Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:01 am
(( Oh that's right! Sorry about that Elric, and sorry Mahareshi that's just how they all communicated in the last Rp so I assumed they could do it now, my bad. ))

Jack looked at them and said. " Well I think I need to be going, I need to see what I can do around what's left of the city. " He said with a sigh. He looked at Amara and Kenji and said. " Good meeting you guys again. " He said as he started to leave, he really did want to help with the reconstruction, that was one of the reasons he made 'Jack' Jack much like Damascus can manipulate solid matter, things in a gas or liquid form were completely out of his hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:04 am
"Yeah, I did. I want you to stay here. Don't leave this nation okay? I don't want anyone else getting into anything with anyone. Not yet anyway." Dulceri closes the glass door and it shatters into hundreds of shards that reflected light in kaleidoscopic patters. "Goddamn it! Can someone fix that!?" He storms off out of the building to a lone patch of grass untouched by the assault.  

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:25 am
{{Uh yeah she did take them both lol xd I cant wait to see that movie my brother saw it last night.}}

Asani tried to watch Shatara as she worked but keeping her head up started doubling her vision. She just allowed her head to drop and tried to focus. She manipulate water ina small ball then drank it. That would help somewhat. She would need to get some food soon though. She heard Shatara seaking and it took a moment for her to register that she was being spoken to. "...No...problem.." she huffed. "Just call me the road runner..." Asani finally closed her eyes. She fought unconsciousness and hopped the feeling was just being tired and not about to passing out.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:29 am
Shatara looked at Asani and smiled. She walked over taking out a platter of fruit and bagels from the fridge as she poured some Orange Juice for Asani. She walked over putting the tray in front of her.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:38 am
Rygor looked at Amiea "Alright well if he's not back in an hour lets go check on him alright" He said. He smiled at her a bit "I don't know about you but I think I'm going to grab a bite to eat" He said as they passed a restaraunt "Hmm the Poisson Rouge strange name" He said. He turned to walk into it "If your not hungry I'll meet you back at home alright" He said as he looked back at her waiting to see if she was entering.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:42 am
Asani heard some noises but they seemed so far away. She then heard a clink in front of her. She opened her eyes slowly. It took a moment for her to realize what she had focused on. She looked at Shatara then back at the food. She gave the girl a dazzling smile, atleast someone understod you couldn't move that fast without burning massive amount of calories. Asani tore at a bagel and let out a groan of pure ecstacy. She moved on to some fruits and drank the orange juice. Asani spoke when she could speak again. "Thank you so much" she said. "You have no idea wat this means to me" From the way Asani was acting you would think that the girl had just saved her life...though she probably had. Asani blinked freezing at the thought vowing to never let herself get that close to nonexistance again.  

Mewchloe

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:45 am
Amiea looked at Rygor and nodded. She walked inside with him as she looked around. It was kinda of dim inside as she looked at him. "I guess this is your first time coming here" she stated with a laugh as she looked at him awaiting to be seated.

Amalia looked at Kitara and then in the restraunt. She frowned a little hoping that others wouldnt mind, but she couldnt see well in the dark. She then flicked her wrist as small orbs lit the restaraunt as she looked over she could see the profile of Rygor as she blushed deeply, to her he was very handsome, she kept an eye on him but didnt make it seemingly obvious.

Shatara looked at Asani with a smile. "It's no problem, I'm just grateful that you were able to bring my Helios here to help him" she stated. Her long teal and brunette hair flowing with her movements. "Hey, how about I do something for you, since you helped me" she stated in a question like format. "I'll set up a telepathic link between you and Nephilis if you'd like" she stated. "If that's fine with the two of you" she stated. "So you can keep in contact" she said nodding.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:00 am
Rygor laughed a little as well "So what at least we can eat" He said. He looked around once the room lit up a bit and saw several people but one inparticular caught his eye (Amalia). He quickly looked away and turned his attention to Amiea "Well lets take a seat shall we" He said rather quickly. It was obvious that something or someone had caught his attention he just hoped Amiea hadn't noticed. He had the feeling if she did she would make him go talk to whoever it was.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:06 am
As Rygor and Ameia were being seated, she saw how he had looked. She picked up a menu and then looked at him with a grin. "So...who's caught your eye? And dont say no one, because I can just tell" she stated with a grin.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:06 am
Asani took a bite of an apple and looked up at Shatara. Asani nodded at the notion. When she swallowed she spoke. "That'd be great" she said. "It would make things easier for us to communicate from long distances" She said nodding again. She rarely had a problem locating him. Asani had spent so much time with him that she oculd sense his unique signature almost anywhere but communication was another.

Kitara turned and looked at the people who had just walked in. The girl was familiar. If it wasn't for years of training on not showing emotion, Kitara would have gasped. The girl she had met long ago her name was Amiea. One a mission Kitara had been side tracked. She met this girl and had stayed in Hydron longer than was neccessary. Amiea had been the closest thing to a friend Kitara had ever come close to. It had been so long ago. Kitara turned away quickly. She then noticed that Amalia was looking at them to or rather glancing and blushing. Kitara looked back once more and noticed that Amalia was looking at the guy with Amiea. Kitara looked at Amalia then the guy and back again. "What was that all about?" she whispered raising an eyebrow.

Mewchloe

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:11 am
Rygor immediatly blushed "Uhh what makes you say that" He said as he hid his face behind a menu. He paused for a few moments and eventualy sighed Amiea had a way of getting him to answer her questions. "I don't know her..but somthing about her caught my eye thats all" He said still hiding behind the menu.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:28 am
Daphne got up and fixed the glass with her own powers, manipulating the sand to create thick and sturdy glass. She put it in place and then turned, looking back at them all. "I'll be right back..." She walked down the hall and outside to Dulceri, slowly walking up to where she was beside him. Daphne sat down next to him and put her head on his leg, smiling up at him. "Darling..."  

Maha clone

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:34 am
Kenji nodded but was still confused. Dulceri seemed so mad. He sighed and started playing with the sand. Standing up from where he was he absorbed the sand around him and created a guard over his skin so it's like armor except it looks like skin. He smiled. Now he'll have sand and a shiel where ever he goes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:15 am
"Ughh..." The water creating Neph's other form rolls together and he sits up as he becomes human once more. "That hurt....but I finally killed him. I didn't want to though...but it's for the better good. It's for us." He stands up and moves from his position starting to walk around. "Asani...she saved me. Well now, I guess I have to find her and thank her then. Asani! I'm finally up...until I get beat down again..."

~~~

Dulceri stood in a field cut off from Shale and looked up into the sun, lifting a hand as if to grab it's burning fury. "I think i've messed up Daph. Hehe, I did what I could to protect our home, but it wasn't good enough I guess." He laughed, trying to relieve some stress, meditating his next few moves. Half his army or pawns were injured already, so he had no defense or offense. All he had were his power pieces, or team, he had were Kenji, Charon, Daphne. "I'm not playing alone though..." He remembered he had team Tenshu on his side. That alone, brought him comfort to a degree. He lifts his hand and caresses Daphne's cheek and asks,"I'm happy you weren't caught in that..."  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:48 am
Jack moved his hands around in a circle, the shattered glass that was in his vicinity began to swirl around into a large ball infront of him, however half a nation was a lot to clean up this was more like a city block or 2 or glass. He sighed as he forced his hands together placing the glass under extreme pressure causing it to shrink. He Looked t the sheet of glass that he had crested, because it was made from much more glass then it looked like it was much harder then normal glass, it was like tempered glass now. He layed the glass upagainst a wall, someone could just take it and use it where it was needed, he was just playing the role of a janitor right now.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games