Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Dead Space: USG Grozni-Grad (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:33 pm
"......Let's GO KIDDIES!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:36 pm
"Wow now, wait a second. I'm not going anywhere without an explanation," he said.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:37 pm
Alik then slowly looked at Roland, before looking down at her arm.
"....We need to see the Med Bay..."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:44 pm
"Fine. But I need to go back to the Bridge first. You two get to the tram and wait for me."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:49 pm
"What do you need there?" Alik asked, before looking to Ten.

"I'll explain whatever questions you have later. We don't have time be sitting here for long.." She groaned, her grip tightening on her arm.

"If I painted this wall.." She mumbled, her eye twitching.
"...I shouldn't be even sta... Sta..." She stuttered, before her eyes rolled up to the top of her head as she collapsed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:51 pm
"Oh for ******** sake..." Roland groaned, walking over and picking Alik up.

"You two make this TOO complicated..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:55 pm
"I'm sorry ok!" Ten yelled throwing his arms in the air in frustration. "It's not my fault this ship makes people who aren't already crazy, ********' crazy."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:33 pm
"Yeah, I'd say already being insane helps, huh?" Roland said with a smirk, raising an eyebrow as he walked out of the room, carrying Alik.
"Alright. Kid. I'm going to need you to go into the bridge and reset the engines. I'll be moving sleeping beauty here to the tram while you do that."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:57 pm
"Alright... I can do that," Ten replied. He got up and left the room, walked down the hall straight to the bridge. He played with the systems for a moment and soon the engines to the ship shut down and started back up again. After that he grabbed his pulse rifle and went back to where Roland was.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:16 pm
Once Ten returned, Roland activated the tram and directed it toward the med wing.

"Alright. I'll go through the Med Bay alone. I want you two to stay on and then make your way to the residential district and hold tight. The vents have all been sealed there, so it's safe."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:33 pm
"Alright," Ten replied as he stepped into the tram. "I'll try and stay sane," he said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:56 pm
"Either that or you two stay in the tram and keep in contact with this." Roland said, handing him a small communicator.
"Just keep talking so I know you haven't gone ku-ku yet." he said as the Tram stopped at the Medbay.

".......Five bucks says that the morgue is filled with these ********>  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:45 pm
"Fun fun," Ten said as he took the communicator. He sat down in one of the tram's many seats.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:51 pm
Roland then walked off of the Tram, holding the rifle over his shoulder.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:56 pm
It was then, Alik began to softly groan, stirring where Roland had laid her down.
"...Katie..." She mumbled under her breath, her closed eyes twitching. "...It's cold..."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games