Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:10 pm

"Actually I found the recepie but the words were so faded that all I could read were the ingredients. So I just got the ingredients and put them together. I might have gotten some of the ingredients mixed up though. She moved some of the food around on her plate and looked at it. Finally she took a small bite. To her surprise it actually tasted pretty good.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:13 pm

He smiled "You did well..." he said "And the words are so faded beacuse you can touch them and feel the words...I am sorta blind..." he said "I am using a second sight..." he said and smiled "This was pretty good..." he said "I suppose its good you don't remember anything...otherwise what happened when we woke up would have been worse..." he said

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:28 pm

"What?" She pausend and thought for a while. "Oh that. Right...." She looked down at her plate. "Whatever. It's not like anything happened." This was true, but she couldn't help a slight shade of pink come to her cheeks.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:48 pm

He looked at her and smiled 'Oh your blushing..." he said and laughed "Cute..." he said ruffling up her hair.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:04 pm

Liz glared at him, but there was no real anger in her look. Then she stood up and took Kabal's empty empty plate. "I'll take care of the dishes," she said and went back in the kitchen. It was obvious this place hadn't had much female influence. There were a ton of dirty dishes and the place was a mess. With a sigh she put soap and water in the sink and started doing dishes. At least there was running water and electricity here.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:13 pm

He looked at her with a raised brow 'My bad!" he said and stood up walking in with her "You don't have to do that....seriously...I am still cleaning dishes from the demons who lived her while i was gone.." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:29 pm

chi woke up a few minutes later and smiled "i would have thought you left by now" she said softly
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:59 pm

Liz smiled as she kept cleaning. "Don't worry. It's fine." She kept washing dishes and gave him a slight smile. "I can clean up. It won't take that long. Oh and I was thinking...."

John sighed and smiled at her. "Naw. I think I need some rest instead. How was your night?"

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:36 pm

He looked at her "What were you thinking?" he asked and helped clean dishes.

(Okay I have to admit this is strange...)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:45 pm

Liz didn't look at him as she spoke. "Is that ok if I stay here for a few days? I won't stay long." She dried her hands and started putting the dishes away, thinking about what should be done next.

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:57 pm

He shrugged "Sure...you can stay here for as long as you want...but why?" he asked.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:07 pm

chi smiled, "it was one of the best nights ive had since i worked for u' she said softly and smiled, she blushed feeling her hand on his chest and moved to pull it away.

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:11 pm

Liz shrugged. "Just because," she said and walked back into the other room. She avoided his eyes as she did so. "I'll be back in a little while," she said and walked out of the house.

He smiled and removed his arm from around her. "I'm glad you slept well," he said. Then he turned over on his back and looked up at the ceiling. The sun was peeking through his window and resting on his bare chest.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:30 pm

He nodded and went into his room a mark appearing on is hand.He sat down and closed his eyes and whistled it going through the temple.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:59 pm

Liz walked to her house and started packing. She heard something in the livingroom downstairs brake. She looked up from her suitcase and listened. She thought she heard something else and walked out of her room. "Kabal?" she called down the stairs, "Is that you? You didn't have to follow me, ya know." She didn't hear anything, so she went back in her room and kept packing. A little while later, she heard more noise downstairs. Finally she walked down the steps. "Kabal what are you doing?" she asked. There was no one in her livingroom, but the lamp beside her couch was knocked to the floor. "Kabal?" she whispered and looked around the room.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games