Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:50 am
Jean looked at Ally recognizing immediately she was a witch, but what could she do. She sighed as she thought she could tell Levi, but he couldnt help. Perhaps Jean could simply use her powers in public, she was under disguise and it would buy just enough time for her to bust the girl out and take her into hiding.

Tabitha moved swiftly, things would unfold quickly but she had to speed up what she needed to accomplish. She swiftly moved to the church where she grew up in, and in a flash taking out all the nuns and priest in a flash. The darkness consumed them as she quickly disappeared from sight. A family was traveling into Salem as dark tendrils wrapped around the young child crushing him to death as the darkness devoured him. The mother and father suffered the same horrible fate. She quickly made it back to the cave looking at her summoning. She then had their bodies present at her feet as she took their blood smearing it in the circle as it glew a dingy orange color. The next thing their souls could be seen circling as she created small orbs of darkness to meet with their souls, tainting the purity as the the souls shot into the circle as well. Tabitha laughed to herself. All she had to do is wait for the mass killing and she would have what she needed to rule Salem and pay them back the way they so graciously did so many years ago.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:43 am
Telaria sat on one of the stools with her plate of food and began to eat. She did not realize how hungry she was until she took the first bite. Her tongue did a dance of pure bliss as the chicken hit her tongue. She looked at Matheus and frowned. There was definitely a note of alarm in her voice when she spoke to Jarlin. Telaria wondered if Matheus was hiding something from all of them.

Eisti looked at Ayatane and smiled. "Well, I had it cooked last night, but everyone else had gone to bed and I didn't want to let it go to waste," she admitted before she saw Matheus come into the kitchen. "Good morning," she said with a small smile. "Your breakfast is right there," she said nodding towards the plate. "I know it's not exactly what you would really call breakfast, but it does feature your favorite, strawberry rhubarb pie."

Aelor's eyes fell upon Ayatane as he smiled softly at her. She hesitated for a moment before nodding a small greeting and bending her head over her food and began to eat in silence. She was curious to know who this Ayatane was speaking of. She wondered if she would know him as well.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lavablade0523

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:57 am
(Sorry for not posting lately what did I miss?)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:36 pm
((Main plot wise....not much. Massive bunch of people at the court house. Abigail was just framed as a witch by tabitha, and she had to reveal that she really was a witch to escape. And the Blessed Coven are still all at Goldor's manner. >.<))

Matheus' eyes left Jarlin, and she looked up to Eisti. She couldn't help but smile, hearing the words 'strawberry rhubarb' leave her lips. "How did you know?" Matheus asked, while she got up and retrived her breakfast, bringing it back to the table. She took a bite, and was able to forget her sorrows from the best form of comfort food imaginable. "Thank you."

Abigail turned to Raziel, clearly looking confused among all her other current emotions. "What summon? I have been too busy setting everything else in motion to first learn how to to summon, then perform one." she informed him. In truth, Abigail didn't know how to summon anything larger or more powerful then a mouse. It simply just wasn't her forte in the slightest.
She paused for a second when he offered to allow her to acompany him home. Her eyes flamed with acusations due to the recent situation. "Why? So that you can betray me too, and leave me to the mercy of the townspeople?" she said out of anger. Forgetting that perhaps he didn't even know what happened at the courthouse. "Why should I trust you when all other people I've come to trust hve one by one betrayed me. First my sister, then Aelor, and now Tabitha. Tell me Raziel, are you any different from them?"

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:39 pm
Raziel looked at her over his shoulder at Abigial, both statements left a him a little lost, he turned to fully face the desperatly confused and rather out of it Abigail. I hath much to loose if I betray thee, mine own cards are placed up upon this coven and should it topple so to shall my ambitions. I hath no more interest in creating needless enemies. Mine list is too long as it is.
To Raziels left Asphyxious came up.
Last night there was a disterbence that we investigated last night, it was a summoning of darkness and malice. When we came across it, it was still incomplete. It was by the old well. We could show you, but all of us saw you there last night. Another plot, perhaps?

A smile smile tugged at the corners of Ayatanes lips, Goldor was definatly more.... friendly then he was the other day. Maybe this woman was bewitching him for the better? It was hard to tell sometimes but it was a welcomed change over what he was before. Ayatane sat down and begun to eat with everyone. He also noted that Matheus was a little... destracted with something, maybe he wasn't feeling very well or had a bad dream last night, if it was something major then he was sure that he would tell them when he was ready, until then he would make no move to force anything.
Alright, I have my collection of findings in the living room for after breakfast.

((WooHoo!! I finally got my Nightmare Bustier! It only took me... four years! blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:51 pm
"Ah" Abigail murmered, her anger fading ever so slightly, "So I have your loyalty untill this is over then." she whispered. Well that was better then nothing anyway. She had someone who wouldn't betray her...for however short a time. Though that didn't ease her of her confusion, especially after Asphyxious spoke. "Me? It would have been imposible for you to see me there. I went home after the Marshel Law was anounced, and stayed there throughout the night. Raziel...you know I do not summon. My power lies within the void, and captromancy. A summon made of darkness....I have no such talent to create such a thing. Malice perhaps...but not this darkness you speak of. I assure you that whoever you saw last night...it wasn't me."  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Lavablade0523

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:00 pm
(Thank you ^_^)

Zane knocked once again a bit louder just in case they didn't hear him and sat down waiting for someone to answer the door.

