Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phoenix908

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:02 am
"Find a room? You mean you people actually live here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:05 am
"Yes. The dorms are upstairs. Do not disturb anyone though. Oh, and the dorm with the blue walls and ceiling and open door is my room."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

phoenix908

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:17 am
"Wow...well um...do you have room in yours? I dont really like to be alone in a new place and your kinda the only person I know here"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:19 am
Lee thought about it. "Alright. Put your stuff on the empty bed then. I have some people to check on." He disappeared to Suzuko's room. She was tossing and turning again.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:22 am
He kissed her cheek but she kept turning. He started to sing again "Meeair bortoo bolon tee mala wepareree fasoo meckonto feeda. Beprare varon jalonteen, hesheemla mardon coo faamalie." he sang repeatedly to her. Little did he know he was singing it to everyone because he had accidently used a sound charm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:24 am
"Alright", Said Tsuji. Tsuji went upstairs with his pack and entered the room described by Lee. he walked over to the empty bed and placed his pack on the bed and very neatly unpacked everything including a blood stained shirt that had obviously belonged to a young girl at some point.  

phoenix908

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:27 am
Lee finished singing his song and went to check on Iris. She was still asleep. He kissed her on the lips and then poofed into his room. "So whats your name?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:27 am
Tsuji could hear from somewhere a young man singing "Meeair bortoo bolon tee mala wepareree fasoo meckonto feeda. Beprare varon jalonteen, hesheemla mardon coo faamalie". ""Hmm...I wonder what that is..." Tsuji said quietly to himself... As he continued to unpack his belongings, a sharp pain struck his left shoulder and he fell to his knees grasping his shoulder tightly  

phoenix908

phoenix908

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:29 am
Turning to Lee, "My name is Fujiyama Tsujimi of Raigou Village." With an almost morbid tone, he continued "But those who live longer than a week call me Tsuji"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:40 am
"Something wrong?" Lee asked noticing he seemed in pain.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

phoenix908

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:45 am
Slowly standing up, "I...it's nothing..." This was obviously a lie. Tsuji Stood up and looked at Lee..."So...you know why I am here but...why are you here? do you have some sort of special power or something?" Tsuji made sure his eyes werent visable AT ALL through his sunglasses.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:49 am
"I am here for special training as well... I came to learn how to control the darkness better. You sure you don't need a healing spell or song?"  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

phoenix908

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:57 am
"Yeah I'm sure...its not really something that can be healed. You said you can control darkness? What do you mean?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:58 am
Lee sighed and stuck out his hand. "Geedore." He said and a ball of pure darkness formed infront of his hand.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

phoenix908

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:08 am
"Thats awsome! I can Kinda sorta do something like that...though it really isnt a special power or anything..." Tsuji forms the hand seals Ryu(dragon), Hebi(snake), Uma(Horse), O-hitsuji(ram). "Kage Mane no Jutsu!"Tsujis shadow then connects with that of Lee. "Try moving... Though it would be a waste, this is Kage Mane no Jutsu, also known as the shadow copy technique. As long as I maintain the energy, your body will move exactly as mine does and is not able to move on its own." Tsuji released the seal and cancelled out the jutsu. "Where I am from, I was the most powerful and talented Ninja...as well as an outcast"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games