Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:46 pm
"Admit it. You just suck at the shifting thing..."

Outside the house, Astaroth stood. He had his arms crossed as he stared at the home with a dull expression. He then slowly began to walk toward it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:51 pm
Kagu walked out of the house whistling cheerfully as she toyed with a small little orb between her fingers. It was too easy. She din't even put up much of a fight. Sure, Shax got out and trashed the house, but he quickly disappeared after a few minutes, leaving a helpless body. "Ah well." She groaned, setting the sphere in her pocket before looked up at Astaroth's heavy footsteps. "Oh great. You're here. I already took care of the younger one. I got the older Half-Breed out in our realm." She grunted, already heading for the portal. "Their such idiots. I can't believe they fell for my trick."

"Oh quit your bitching already." She groaned, turning around and walking away again.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:54 pm
Astaroth's blade was suddenly pointed right at Kagu. A group of Demon brutes surrounded her, on the ready to rip her apart.
"...Recht has a change of plans...Put the soul back in the half-breed and bring her to his lair...This is your only chance not to be slaughtered..."

"...Are we just going to argue the entire way..?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:57 pm
Kagu gritted her teeth, giving the brute in front of her a cold stare. So much for everything going her way...
"Fair enough." She sighed heavily, pulling out the soul out. "I'll need to knock her out though if we're going to take her back. No doubt Shax is laying in wait for us. AGAIN" She groaned, flicking the soul as a pained yelp came from inside the house.

"Depends. Are you going to keep complaining?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:01 pm
"I'm not complaining. I'm just finding it hard to believe 'cover' is the only thing you're worried about..."

"Whatever...Just do what you are told and you won't suffer a fatal blow..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:05 pm
"Fine, fine." Kagu sighed, walking past the brutes and back into the house. After a few moments of silence there was a gasp then a thud before Kagu came back out with Hael over her shoulder.
"Ready when you are."

"And I told you, if we're going to do this. We need the element of surprise."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:10 pm
"By now he'd probabally know something's wrong since I'm already here!"

"Good. If we return promptly, you may live yet..." Astaroth said, turning around and walking toward the portal as the Demon Brutes closed off any route of escape for Kagu.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:12 pm
"I'll keep the boy stalling then." Kagu said, following behind him. "Take him around in circles and what not. Like he could tell anyway.."

"The guy is the ruler, not a mind reader. He doesn't know everything!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:14 pm
"But I'm sure a scout has seen us..."

"It doesn't matter. Recht said that it would be better if I had just killed you. Be glad I have just a shred of mercy..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:17 pm
"I am glad." Kagu said with a closed eye smile. "I had a feeling you guys would feel like I betrayed you when all along the only ones I'd be betraying are these damn half-breeds."

"No scout has even come close to us." She grunted, rolling her eyes. "And even if they did, we'd know and they'd be dead before they could get a chance to report back."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:18 pm
"Well, seeing as you can't FLY..."

"Unfortunately, Recht is leaning towards that conclusion..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:21 pm
"I would never turn against Recht." Kagu spoke as if offended. "Especially not for a bunch of worthless half breeds!"

Kagu just gave him a stare before she jumped in the air hovered above him, looking down. "You were saying..?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:23 pm
"Watch out, you might blow your cover~"

"Doubtful, woman..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:25 pm
"lets just get back to Recht, please.." Kagu said, sighing heavily.

"Oh shut up!" She snapped, landing back down. "Are you going to b***h this whole trip?!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:28 pm
"Well perhaps if you wouldn't be leading us in CIRCLES like a damn idiot!"

"Fine." Astaroth said before activating the portal and walking in.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games