TWEWY Mafia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:11 am
*has come back from ramen shop* gonk
Where's my death in all this!? I wanted to die damnit!!! *falls to knees* Whyyyyyy!? crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:16 pm
Ah s**t. I thought we were supposed to find the Harrier, not not find him. We were supposed to get the mole, I had thoughts Kuzo was the mole, but I was gonna wait to the next day and betray him.

Kuzo, I thought what we had was special. D:

Sorry gaiz, I killed you all.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:20 pm
l-Kathulu-l
Ah s**t. I thought we were supposed to find the Harrier, not not find him. We were supposed to get the mole, I had thoughts Kuzo was the mole, but I was gonna wait to the next day and betray him.

Dude... So instead of outing him right there, you helped him kill me?

Not cool...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:21 pm
J of The Wind
l-Kathulu-l

Not cool...

Dicked.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:21 pm
So Tote was the last non-reaper?

Also this was a terrible mafia.

EDIT: I knew Kuzo was a reaper... if you noticed he's always on the mafia side..

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:25 pm
Kuzodav
J of The Wind
l-Kathulu-l

Not cool...

Dicked.

Indeed...  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:28 pm
Regulust
Sorry you sucked.

J - I thought you were Harrier, thats what I thought the goal was, kill him. You thought my partner was mafia, granted you were right, he was my partner and I sided with him. I never suspected Toto, I was just covering my a**, ILI didn't post enough so I had no clue, and neither Rawk.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:35 pm
l-Kathulu-l
Regulust
Sorry you sucked.

J - I thought you were Harrier, thats what I thought the goal was, kill him. You thought my partner was mafia, granted you were right, he was my partner and I sided with him. I never suspected Toto, I was just covering my a**, ILI didn't post enough so I had no clue, and neither Rawk.

Eh, the fact that you hardly posted made me suspect you, and I thought ILI was a player and Rawk was the mole.

However I KNEW Kuzo wasnt the Harrier, but he couldnt be the Vote blocker because he would have done it in the great ZK struggle, and since I thought Rawk was the mole, I had no choice but to assume he was the harrier, which is why I took the bait he set for me. razz

I had no idea what you were, but I had a strong feeling you were evil by the way you pushed for the day to end, and always sided with Kuzo-butt over there. xd  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:36 pm
J of The Wind
l-Kathulu-l
Regulust
Sorry you sucked.

Eh, the fact that you hardly posted made me suspect you, and I thought ILI was a player and Rawk was the mole.

However I KNEW Kuzo wasnt the Harrier, but he couldnt be the Vote blocker because he would have done it in the great ZK struggle, and since I thought Rawk was the mole, I had no choice but to assume he was the harrier, which is why I took the bait he set for me. razz

I had no idea what you were, but I had a strong feeling you were evil by the way you pushed for the day to end, and always sided with Kuzo-butt over there. xd
Kuzo and me are just butt buddies. Him being to mole is like having sex with someone who says they don't have an STD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:54 pm
J of The Wind
l-Kathulu-l
Regulust
Sorry you sucked.

I can't help how hard I won.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out