Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:27 pm
"Where are we heading yuki?"spike asks,looking around and wondering why she's leading him this way so suddenly and quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:36 pm
yuki stopped at that question " no-where " she said letting go of his wrist " were already here " she walked forward a bit to reveal a small but satifying lake, from the edges sprouted cattails and what looked like lillypads. without a second to waste she jumped in,clothes and all, shattering the surface of the water. she swam under the dock to make spike think she was stuck under the water, a way to get him closer to the lake so she could pull him in.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:52 pm
Spike rubbed the back of his neck while looking at the beauty before getting close to the water and smiling. "so i take it your either going to pull me in or are waiting for me to freak out and come in there after you....." he says as if knowing she what she was planning,of course he didn't but if she were to answer back or pull him in it would only validate that he was right.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:01 pm
there was a few seconds of silence " i just had to buy the smart one didnt i? " she said grabbing his arms and pulling him under the surface of the water. the water was freezing cold but yuki hadnt noticed since she was used to being cold, once they resurfaced she pulled spike infront of her " so, why dont you tell me whats wroung? " she said with an inviting smile.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:15 pm
Spike shook some of his wet hair out of his face,it made him look cuter,his brown thick hair hanged in front of his face a little when it was wet,hiding his eyes like a shaggy dogs hair would. "hun i told you i was just fine,im not hiding anything." 'there you go lying again spike....' he thinks to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:32 pm
she put her hand to his forehead and moved the hair so she could see atleast one eye " dont lie to me with a cute face, spike " she said, her smile gone now.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:38 pm
He opens his mouth to speak but slowly closes it again and then sighs,his smile quickly fading, and look away from her slightly. "I just would rather not talk about it yuki....please."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:46 pm
she stared at him for a second before slinking back into the water, she knew how to handle people, not professionally but good enough, to understand from they're point of veiw. she looked up at him " thats all you had to say, and i would have left you alone " she held one of his hands underwater to show that she wasnt upset with him in any way.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:25 pm
Spikes smile comes back slowly and holds her other hand. "okay,i'll remember that...." He leans in and gives her a small kiss on the lips.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:28 pm
yuki returned the kiss and dunked him underwater before swimming a short distance away, she still tried to cheer him up even if he wouldnt tell her whats wroung.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:38 pm
Spike laughs a little loudly and swims after her,dunking her this time and having a lot of fun. '*sigh* thank you yuki....you have no idea how happy you make me...'  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:12 pm
[[ i thought i replied to this a forever ago, *sigh* excuses excuses ]]

Since yuki didn't really have to hold her breathe she swam deep into the water after he dunked her in, the lake was deep for its size, once she reached what felt like vegatation on the floor of the lake she stayed in hopes of either making him paranoid or him coming down with her.

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:46 pm
(its fine ^_^)
Spike looks at the water with worry and sighs trying to debate in his head weather or not he should go after her or if this was another joke. "might as well not risk it...." He mutters to himself before diving down to find her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:05 pm
[[ sweatdrop sorry if its bad, i'm kind of tipsy at the moment lol ]]even with the force of the water against her hand she waved at him with ease from the bottom with a smile, she stretched out some and swam halfway to meet him in the middle.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:24 pm
If he could spike would've sighed,but to make up for it he rolls his eyes. 'should have known....'  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games