(And sorry about it not being 3 lines I can't think of much to write since not in the story quite yet sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:04 pm
Ally noticed two framiliar faces from the Blessed coven. She sighed, knowing thay might try and help her, but she didn't want them to get invloved, knowing that it was too dangerous, and she didn't want any of them getting hurt. She sighed, letting all of her tension oit of her body, relaxing completely. She smiled a bit, then looked up. Everywhere around her were spirits, young ones, old ones, any of them, she knew only she could see them also.

They were all looking towards the accused with sad faces. One looked at Ally and came up to her, looking at her. Ally knew that the spirit knew her to be a witch. The spirit's head tiled to the side and smiled lightly. Ally concentrated on making her stronger, so she could touch the chians and unlock them all. The spirit giggled and flitted about the accused, unlocking their chains slowly, not Ally's though, she didn't want her to. Ally smiled and made all the other spirits blow through the doors on the other side or do something to distract the room. They did and were sucsessful. She looked at the accused and whispered, "Go..."

Ally sighed and released the spirits she had controlled and stopped seeing them. She looked to see the accused running, and the Blessed witch, Jean looking at her. Ally frowned and then, leaned agianst the wall, tired beyond belief. She knew that she wouldn't be able to use her powers for a while, strianing them in a short amount of time. And she hoped the people got away safely.

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:26 pm
((Aww....I almost want to let them go. But I can't. crying Oh well...nice try though. twisted ))

The many many accused did indeed try to run. Once they had felt their chains release and the doors blow open, there was a stampeed to try and get out. But no such luck. Sure one or two managed to get out the door, but all people after that would find themselves blocked by armed guards, and orders to stay put. Only one dared to attempt to go past the guards, only to get himself skewered by a sword in the process.

The mayor at the same time was now even more anxious to get the trials underway. So there would be less chance of somthing like that happening again. Levi was called to take his seat, which he did at the front of the courtroom. "Bring forth the first prisoner." he said, hiding any sense of dread or relunctance he was feeling. A guard went over to Ally, and unlocked her chains, taking her by the arm to lead her infront of Levi. "Your name?" Levi asked, and awaited a response from Ally.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:36 pm
(( stare I tried. No more colors, they take too long wink ))
Ally looked at Levi and sighed, she was too weak at the moment and could bearly stand. "Ally, my name is Ally," she managed to get out, trying to sound scared and out of place. She was sad that he rattempt didnt work, mad that she waisted her powers for nothing. She also didn't need to see the insides of that person, or blood, she hated blood. She looked at the little girl quickly and then back to Levi, covering up her anger and saddness with fear.  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:58 pm
Levi did his best to look passive. To look like he wasn't yearning to release them all at once. Even in his position, he was not safe from the accusations. To look as if he were a witch sympathizer could get him an accusation for himself, and then who would strive to protect these people from the gallows?
"Well Ally. I assume you know why you are here. You have been accused of witchcraft. You may give your defence now. Why should we belive that you are possibly innocent of the charges."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:24 pm
Ally took a deep sigh and looked at Levi. "I've lived in Salem my whole life. I've never done anything to show I'm a witch. Why would I want to be one of those evil things," she mentaly winced at saying this, "I mean, I go to church, help out around town, how could I be a witch. Personaly I'm scared of them. They're evil, heartless, and scary...." She trialed off and looked down. "Truthfull, I thing that girl just pionted at me so she wouldn't get caught, she just proved that she was a withc anyhow. It would make sense for her to accuse someone else so it taked them off of her trial..." Ally looked back up at Levi and frowned, "So how could I be a witch?" She sighed, trying to keep up her innocence act, she didn't want to be found out.  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:26 am
"Hmm...indeed." Levi murmered thoughtfully. She faught back the urge to smile. This girl was making a good defence. Useing the situation with Abigail to proove her own innocence. Very smart. But unfortunatly, the examination still had to happen. It was part of the proceedure for these trials. "Would the examiners please come forth and search for any witches marks." he said with an authoritive voice. He glanced over at Jean breifly, since this was the part she was supposed to help with. Oh he dear hoped that she would be able to hide it if she did find anything. Something as small as a mole, or a too dark freakle could be considered a witches mark to some of the other over careful, fearful examinators.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:05 pm
Jean looked at Levi and at the girl. Since Jean was still in disguise, she would help her go free. She approached the young woman as she began to touch her body. She whispered. "Im going to get you out of here" she stated. She began to pull her sleeve down and in an instant nothing but flower petals were left where they were standing. The court was in an uproar as they saw the second even that had happened. In the furthest outskirts of town Jean and Ally reappeared. "Are you alright?" she asked the girl.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:07 pm
Ally smiled at Jean, "Yes, thank you. I was scared back there, and those spirits didn't work like I thought it was." She thought for a moment and looked at Jean. " Agian thank you, I don't know how to thank you for saving me." She concentrated on her little remianing energy and summoned up a spirit that Jean and her could see. One came and looked at them. Ally smiled politley and adressed the spirit, "Hello sir, I was wondering if you could tell us what is happening in the court room?" The spirit nodded and dissapeared and Ally turned back to Jean. "He'll tell us whats happening, but they take some time."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff