Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Rogue Butler

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:06 pm
((lol im the one goin manical down the hallways!!! Drake needs people 2!!))  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:26 pm
After he left, Kudo wandered the halls of the top floor in an attempt to excite himself, tired from the underuse to excess use.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ToxxiicMuffiins

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:40 pm
Akisa decided she'd get up so that she could find somewhere more quiet to relax. But she had no clue. She stood and smoothed out her clothing and than began wandering around again bored as hell.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:51 pm
Alice wondered the halls, as she needed to head for the kitchen. She placed her stuff on the counter, and began to search for things, a little clueless and torn. She heard Drake, and went to find him, seeing him run "Uhhh?" she tilted her head in confusion "Whats wrong Drake?"..  

MindxHunter

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:40 pm
Pi Ish Delicious
Ava picks herself up, with a flick of her finger she dusts herself off, but as she's about to finally hit the top of the stairs... Bam! Tripping her way, into a young man, red-headed and decked out in a white coat, she falls once more. Hearing an enthusiastic shout of, "I've done it! I've finally done it!!" from down the hall and glancing at a white haired boy streak out of the room, she glances up at the unfortunate young man. Shooting a charming grin accompanied by a becoming blush, Ava unconciously smooths her hair, "Oh, I'm sorry!" She stumbles over the words. "Umm, someone sounds happy, doesn't he... Well, you look new! You're...?" As she trails off, waiting for an answer, Ava stands and leans against the banister curving down the stairway.

Laurent grinned, his sharp teeth hanging just over his lower lip. She was back again. Her cute yet attractive apperance always interested the cold Knight. His black leather boots made soft noises on the marble stairs. He stretched out his hand, which was clad in white. "I believe we meet again." He said in his smoot voice, and a charming and slightly teasing smile played around his lips. His pale face seemed to be illuminated by the candle glow and his bronze hair always seemed trapped in a breeze that surrounded him. "Well, well, Ava, I heard you're hear for a new slave. But you haven't gotten that far, have you? But maybe you came to see me. Wouldn't that be interesting?" He chuckled and smirked. He dropped his hand, and let it rest on the onyx encrusted, silver hilt of his sword that hung in it's sheath on his belt. "How about we catch up over a drink. It's not everyday you meet the unique Temptress Ava." He continued to tease her. He had a feeling this girl was not like all those others. Maybe it was his imagination.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:58 am
Drake saw Alice and held her by the shoulders "Wrong?! Nothings wrong! I've finnaly gained full control over my other half!!!!" He said to her with a cheery grin  

The Rogue Butler

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:19 am
x-Angelic Demon Bri-x
Akisa decided she'd get up so that she could find somewhere more quiet to relax. But she had no clue. She stood and smoothed out her clothing and than began wandering around again bored as hell.

Haunter notices the girl from erlier, "im sorry we seemed to get off on the wrong foot, let me introduce myself, my name is haunter what is your name miss?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:34 am
User Image
Shinobu slung her frail arms around Shou's neck and closed her eyes, sleepily. The wind had no effect on her, except making her more tired.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:30 am
Alice just stared at him, as she listened, and managed to bring a small smile to her face "Thats nice.." she commented "How?.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:15 am
I managed to infuse the earring inside of me, which stabilizes it completely! just watch." He steps back from her and unleashes his demon form, although he was in his demon form, he had complete control over it. "See?" he said in a slightly changed voice  

The Rogue Butler

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:32 am
Alice nodded "Thats very good news.." she comment, then turned around, loosing her smile. She began to head back to the kitchen, as she was feeling pale and weak, from exastion, frusteration,lack of blood, sadness. They should have some cold blood...not sure how my body would handle that.. she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:35 am
Drake then changed back to humanhmmmm...maybe i should follow her just in case... he thought to himself he then followed Alice in the shadows making sure that she stays on her own to feet.  

The Rogue Butler

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:41 am
Alice looked around the fridge, as she found something strange They really do...yuck... She grabbed the can, and opened it, as it did smell good. It was weird, especially when you didn't know who it came from.

She sat on the counter, with sorrow on her eyes, and began to look through her book. She drank a couple of sips, making some 'yuck' faces, as the blood wasn't that great. She couldn't help it, but she knew what she had to do, and would work on it soon. Shou was still on her mind, but worse thoughts filled her head, as she clutched the can.

She then got up, grabbing her three items, and proceeded to Shou's room for the last time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:07 am
As Drake sees Alice coming he hides himself to make sure Alice doesnt see him. Once she had passed by him, he followed her to Shous room. I'm worried about Shinobu. She admited to Shou but he doesnt even care... he thought to himself.  

The Rogue Butler

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:42 am
Before reaching the room, Alice slapped her face a couple of times, putting on a better face. She knocked on Shou's door, with a reassuring smile, though it was fake. She held her book in one hand, and three small necklaces in her other hand.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games