Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:18 am
User Image

Sannin rank
Medical Class
Wolf Summoner
Bloodline Crusher
Yamanaka Clan Head

"Homaru. You are in no way shape or form ready for the Chuunin Exams. While you have practiced under my tutelage, you have gone on no real missions, have not even set foot outside of this village that I am aware of. Sending you to the Chuunin Exams, of which there are none right now, would be the same as sending you to your executioner." Massive irritation was laced through the clone's voice as it spoke. Ronnel arrived back and received a brief report, and agreed with his clone, his silver eyes flashing gold with laced anger.
Two things that had happened were more important than the Gennin who was too big for his britches. Somehow, the Tsuchikage had been slain, but who had done it or how was something he would have to find out. Then there was the return of Raiden. Which just should not have happened. Ronnel remembered from his brief visit to Kirigakure that the Mizukage had the Lightning Fangs.
Then the silver in Ronnel's eyes vanished completely as he saw the hated symbol. Pure gold swirled back and forth, causing his clone to take a step back in fear. Dark green and light blue energy began sparking in the air around the Sannin as he forcibly restrained himself again.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. » Baranabas Houki «
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas tied a kunai to a long wire string. He then swung it at the edge of a edge at and angle. It would then hit the end of the string and the wire would wrap around the tree and head straight back for him.
As the kunai was projecting through the air Barnabas made the handsings. He had to focus and quickly or he'd get a weapon embedded in his chest. He spoke the words as he finished the jutsu with a cloud of smoke it was too late. The wire was hanging from a branch that was covered in leaves. Barnabas yanked out the kunai and his tendrills thread sewed up the gash it had made.

He tried again throwing the kunai at himself. It swung around and around as he got the handsigns ready. He spoke the words and the Kunai hit the log it was meant to. The jutsu was succesful. He'd figured out that with the Body Replacement Technique it was on speed and as the others were more of chakra control.

Barnabas was growing tired of training. He thought he might head home or go eat some ramen. He'd completed all 3 of the basic academy jutsus, what more did the Kusa Sannin want to teach him.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:43 am
"I understand it sensei" He said as he bowed before him and turned around. He was sad about that he couldn't go, but somewhere... he knew that that was gonna be his answer. He jumped up a tree and jumped further out of the training area.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:07 am
User ImageUser Image

Seeing this a very reliable attack, yet it had many flaws. Mikyo stepped back a few pace, letting the blades get close to him still. The old warrior thought of attacks that could be made to her blind spots, even counter and defenses that could be created. Once miscalculation and... Just as he was thinking of his move, one of the blades grazed his cheek, cutting a little into bone, but sliding out smoothly. The fighters hands moved quickly, the metallic pole flying out of the sheath behind his back. With precision accuracy the tips of the poles slammed against the middle of the each blade that came near him, sending the blades out of control and off course.  

Oni_Soul

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:09 am
User Image

Sannin rank
Medical Class
Wolf Summoner
Bloodline Crusher
Yamanaka Clan Head

Ronnel pulled a sheet from his pocket and handed it to Baranabas.
"Channel energy into that lad. That will let us know your main elemental affinity, and how best I can train you." The man's eyes tracked his student who had just so abruptly left when denied the chance to go to the Chuunin Exams. There had been one other person so eager to advance, who chafed at the warnings of those older and wiser than he. Wind spun around the Sannin slightly as his anger was shifted from the girl who was being quiet to his disruptive student who was demonstrating traits of one of his old, traitorous acquaintances.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. » Baranabas Houki «
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas took the piece of paper and held in firmly between two fingers. He bit his lip and he examined it. It looked a tan color with nothing special about it. He wonder what would happen if he did what Ronnel had told him. What element had possessed his chakra? Was he the Lightning/Water type like his father was known for or was he a Earth/Fire type like his mother?
He shook his head to keep his parents thoughts out of his mind. He didn't want to think of them when he had to concentrate on channeling chakra into something so small. Yet, as he concentrate it seem to absorb it immediately, without any trouble. The paper crumbled and became dust in the wind. His element was Doton, so now his goals were set. He'd have to kill 4 people that did not have Earth as their main. He'd take the beating hearts of a Wind, Fire, Water and Lightning element shinobis. His first step was complete, find out and setting a plan on which element he already had.

Barnabas was silent while he pondered on his thoughts, his expression blank and cold. As if no time had passed he looked over at Ronnel with the same aimless stare "Earth... Like my mother." he said in a monotone voice. "Teach me Earth Techinques, if you know them." he demanded as he began to crack his neck and back.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:47 pm
User Image

Sannin rank
Medical Class
Wolf Summoner
Bloodline Crusher
Yamanaka Clan Head

Ronnel's shoulder dipped as a messenger hawk alighted on it, holding one leg out with a scroll strapped around it. The Sannin took it and unrolled it while looking up at Baranabas.
"Good, that happens to be an element I personally have. Alright, the first technique you are going to learn is the Dust Clone, which is an academy level technique, and thus a good foundation for you." His eyes dipped to read the message as his second hand slowly showed the student the seals that he would need.
Ronnel's second hand gripped the paper as soon as it had finished the seals, the knuckles on his hands growing white under the strain as he held the paper tighter and tighter as he read. When he finished reading, the paper was suddenly ripped apart by invisible blades of wind ripping out from his hands, leaving nothing legible on it.
"Aki!" Chakra bounced in his throat as he enhanced his voice. "I am going to be gone for a while my Kage! There is something that I have to take care of! I'll give Homaru his mission before I go." The chakra cut out as Ronnel gripped Baranabas's shoulder.
"Learn that technique, then find the Jounin here who has that element and can train you in it."

