Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:22 am
Ares smiled at her and spoke softly into her ear still a bit playful.
"Whats the matter, your blushing a nice shade of red."
He also thought on the situation at hand, and knew what he could do if she tried her legs but for her sake he wouldnt do it that way as it would leave one bloody mess. He instead moved his feet til they were between both of hers and slid his legs out til they were spread wide. This way it would be much more complicated to use her legs against him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:32 am
Bella looked over to Poseidon, then chuckled. "Not really..." She said, then her swing got a bit higher. "They loved my singing not me. So, why bother? " She joked with a shrug.

Ella growled as her blush increased since they were closer now. "I'm not blushing.." She said, then felt her cheeks start to burn then cursed. "Well, maybe I am, but your the one getting all touchy!" She sneered, struggling once more.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:35 am
Poseidon smiled, "you know besides that little rhyme you told me the other day, I haven't heard you sing" he said watching her swing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:41 am
Bella humped,"No...I haven't...well, I'm sorta afraid to I guess." She said slowing down a bit. Usually someone hears me, and then I run for my life.. She thought with a sigh then started to swing more to where she was before she slowed.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:47 am
Poseidon looked over to her, I'm a God, it takes more then a song for me to chase after you he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:48 am
Ares chuckled again. "I am not, I'm just sparring with you. All you have to do is submit and I will let you." He spoke in her ear again with a grin on his face. "Unless of course you like being this close..." He winked at her again.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:58 am
Bella bit her lip, well....I guess I could. I'm not sure if I'm good though, I might be a siren, but still. She thought then wondered what to sing. "Any requests?" She asked glancing over to him.

Ella turned her head to where she wasn't looking at him,"Your doing this on purpose.." She muttered then cursed again. She was stuck, he had her tied. She pouted slightly as she made sure not to look at him, and I'm not giving up. She thought, reminding herself how pathetic she would be if she did.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:01 am
Ares chuckled again and shook his head with an mock innocent look. "Why would you want to say that." His face straightened and he nodded a bit. "Albeit you are gorgeous but still, this is a sparring match not lovemaking." He winked at her again playfully. He was loving this, playing with one of the siren sisters.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:07 am
Poseidon shooked his head, "No, I'm shure whatever you sing will be beautifull" he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:14 am
Ella rolled her eyes once more then struggled. Stella randomly walked over, but stopped as she looked at them. "Perfect timing, kick his butt!" Ella said with a growl making Stella raise his eyebrow.

"I came to check on you, and your snuggling with Ares?" She said suddenly laughing."I am not!!" Ella said blushing even more as she glared at Stella. Stella laughed even more,"Oh..this is too good.." She said wiping her eyes.

Bella blushed, but looked away so he wouldn't see it. "Hmmm...okay." She thought then kept swinging as she thought of a song. "Up above the surface world is where the humans play...under here is me each day...wondering where I belong..The sea is no longer my home..as even my home is alone...As each wave coming cashing down..Down here am I bound.." She sang as she closed her eyes then opened them when she finished.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:17 am
Ares looked up at Stella and grinned. "We started to spar and now look at the position she got herself into." He chuckled and looked down at her. "Though I gotta say her skin is so soft." He winked at Ella playfully and looked back at Stella. "Now now, this is a spar so no calling in help Ella."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:24 am
Ella could just feel her cheeks burning then growled," Damn you.." She said struggling once more. Stella busy laughing again then just stood there and watched. She still avoided eye contact with him, or it would just throw her off guard.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:30 am
Poseidon smiled, "You have a beautiful voice Bella" he said looking over to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:35 am
Ares smiled at her again and whispered in her ear. "All you must do is submit then you wont feel my hard body against your supple body." He chuckled softly. A gentleman would let her go and either give her a better chance or take the fall. But he was the god of war after all and he never backed down from a challenge even if it was a suicidal one.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:44 am
Bella blushed again,"Thanks...it was just a random song really." As she twiddled her feet together then went back to swinging. She suddenly got an idea and giggled," Okay, your turn!" She joked, meaning it was his turn to sing.

Ella growled,"Fine, you wanna be like that." She said angerly then suddenly kneed where the sun don't shine making him let go. "That's what you get!" She growled backing away then stuck out her tongue. While Stella just laughed harder.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games