Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:40 pm
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Akatan looked up at the tower and it shined so brightly, his vision couldn't handle what he saw. He stepped to it and touched it's exterior. To look like it was made of stone, it wasn't coarse. It was as smooth as silk or satin and to the touch, it was soothing. "Wow..." Where his hand was it was black. Apparently it was meant to be touched only once. "Fine...I think I get it." Akatan converts his body to light to match the tower and presses it again where soon thereafter, he disappears into it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:45 pm
(random name: Marcus biggrin )  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:28 pm
User Image

Lilith

Lilith looked at Shade as he approached the door. Following him she was impressed at the room. "So...will I be put in a simulator...or will you give me a partner to go against" she stated. She wanted to try out her abilities on someone else.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:33 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo heard someone jogging over to her and tured ever so slightly toface them. Fayte embraced her. She was shocked as he wrapped his arms around her. She felt butterflies suddenly in her stomach and her pulse quickened causing a light blush to grace her cheeks. He ust've realized that he was actually embracing her for her let her go. She blinked up at him at a loss for words for a moment. Echo watched him smile and listened as he adreesed the others. Listening to him and watching his feature Echo found herself smiling. She realized she was staring and her eyes widened. She looked away. "..what are you doing?!?.." she thought. "...I..don't.." she murmured looking back to Fayte. "..No I'm just over reacting that's all. Maybe the trial left me a little...off" she thought. Echo didn't feel off in the least, she could still feel the ghost of his embrace around her and her skin tingled slightly. She breathed out but couldn't help but smile. Then she looked at the Great Fragments. The Cascading Bond was her's now. There bond formed and she felt a slight pull from the lights. It loosened somewhat and the light disappeared as well as the Cascading Bond. Fayte explained what had happened and she nodded. Things sure were changing. Those men in black wouldn't know what hit them.

.If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

Strawberry_Swing2127

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:17 pm
((Sorry Guys, I haven't posted in forever, I've just been like suuuper busy. Anyone want to do a small recap for me? Please and thank you! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:37 pm
{{Page 66 has an amazing one. It'll get youcaught up for the most part. But from there to here. Well basically everyone did their trial and all of the Great Fragments have been taken. Also Lilith has gone to the DARK SIDE apparently. Yeah It's short but i g2g now. Sorry. Oh and everyone is still in Lunia's Kingdom just right outside the castle.}}  

Mewchloe

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:55 pm
Fayte smiled at her again. He felt an odd sensation running through his mind as he thought about what he had jst done. He smiled to himself before looking back at her. " I guess your fragment is in Meracitile, along with Hitomi's wow her kingdom is full of Great Fragments now. " He laughed. He looked towards the Oracle who had just given Zalain a fragment for completing his unorthadox trial. " Way to go Zalain! " Fayte said loudly. He was happy they all had new Great Fragments but he was also worried, having more Great Fragments meant that they had far superior defenses, however it also meant that more of them would be targeted now that almost every kingdom had at least one more Fragment. Fayte watched as both Akatan disappeared along with his fragment. " Going to make his wish I guess, I hope it's a good one. " He said softly. He sighed then looked back towards Echo. " So what now, you've got your fragment but what do we do now? No one is trying to destroy us, which is a pleasant relief. " He began thinking to himself, gears in his mind began to form as he got a great idea. " A ceremony! We need a celebration! The world has just been blessed with 5 new Great Fragments this calls for a festival! " He said happily.

Shade looked at her and was about to answer when a lesser humanoid creature ran to him, whispering something near his helmet Shade's hand clenched into a fist. " Damn that reckless b*****d! He's going to ruin everything. Deceit will be your sparring partner there is something I need to check out apparantly the Oracle has been feeling very generous with Fragments recently. " He said as he turned away from them and started to leave. The man in black holding the scythe fragment, known only as Deceit stood forward. " Always work work work with him. " He said with a sigh. LOoking towards Lilith he entered the chamber. " Sequence 1-24. " He as the once black walls of the room began to change as scenery of dark long forgotten ruins began to surround them both. moss climbed the once strong walls of some forgotten city, broken remains of buildings and statues littered their view. " Welcome to one of my personnal favorites, the City of Woe. " He said as he slammed his scythe blade into the ground, dark wisps of screaming souls escaped from the ground where his scythe had peirced. " Alright let's see if you're up to par with the rest of us. "  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:31 pm
User ImageKendal Shadowheart
Kendal noticed all the fragments were going to their home nations but what would happen to his. "Wait I don't have a home nation..I never have so what happens to mine?" He asked. He wondered if that meant he would have to choose a nation to join. He wondered who's he should join if he did. He thought for a minute about something else important to him he wanted to ask the oracle a question but it could wait.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image

Lilith

Lilith looked as Shade had received what to seem bad new. As he left, she looked at Deceit. When he swung his scythe and the souls escaped she was startled at first but soon put on her fighting face.

She nodded as her skin soon was replaced with the diamond like substance as aura surrouned her hands. She began to perform front flips, leaping over Deceit's head, releasing the crackling aura fire towards him while attempting to perfrom an axe kick towards his torso. If executed it would stun him long enough for the aura to come and start working it's effects on him.

I am not Morrigan...
...I am better than her...I am Lilith!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:33 pm
Deceit raised his free hand catching her ankle before it hit him. Spinning counter clockwise he released her ankle throwing her towards the flames. " Faster, if this had been a real fight against the leaders you would have been out by now. " He said calmly. He was keeping a very level headed voice, this wasn't suppost to be a threatening environment he was trying to teach her.