The golden eyed man strode out of the training grounds, passing by the Jashinist girl but not even noticing her as he left.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:11 pm
Kowaii, after hearing the conversation between Ronnel and his disciple, pulled up the hood of his cloak. After this, he seemed to vanish from sight, leaving any who saw him in mystery.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image

Sannin rank
Medical Class
Wolf Summoner
Bloodline Crusher
Yamanaka Clan Head

Wind whipped around Aki, building up for a long moment before Ronnel appeared out of a column of wind. He stepped out and looked around once before kneeling down and pressing one hand against the ground. When he stood back up, a line of sand swept up out of the ground around the pair, encircling them completely and cutting them out of sight. The silver haired man brought his hand up and closed the ring of sand around them, making an enlarged dome.
As soon as that was done, Ronnel stepped in front of Aki and wrapped his arms around her and lowered his lips to hers, pressing a tender kiss against her lips. He held that for a long moment before pulling his head back.
"We can all die Aki... I didn't want that to happen without letting you know that I..." He sighed and shook his head before leaning forward and placing his lips next to her ear. "I love you." He pulled back and shattered the sand dome to the ground, casting one glance back to her.
"I have something I have to work on. I'll head down to where the music flows.
Once again, wind blew, picking up to the point where no one could keep their eyes open. When the wind died, the Sannin was gone.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:59 am
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas nodded as he listen to Ronnel. He focussed on the handsigns that the sannin had made. Barnabas ran through the handsigns trying to remember them. He wanted his Koujin Bunshin no Jutsu (Dust Clone Technique) to be prefect.

Barnabas tried to complete the Jutsu as Ronnel had instructed. He quickly made the handsigns, as quickly as possible. He then spoke the words loud and clear, his hands and mouth connecting at the same movements. He had the clone within his grasp, but his chakra was off. The clone could be seen, right before he was blown into the wind.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:29 am
User ImageUser Image

With the blades now knocked off course Aki pulled them back and caught them solidly in her hands. The chain retracted into the shaft as she reconnected the two halves. With the double ended naginata in her hands again the Kage moved to take a step forward. that is until the wind kicked up. She stared in confusion at Ronnel as he appeared in front of her. Her head wiped around as the man brought up a sand dome. "Ronnel what are you-" His words lips her off. Curious and happy she looked to him as he spoke.

A look of shock washed over her as he confessed. I love you. I love you. The words bounced about in her head. A deep blush spread across her face and she tried to say the words back. And just as the wind was kicking up again to take him to his next goal, Aki said it. "I love you too!" She couldn't be sure if he had heard her. The wind had grown so ferocious. The woman stared at the spot he had been standing at and rain a hand through her now wind tussled off-white hair. A smile spread across her face as the glow in her heart seemingly radiated from her.

And then she remembered what she had been doing before Ronnel had come swooping in. Aki looked to her teacher with an apologetic look on her face. "Ah- Sorry Mikyo-sama, may we continue?" She slid into a defensive stance with the naginata clasped in both hands, her feet set solidly a shoulders length apart.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:02 pm
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas began to sweat as the Koujin Bunshin no Jutsu (Dust Clone Technique) was hard to complete than the Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu). The dust seemed to have to settle in a prefect stream of chakra or the figure would fall right apart. He was making great strides though, the clone seemed to last as long as he held the handsigns.

With the combination, handseals, words and a steady stream of chakra, a clone appeared. The dust spiraled up from the ground and made a prefect secondary him. He released his hands and watch in amazement as the clone didn't disperse. The clone turned towards him and looked him straight in the eyes. They were exactly the same, from head to toe. He'd completed his training on this jutsu and with a solid punch the dust clone dispersed into the wind.

As He coughed from his own arrogance and dispersing his clone from close distance he headed toward Aki and Mikyo. He wondered if either of them had the Earth Element.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

-CLONE-
Aki's clone entered the training grounds. Silently she walked over towards the area the real Aki was sparring Mikyo in. Coming to stop by Baranabas she sighed. "Looks like she's still busy. Man." She had some information that she wanted to share with the real her, but it would have to wait. Giving the sleeves of her kimono a tug the Kage's clone looked to the boy. "Something I can help you with?" She asked Vrail's son. Looking at him reminded her that the box was still in the office unopened. The two clones had decided to let Aki open it when she had free time.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:56 pm
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas bit his lip, a habit he'd learn from his father subconsciously. He looked at Aki and then back to the fight. He really wanted to know how to get to the level that they are at. He nodded to the clone "Yes... Do you know any Earth Element Jutsus?" he asked in a polite voice.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

-CLONE-
She couldn't help but inwardly laugh has he bit his lip. So much like his father. Smiling Aki rocked on to her heels and back. "Earth is my third element, but I am not yet trained in it. I can, however, get a scroll of a few techniques for you and help you hammer them out and learn them. Would that suffice?" She asked ready to make a quick jog to the library and back if he would accept such help.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games