Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:46 pm
The room was silent as the sound of one person walking in and taking a key from a body.

"What took you, Grim?"

"Roggshide wanted to make sure the rescue would have the greatest chance of success..." Grim answered as he unlocked Geno's cell.

"Sir! There's a kid in the cell here! Should we fire?" one of the soldiers asked, looking at Grim.

"No." Grim responded, looking at Cai.
"She's not armed. She's not keeping us from our job. Fall back to the hangar..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:01 pm
Cai let out a strange smile as they left. the black drones followed and attached themselves to Grim and Geno and began to shock them. Three others came from the front and exploded. She left the cells and ran down the hall.

Dojime cut them off as the drones exploded. He was around the corner in front of them. He shot his rifel down the the hall at the group.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:04 pm
Geno was out like a light, but Grim seemed unphased by the shock. He picked Geno up and began carrying him before taking cover behind a corner.
". . ."

Two of the soldiers were taken down by the surprise attack, but the other two were able to take cover before throwing a concussion grenade right at Dojime's feet before it exploded.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:07 pm
"DOJIME REPORT TO ME GOD DAMN IT!!" Demi barked. "CAI! ANYBODY! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING IN THERE?!"

"Grim's happening most likely.." Olskey sighed, looking down at Demi dully. She had proved to be quite a pathetic fight, worrying to much what was going on inside rather in front of herself. He had taken out the arm with the shield and whip and her last good arm was proving faulty. Seems repairs weren't as good as she hoped thanks to Rosh cutting it off. "Grim can we take out the ship while we're at it.. This is boring.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:11 pm
Dante raced right at Olskey and cleaved right through the shield with the Epyon's beam sword.
"...We meet again, rookie..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:19 pm
"Fu..." was all Dojime could get out before the grenade sent him flailing. "ow..." he said, head still spinning.

"Dojime went to the holding cells to stop them as did Cai," one of the officers responded.

Cai was hiding around another corner, waiting for the men to leave so she could help Dojime. the drone that had taken out Geno now attached itself to Grim and helped the other in the electrocution.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:22 pm
((Grim's a machine isn't he..?))

"OH ******** OFF WOULD YA?!" Olskey barked, swinging the axe wildly and cutting the front of the Epyon, making a large gash just under the cockpit. "GOD! I'M KILLING HER HONORABLY THIS TIME!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:27 pm
((That is what happens when you're trained for war since a child...))

Grim ripped both drones off before throwing them to the ground and stomping on them. The soldiers, along with Grim, then moved onward towards the hangar, reaching it a few moments later. The soldiers began to re-enter their mobile suits.

"I'm fine, let me go now." Geno groaned, looking at one of the empty Gera-Dogas.
"The dead won't need them. I'll take one of them for now." he added as Grim let him go.

"Honor would involve fighting without tricks...And that is all you have." Dante responded, using his blade and cutting through the back of the axe.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:31 pm
((That's just wrong..))

"WHAT TRICKS?!" Olskey barked, kicking away the Epyon and moving back before more damage could be done to the axe. "THESE TRICKS JUST HAPPEN TO MY WEAPONS YOU DUMBASS!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:32 pm
When the men left Cai ran to Dojime. "are you ok," she asked kneeling at his side.

"yea I'm fine," he said, still a little groggy. "get to you gundam," he ordered. he got up lazily and made his way back to the bridge.

"yes sir." she ran full speed to the hanger.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:34 pm
"Blade against blade. Using weapons like that shield against an opponent shows nothing but cowardice." Dante said, staring at the Bolinoak.

The Gera-Dogas along with the Death-Scythe Hell sped past them all. Their mission was complete.
"Olskey. Fall back now."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:39 pm
"Well it's all I got, retard." Olskey said with a sigh, before flying after the Gera-Dogas and Death-Scythe. "...Well that went well..."

"...That went horribly wrong..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:41 pm
Dante watched them escape. There was no point in chasing them down with a damaged suit...
"...How many did we lose..?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:46 pm
"I don't know.." Demi sighed, shaking her head. "It's to early to say at the moment. We lost some on the inside and out here.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:49 pm
Dojime howled into the bridge and slumped into the chair.

"are you ok sir?" one of them asked.

"I'm fine," Dojime said bluntly. "I just get blown up by a concussion grenade but I'm fine. get us back to earth," He ordered. "All pilots fall back," he ordered over the com and radio.

Cai stopped abruptly as Dojime's voice cam over the intercom. she turned and walked back to collect her broken drones.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games