Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:10 pm
(forgot about that creep- grumbles- sorry)

Lexi nodded. "Agreed it's reunion time" she hissed slightly annoyed

Victor grunted feeling his eye bleed. "You b*****d" he hissed pulling his father's sword out.

Val flew away and changed kicking a demon in his face snapping his neck

Kira rolled away from the spikes just in time. She fired two arrows that caught on fire at Dragga.

Kara jumped down once Karu slashed her way through to her. "Get away from my homeland" Karu hissed already fighting her evil double  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:56 pm
Allant grinned.

"Well someones angry."he chuckled.

Valcom nodded and ran up the steps thinking Lex would be right behind.

Dragga moved and chuckled.

"Nice one."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:00 pm
Victor growled "the hell i am " he hissed clashing his sword against Allant's trying to disarm him.

Lexi was behind Valcom as she ran silently

Kira grinned. "ka=boom" she said softly the building behind Dragga exploded as the remains flew everywhere a big chunk at him  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:53 pm
Dragga yawned as a bonbe flew out his back tossing the chunk and came straight back into him.

"You sadden me."he said and then several bones the shape of fingers flew out of him at Kira.

Valcom stopped in the room when he see Draculan and Kazuma.He narrowed his eyes and looked at Kiba and Damon.

"Go."he said.Grabbing the hilt of his blade pulling it out.Draculan smiled and lifted his own.Damon and kiba quickly ran past Draculan and Kazuma not looking back.

Allant laughed and his sword turned to the side falling to the ground but he grabbed Victor.

"I think I remember you..oh wait..you were just a babby before your uncle killed me."he said kneeing Victor in the groin.Then he grabbed his blade and lifted it to slash at him again.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:02 pm
Kanderas was done eating only to notice that no one was at the camp he began to follow their trail and saw and ongoing battle. kanderas swept in and immediately began to tear several of them to shreds. "this is kinda fun" kanderas said as he behead 5 in a row and ripped anothers arm off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:03 pm
Kira covered her face by crossing her arms just getting little snips and slices of blood

Lexi was gritting her teeth as she grabbed the hilt of her sword glaring at Kazuma.

Victor coughed up blood and grabbed the blade between his hands as he panted

Karu woved her way through the battlefield as she dodged Kara's shadowballs  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:06 pm
kanderas smiled as the demons began to fear him. "any demon heroes wanna go against me" kanderas said as he flexed his muscles, making his armor almost multiply in size.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:16 pm
Damien flew down his fist flying at Kanderas's head.Ice forming around his fists.

Dragga ran at Kira and swiped at her face with his claws.

Valcom and Draculan charged there blades connecting sending sparks everywhere with each blade swing.

(Remember..your not fighting a grunt now.I do need to know were ur armor is thou since u said its only on parts of u..Karu I give you permission to control Kazuma..I'm kinda busy so i'm gonna let most of the fights end before Damon and Kiba fight anyone..o.o)  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:22 pm
((you can only damage me by using small blades to work upwards into the crevices in my armor, other attacks won't work unless you some how take my armor off))

kanderas didn't see the hit coming and walked back a few steps in shock, in no time hade almost shaken it off and smiled "finally some competition" he said as he drew his sword out and swung directly at damiens shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:23 pm
(me: woohoo lexi: oh god why why?! karu: oh well XP me: carry on hehehe)

Before Dragga slashed Kira, Val ran and whacked him with a pail full of water. "You leave the kabuatos alone" she screeched

Kazuma charges slamming Lexi into the next room where they kept on fighting.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:25 pm
Damien flew down with a blurr of speed punching his iced fists into his armor slowly bending a part of it upwards.Damien pulled out his blade and grinned landing on his feet a few feet from his opponent.

(Just making it a small hole in the armor to make it more interesting.)

Valcom and Draculan's blades began to swing in blurs nither one really backing off.Small cuts appearing on them and there blades began to bend.

Dragga growled tossing a bone upward at Val's leg.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:29 pm
kanderas smiled "nice one you got there" kanderas said as he sheathed his sword and slammed his fist in the direction damien was standing. "my turn!" he yelled.

((no problem))  

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:32 pm
Kazuma had Ice Breathe out as he fought Lexi. She kept dodging not trying to get the slightest cut.

Kira took the chance and stabbed Dragga and ran grabbing Val in the process  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:35 pm
Dragga hissed sending a bone flying huge bone flying at Kira's back.

Valcom tackled Draculan threw a pillar as the two continued punching each on the ground.There blades on the other side of the floor.

Damien spat out a tooth and send his blade at the hole in his armor aswell as his iced fist toward his jaw.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:38 pm
Your dead" Kazuma hissed sending Lexi crashing into a wall. Lexi felt a tear and shook her head. She pulled her sword out and sighed. "yes i know...and so are you!" she screamed stabbing Kazuma getting stabbed in the neck by Ice Breathe.

Kira gasped in fell down struggling to stand. "Val get out of here" she whispered

Val shook her head close to tears  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games