Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:34 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel blinked and pulled his hood back.
"Come with me to the Tree Tets. I remembered something while I was away. Care to explain how you grew up so fast? I coulda sworn I've only been gone a few days, a week tops.." He shook his head as he led the way to the Tree of Life.
and I'll see more even when you're gone.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:38 pm

User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

”I wish to peer into that mind of yours…”

Tetsuo followed Ronnel, he knew the answer but decided he had to wait.

”Let’s see what I can pick apart”

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:23 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel stumbled out of the gates, heading towards the only Kage he had ever respected. If anyone needs a medic's skills... it'll be them.
and I'll see more even when you're gone.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:49 pm

User Image

Misa exited the village her next stop was somewhere to cause trouble. As they exited Maki stepped out and Misa began to tell him her plan.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:54 pm

Akria arrived at the gates as he bit his tumb and formed handsigns, slamming his right hand hard on the ground. "Summoning!" He said as he Summoned Mikoto. 'Let's head back to the Leaf. Mac speed style.' Akira comunicated to Mikoto as they took off out of the village.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:54 pm

Name: Auron
Village: Leaf
Equipment: 2 customs weapons, chakra grenades, special pouches that keep them from exploding
Reason for visiting:
Meeting a new friend

Auron quickly entered the grass village, looking for the ramen shop.

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Aki arrived at the gates dressed in a dark hooded cloak. She waited for Auron to show up.

(( Maaaaan, my brain is dead. ))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

((Me to. Lolz))

Auron arrived besides Aki.

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:50 pm

"I will follow you." Aki said as she pulled the hood over her head. She prepared to take off. "Use the ground, and avoid breaking the brush." She would be able to cover their steps with grass, and mask the scent with that of pear blossoms. Thankfully the forests of the Kusa had many different tree's. Including pear trees.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Auron Ryoku

User Image

((Oh wow, i have reached my limit, i am so going to sleep now..thats okay, i rather leave my rpc with another person instead of alone...that okay?))

Auron chuckled a bit saying, "Follow me where? I have no idea where I am going".

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:59 pm

Aki laughed and shook her head. "Oh my good lord. Just take off in any ol' direction. Accept the one you came from." The teen had her arms folded as she waited for him to decide.

(( Okee.
:] ))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:19 am

Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron sighed and said, "Any direction huh? Alright...well..I don't see any direction better than straight so lets go". Auron bounded off.

((Exit to Tenchi Bridge))

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:47 pm

Aki followed behind him sparsly dropping grass seeds to cover their tracks. The grass seeds sproutted blending easily into the plants.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:23 pm

✿❁❀CHIRU AKI
-------------------チル 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

The second the purple snake halted in front of the Gates Aki hopped off. She couldn't stand one more second on the back of the serpent. Shuddering she looked around to see if Vrail had shown up yet or not. The guards at the gate looked wearily at the snake and mumbled. The teen turned around and nervously waved to them then looked back and waited for Vrail. It had been quite sometime since he'd been home, but not much had changed about Kusa. It was still very peaceful. Though one of the last times he had been here the gates were nearly under seige. She had missed that battle due to her need to recover from the heart transplant.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Vrail landed near Aki and made a handsign to disperse the Snakes. "Thank you for everything..." he said in a monotone voice as he stared blankly at them, before dispersing them. He turned back to his companion "Well where to now?" he asked as he thought of things he needed to do. First he needed a Haircut and then maybe some good food and a rest. Going to the doctor was not on his mind, even though it was important.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games