Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Welcome to the Animus - (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:22 pm
"Haytham will MURDER you!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:23 pm
"She'll TRY. She'll also FAIL."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:30 pm
"There's a reason Altair allowed that woman to be the first among us."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:31 pm
"Not even Altaiir can compare to me in combat, Samir." Reaver said, flipping him around and grabbed onto his foot. He then dunked his head underwater for a few seconds before lifting him back up.
"NOW TALK YOU WUSS!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:37 pm
"OH FINE GOD DAMN IT!!" Samir yelled, flailing his arms about, choking on the water that had gotten into his mouth and his nose.

"They overwhelmed Aadil and I last week! If he's still alive, they took him to a fortress on the other side of the island!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:41 pm
"Good~" Reaver said, dropping Samir into the water.

...After a few moments of more than likely panicking, Samir would realize the water was only three feet deep...
By then, Reaver had disappeared...

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:54 pm
After splashing around for a few minutes, Samir finally did surface, looking around rather embarrassed.

". . .Well this is going to be an awkward day. . ." He groaned, as he got up, and began to head for the same place Reaver was.

No doubt Haytham was going there too...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:56 pm
Reaver was sprinting through the street's alleyways to avoid notice from both Templars and Haytham were she tailing....  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:04 pm
Someone, despite Reaver's best efforts, was already following behind him, though they were never seen. Only heard.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:01 am
Reaver suddenly stopped moving...If he were being tailed by Haytham, he would wait, if it were Templars, the moment they appear they would be killed....  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:14 am
"...And I've been doing so good..." A familiar voice as someone stepped out of an adjacent alley way.

"...I can't NOT go..." Haytham sighed as she stepped into the light.
"He's my only family..."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:18 am
"With the way this place sounds, there are going to be a LOT of Templars..." Reaver said, walking over to her.
"If that's the case, I don't want ANYTHING getting in my way." he said, now directly in front of her.
"You're someone who would, and I KILL things that get in my way." he said, lowering his head to be face-to-face with her."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:23 am
"They have my brother." Haytham growled, glaring daggers into the eyes on Reaver's cloak now.

"I could care less what you'll be doing there. I have my own reasons to go and you're the only one who could provide a big enough distraction to allow me inside and get my brother out."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:27 am
"I doubt your brother is still alive, so you'll only be putting yourself in danger, and IN MY WAY." Reaver said, poking her in the forehead once.
"Go back to the Bureau. Your boyfriend is probably pissed that I nearly drowned him."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:29 am
"You don't know that." Haytham snapped, glaring only more.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games