Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:41 pm
Well... I'm going to go and read some more of the critical essays that are included with my version of Pride & Prejudice.

So good night.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:23 pm
Good afternoon!  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:26 pm
Currently watching Ellen. She's got Eddie Murphy on her show today. First time he's been on it, apparently.

After I'm done watching Ellen, I'm going to write my one-page response paper for class, which won't take very long... since I've been thinking about what I'm going to write after reading one part I wanted to respond to. Sort of made it hard to concentrate on reading the rest of the critical essays though, lol.

This morning I figured out what classes I'm thinking of taking for the Fall term. Just have to wait until tonight or possibly tomorrow for my parents to look it over before officially registering for them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:33 pm
*works on her response paper*

Okay... so I can't wait to do it. sweatdrop But I'm working on it during the commercials, so... lol.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:48 pm
*finishes writing her response paper*

Hmm... still have to do some editing to make it just one page... and not a page and a bit of text. But overall, I'm quite pleased with what I said. 3nodding

I'm just glad that there was actually something I could respond to. Most of the critical essays that are included with P&P I was neutral on. whee  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:59 pm
*listens to Pride and Prejudice OST*

Been awhile since I've listened to it...  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:10 pm
So I finished my response to the critical essay.

Now I think I'm going to multitask... take care of my games on Facebook while getting things ready for the essay I'll have to write pretty soon in a few days.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:18 pm
Meh... nevermind.

I can work on the essay later. 3nodding

I pretty much have the overall idea in mind already, so there's no problem with that. I'll just have to go back through the book and find exact quotes to respond to and what not... and find some stuff from the critical essays ((since we are to use at least something from one of them)). *thinks* Hmm... you know what... I might be able to use the critical essay I just responded to for the essay. 3nodding We'll see...  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:26 pm
Rays of sunshine pushed their way through the green leaves of the trees at the park onto the scene below them. At the playground, screams of delight from children could be heard as they ran around, sometimes going for another run down the slide or chasing each other in a game of tag. In the distance, the barking of two dogs meeting unhappily could be heard, along with the firm orders from their owners to be silent, while trying unsuccessfully to continue their morning walk.
Among all these daily routines, a young woman watched with a camera in hand, her finger on the shutter button, ready to catch a special moment as it happens.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:28 pm
Decided to get a start on the story idea I mentioned a while back... and actually begin at the start... rather than have random pieces here and there. sweatdrop

I'm still uncertain about the names of the characters... but for the sake of writing the story, I'll stick with them for now, until I find better names to work with.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:33 pm
*hears thunder in the distance* *starts singing* "When the storm is raging and thunder rolls..." ((~ "Heartland" by Celtic Thunder))  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:36 pm
I almost know how to sing the Gaelic chorus part. 3nodding

My Mom keeps thinking their saying "Count Chocula", lol  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:38 pm
And now it's raining...  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:44 pm
*big bang of thunder*
*jumps slightly*

The storm must be drawing closer. It wasn't that loud earlier.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:16 pm
Hmm... well... I got a start on the story. Going to take a break, since I'm busy looking at photographs of a Seattle photographer. Already saw that one of the photos matched perfectly with the scene I written earlier - the kids playing in the playground and going down the slide. How perfect is it that I find a picture of a kid going down a slide in the Seattle area? whee

So it resulted in me looking at more of his photos to see if there's anything else that might spark some ideas for my story. 3nodding  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games