The Oracle looked towards Kendal. " Well this is odd indeed, I would assume it would go to the closest Great Fragment so which kingdom are you around most? Or what kingdom is closest to your home? " He asked looking towards KKendal. " Trust me the fragment is here I can feel that there are still more then 7 around which means you're ok. " He said looking towards Damascus's Palace, like a giant signal to all of Damascus's enemies the Harbinger stood formidable over the castle, it's sheer size allowed it to tower ove the palace while casting a shadow that went down the side of Damascus that was overlooking the mountain side. " Brilliant, Lady Lunia when may I ask will you allow the Forge's Heart to take it's true form? You carry it on your wrist which means you cannot leave your kingdom for a moment or it will literally fall apart, if you allowed it to take it's true form you would be free to leave and besides no one cando more then touch the Forge's Heart while you are gone, you are the only one that has a connection with it, meaning only you can control it. "

Off far into the distance nearly 2 miles away from the sene standing ontop of one of Damascus's many mountains stood Shade. His sniper rifle pulled out so he could see through the scope he watched the Great Fragments disappear. " Dammit! Now there are 5 more, this is good and bad, we need to over through the the rulers, and now their strengths have all but been increased 10 fold. He said angrily. " Alright if I have my intel correct Celarius is the only place that didn't recieve a new fragment meaning it is at a large disadvantage, alright recon over. " He said as he stood up from his crouching position. He placed the rifle back on his back and pressed a button on the side of his helmet allowing him to commenicate with the base. " Alright the intel is correct, there are new fragments however I see a clear blind spot in their defences, our next target is Celarius. " He said before he disappeared back into the shadows.  

Nicko1421

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:47 pm
Mai was having a lot of difficulty now navigating the computer and decided to give up on it. Instead, she sought another method of information, one she much preferred, books. She began to wander the archives for a section that would contain them. She had approached the library's assistant and inquired about them. The assistant nodded and led her towards another large room. There, she found more books than she had ever seen in her life. She stared at them in awe as she flowed past the aisles. The assistant spoke up. "Is there anything else I can do for you ma'am?" Mai turned to the assistant and nodded. "The history section." The assistant nodded and led her to the appropriate aisle. She bowed and thanked him, before proceeding the browse the section, plucking books from the shelves that were interesting to her and placed them onto a table. The pile continued to grow and she was forced to place them on a nearby table where she sat down to diligently read.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:58 pm
((And Marcus it is.. for the assistant head librarian. Thank you. Chris. If anyone wants to name the old head librarian, go ahead.))

Dais shook his head as he traveled toward Vackel. The assistant head librarian's attitude was deplorable in a sense. Marcus was just as whiny as ten years ago, not typically a great sign for reaching maturity. The assistant librarian was in his 30's now and was not acting his age.

The librarian traveled on. He didn't really care, but in his boredom sometimes and in his nature, he did analyze those around him. It was a habit to keep alert and keep track of those in the area from his former occupation.

Aldon the ferret chirped as they reached Vackel. I suppose you want something to eat, hmm? Dais thought as he headed to the marketplace. Next stop after that would be the Vackel Great Library.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:02 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo flashed Fayte a brilliant smile, hearing his laughter. Though the lovely expression had been rare, it seemed to happen more and more with Fayte and the others around. Acl festival sounded like an amazing idea. A great reprieve from everything that had been going on. "That would be great" she said cheerfully. More time spent with her friends, with him sounded like a fun idea to her. Echo thought about where it would be hosted, who would come. For once all of her thought weren't on the past and what it would mean in her future, Echo just focused on the present enjoying life.

.If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:17 pm
((If it's a girl, Chrysanthemum, and if it's a boy, Hodge. XD))

Ashford

Walking shakily around the table, Ashford came up behind Fayte and placed a hand on his shoulder, trying to catch his attention. "Sir Vackel, I'm always up for a good party, being one from the world of fairies and demons alike, but are you sure if that's the best idea right now?" She asked quietly, her wings twitching. "We don't know if there are more of those people coming. And what happens if they were to? We have the new Fragments, but do we even know how to use them yet? I realize that I have no authority here in the human world, but all I'm saying is that it might be best if we carry on to my home. We would be able to rest there with the high security," She suggested. She took in breath sharply, quickly pulling her hand off of his shoulder. "Forgive me for speaking out of turn, Sir Vackel," She said quickly, putting her hand on the table to aide herself in standing.

Jones

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:21 pm
Fayte laughed again. " You're so formal stop calling me Sir Vackel, call me Fayte. " He turned towards Ashford and said. " I believe that a celebration would do the exact opposite, with the new portal system and all of the leaders packed together in one place if they wer to arrive they would be facing all of us with our new fragments even if they are physically stronger Kendal could wipe them out with Sentences of the Judges. Trust me I see where you're coming from I just feel that now that we have all been gathered and that we have gotten another set of fragments that we need to celebrate. " He said to her with a smile. Turning back to Echo he gulped lightly. The question he had asked her about a while ago sprang back into his mind. " Um Echo, I told you I needed to ask you a question before you had your meeting with Zalain, I know that you travle a lot but...I was wondering if...you wanted to make Vackel your home, I mean you could live around...near...next to...I mean inside the palace with me, if you want of course. " He said as the blush rushed to his face turning his skin into a cherry red color.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games