'm sorry... I just wanted to have our nation on good terms with everyone, but he was a snake in the grass." She bowed her head to the wizened medic.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:36 pm
User Image

•►Ex-Tsuchikage◄•
•►
S-Rank◄•

User Image

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Akira stepped from the shadows, He looked down on Aki, his cousin-in-law. He was silent for a moment. "You defeated her." He said, to shane, but talking mostly to the air around him.

Clothing
Cloak
Traveler's Cloak  

Naruto Eternity

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:17 pm
Ronnel no Tenshi | A-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Jounin
User Image

Ronnel sighed and shook his head slowly before looking at the person who he now had very valid reason not to trust.
"You may have conquered this village Raikage, but you do not have its loyalty." He turned around, dismissing the man who now held dominion over this village, the gold in his eyes fading away to return to flecks embedded in gray irises.
"Lady Kusakage, you shouldn't be moving around so much right now. I've been through the Amaterasu as well, and I know just how painful it is. Even with my healing, you are still going to be incredibly sore and weakened. You need to rest... if you don't have one already, I would suggest appointing someone to be your aide, preferably one of Kusa's Sannin. Do you have someone in mind who can take that spot?" He tilted his head to one side. "If so, I can take the message to them that they will be filling in for you while you recover from the burning." He noticed the other Kage rank shinobi appear, and while he had some of the bearing with the first person ever to defeat him in combat, this new figure was not the same person at all. He wondered what the link between the two was, but that was inconsequential for the time being.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:22 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
S h a n e x B r a n d e r e

"The pain was not when you left."

xxxxShane smiled, when Akira appeared, and replied, ''Of course I did. What do you take me for?" He simply shrugged off what Ronnel said. He didn't need its loyalty. He needed its resources.

"..The pain was when you were gone.."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki ignored his warning and remained standing. Though every inch in her body ached to just lay back down. She looked at him with desperation, "All I have is you Ronnel." It was then that she realized that she had noone within the village anymore. Her husband was gone. Her dear friend missing. All her close friends vanished like dust in the wind. "Could you please... be my aide? Until I'm well enough." She didn't wish to lean so heavily on him emotionally.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:54 pm
User Image

Ronnel's eyes widened in alarm as she began tilting sideways. He caught her shoulder with one hand and braced her as he considered her request. The Jounin took a deep breath before responding.
"It would probably be better if you had a Sannin doing this, but without one...are you sure you have no other Jounin? I mean, I'm a medic, and most of the people here don't know me these days... another Jounin might feel slighted..." He knew he was coming up with excuses, but he had never had this kind of responsibility. Then the medic in him saw the exhaustion in her eyes, and knew that she couldn't take any more stress right now. He bowed his head, letting his silver hair hide his eyes for a moment.
"All right Lady Aki. Until you are well enough to handle the running of the village on your own, I will be your aide. Now, will you please let me take you to the hospital or to your home so that you can get some rest? There looks like there was some old stress on your body that didn't quite heal before you came here......."

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:15 pm
User Image

•►Ex-Tsuchikage◄•
•►
S-Rank◄•

User Image

Akira sighed. "You did well... That technique I taught you, it was your trump card." He said, nodding. "Cousin..." He started. "Are you alright? I am sorry for this inconvenience."

Clothing
Cloak
Traveler's Cloak  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
S h a n e x B r a n d e r e

"The pain was not when you left."

xxxxHe shrugged, ''I'll be back. There's something I forgot in Cloud...'' As he said this, he disappeared.

"..The pain was when you were gone.."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:25 pm
User Image

•►Ex-Tsuchikage◄•
•►
S-Rank◄•

User Image

Akira watched Shane leave. He felt uncomfortable. He bowed and left without saying another word

Clothing
Cloak
Traveler's Cloak  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

All she could do was shake her head as he tried give up the offer saying that there had to be someone else around. It was true what she said earlier he was all she had now. She didn't even have her village. His comment on the old stress was an understatement. It made her grin disparagingly. Her pearly whites gleaming before hiding behind thin pink lips. "Please just take me to the hospital." She wouldn't be able to bare being in her empty home. Aki wouldn't be able to get there herself. She needed him right now.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:44 pm
User Image

The Jounin scooped the weakened woman into his arms. A memory came to him - one of seeing a younger version of this woman with a silver haired man, staying close by his side. He had seen them when he was passing through and observing the Chuunin Exams years ago. He wondered where that man was now, but he wasn't crass enough to bring it up now when she was already tired and stressed.
Instead he shifted his arms so that she was secure against his chest, which made him chuckle weakly.
"I apologize for not wearing a shirt, the desert was a bit warmer than here. Hang on tightly now." He closed his silver eyes and began focusing chakra. It was much more difficult without using hand seals, but he had used this particular jutsu countless times. There was a slight drop in temperature around them as wind began swirling around them. His eyes snapped open again.
"Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu." The pair vanished into the wind with Ronnel's technique. A heavy breeze was directed towards the nearby hospital.

[Exit]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki clung to him as he hefted her up. He would notice just how heavy she really was. Her actually body weight being 500 pounds or so more than what it would appear to be. All thanks to her metal heart and blood. She giggled at his apology, and then instantly regretted doing so as it then felt like her muscles had been clawed at. She sighed into his chest as the wind took them away to the hospital.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:58 pm
((XD Actually he wouldn't notice. Ronnel went through insane weight training when he was a Gennin, and can lift a couple tons.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff