Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:12 pm
Yuki froze, going rigid for a second. She stared back at him, looking into his eyes for the first time in a while. She always tended to stare just past the person she was speaking with, but had finally broken down and looked directly at him this time. She didn't move or speak for a moment, and then finally opened her mouth. "I th-think I lo-" She cut off suddenly, eyes widening further before snapping shut. "L-like you.." she mumbled quietly, face blazing red.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:21 pm
Lee kept her face cupped in his hand ans he looked into her eyes, "well then are feelings are the same," he said with a smile still there. "Do you want what Yukiko asked of me," he asked in his same calming voice as he continued to hold her soft and smooth face in his hand. Lee had to be sure before he closed the gap on her lips and kissed her.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:26 pm
Yuki opened her eyes again, staring at him uncertainly. She really didn't.. know what to say. Was she allowed to admit to something like that? She tried working up the courage to say it, repeating it over in her head until if finally slipped out of her mouth. Yes... yes.. yes.. yes... "..yes..." And then she froze again, eyes firmly shut. What was she doing, asking for things like that?! Her heart was beating so quickly she was sure it would pop right out of her chest and her face was more red than it ever had been, somehow.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:36 pm
Lee leaned in and pressed his lips to hers softly, letting their lips touch gently to one another and let his warmth rush through his lips and into hers. Just as it had done with Yukiko's lips. He held it there and slowly broke it after abit. He waited to hear a response from her now, 'well at least I am still alive,' he said jokingly in his head thinking she would kill him if he tried to kiss her. It was all just to make his heart stop beating so darn fast.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:21 pm
Yuki didn't open her eyes, and instead just sat there silently, not moving an inch. Even her tails had stopped moving. Because of this, she really had no idea when he was going to do it. Maybe he and Yukiko were just teasing, and he was laughing at her right now? She didn't know what to think but that was a random possibility that popped into her head. But then she froze, body going rigid, as she felt his lips pressed against hers. She just sat there dumbly, and slowly opened her eyes to stare at him after he'd pulled away. They were very wide, and appeared to be glazed over, as if she was in a daze. She was sitting still enough that she could be mistaken for a statue.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:33 pm
Lee sat still looking into her frozen eyes and could tell she was stunned on what to do now. He, quite frankly, didnt know either what he should do or her because he was stuck. Stuck in her eyes and waiting for the time that she could run, he would chase her to keep her there, just so she wouldnt have to be scared of it. It was something he wished would never happen, for Yuki to be scared of him in anyway.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:43 pm
Yuki just stared at him in stunned silence, thoughts running through her head too quickly for her to make out. Her mouth opened as if she was about to say something, but then she suddenly started pushing herself off of him, intending to run away. She'd probably... run to the forest and turn into a fox so no one would be able to find her. Only... he knew she could transform, didn't he? She bit her lip nervously as she tried jumping up to escape. She didn't know what else she could do.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:51 pm
Lee felt her jumping off and getting ready to run and he thought about it for a second before saying anything. That maybe he could talk her into not running, "please dont run," he said with his head down and his hair covering his eyes. He was holding the change back but keeping it ready, "stay here with me and lets talk, I dont want you to be too embarrassed or frightened of me, I would never hurt you, you should know that," he said looking up with a small smile. "I couldnt, its not in me, I want you to see that and running away from me wont solve it, Im totally at your disposal now," he said still keeping the small smile and a glimmer of light reflecting in his red eye.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:02 pm
Yuki paused for a second, but then continued until she was on her feet. She turned fully though, staring at him through wide eyes. Her face was crimson, and her fox ears were narrowed back, the three tails curled around her. She didn't know what to do. She stared at him silently, biting her lip nervously. It wasn't that she.. was scared of him. She just had no idea how to react and she'd always.. run from her problems before. She always just ran..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:11 pm
Lee stayed still looking into her eyes and making sure not to move from his spot but keeping the change ready. "If it makes you feel more comfortale I wont do it again or I could do it till you are used to it," he said keeping the same small smile as the glimmer in his eyes grew to fill his right eyes with a light crimson glow around the pupil. "It is entirely up to you or we could... just pretend it never happened and go on as we were..just friends," he said his face like a statue so that it wouldnt alter her decision to anyside, making it her choice alone, "just dont run from me please," he added looking deeper into her eyes as his head shifted.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:14 pm
Yuki stared back at him, standing perfectly still. She wasn't at all what to do. Should she run like normal? Or should she...? Yukiko wasn't saying anything either, and was simply watching everything without interfereing. So Yuki took a deep breath, and then inched backwards a step or two, before inching forward again, back to her original position. She wasn't sure.. She didn't know what to do! "I-I d-don't..." she began suddenly, but then trailed off again, not even sure what she'd been about to say.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:24 pm
Lee sat still almost jumping up as she stepped back but waited to see her step back to her spot again. He could tell she was fighting herself on whether to run or stay, "you dont what?" he asked slowly as he watched her eyes still. His breath deepened as the wolf pulled for release so he could be ready to chase her. Lee didnt want that but he was ready for it. "I know this must be ackward or embarrassing or a very shy moment right now but running will only have us in a chase, I dont want that cause I believe we can talk here," he said still smiling but in his eyes the wolf took the purple, making it gleam like the red one was.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:39 pm
Yuki felt her eyes widen slightly. Chase? She didn't want to be chased.. She was sick of being chased. Usually that happened when the person chasing wanted to hurt her. If he followed her, then she really would start to fear him, because her mind would automatically make her believe he wanted to hurt her too. So she stood her ground, hands clenching by her sides as she stared fixedly at the floor. "I d-don't.." she tried again, but then bit her lip in frustration. She really didn't know what to say. "..w-want to.." She took a deep breath, and then slowly looked up at him again. "..pretend l-like it didn't h-happen.."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:50 pm
Lee shifted in his seat when she finished, "well then you have two other choices, but I want you to pick the most comfortable for you," he said smiling abit more, trying not to show the relief that she didnt want to forget it cause truthfully he didnt either. He couldnt and wouldnt forget it after it had happened. Lee felt the wolf calm down in him but his eyes were lite like small moons, his red crimson and his puple almost like violet. His eyes had never done this to him before so he couldnt quite get why now of all times.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:54 pm
Yuki bit her lip, for a split second looking like she was about to cry. But then she inched towards him again, face blazing red as she stared into his eyes, noting how different they looked. She took another step forward, and then another, until she was standing almost right in front of him. And then, without saying a word, she suddenly leaned forward and hugged him, her eyes squeezed shut. She was shaking very slightly, and her face flushed even darker, somehow. She wasn't sure what she was doing, but the thought of forgetting had.. made her really sad. And he'd mentioned it. Did that mean he wanted to? She hugged him a little tighter, not making a sound, not even breathing at the moment.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff