Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knightedangelofdeath

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:40 pm
"its all written right there"
wallander says convinvingly
"simple as that"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:03 pm
Malem dives down into the basement again, and the re-emerges in the yard from underneath a flagstone.

"I deactivated the squirrel shield."

She looks around watching the hordes of squirrels running around.

"It's a huge power drain on the house...I shut it off to activate a security system which fires hammers at threats to the house and a system which renders the base almost invisible to electronic sensors."

She ducks down into the basement. There's a clatter and then she pops up like a whack-a-mole mole from underneath another flagstone.

"Come to think of it, I don't know what the power source of this house is."

She then dives down and pops up from underneath another flagstone.

"If I can find a downed fusion engine from a crashed Helmian ship, I could probably charge up the squirrel-shield."

She jumps out and steals a hover moped from off the street, leaving an i.o.u. note behind.

(Off to Tarlow Highlands)  

Kokuwagata

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:18 pm
She returns carrying a big deactivated fusion engine, the only one that the Jarian's had missed in their sweep of the city's Helmian technology. She runs into the basement, and quickly begins fastening it to the control hub.

However, the trouble is getting a constant flow of sea water, which contains sufficient deuterium to run the engine.

She pops up from a board in the floor.

"Hey Ventarbre, if you want that anti-squirrel shield up I need a pipeline of seawater. Or some other source of deuterium."

"The fusion engine needs either a direct pipeline to the ocean, or a steady supply of heavy water to run consistently."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:44 pm
-----Event-----
Outside, the strong winds from Frosty Mountain have carried a bank of clouds over the area. Within minuets, the clouds have spread a pure white blanket over everything in the area.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

- Strike without Mercy -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:16 am
Suddenly, a young girl burst in, seemingly from nowhere. "Mister...! I...um! Blah!" Who on earth was she? "Umm....I think I'm lost." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:01 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

- Strike without Mercy -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:18 pm
"Oh Sorry sir." the girl said "But, umm....ugh, never mind."

She seemed slightly troubled. She looked up and flinched when met Venterbre's eyes.

"I think I'm a little lo-.....Wait a minute...are you feeling okay sir?" she said.

Her eyes seemed to have glazed over.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:41 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:55 pm
"Seawater has water molecules with deuterium in it in natural abundance, and deuterium is necessary for cool fusion reactions."

"However, if the water we have is from the ocean, then it might not be a problem..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:57 pm
capacete slipped around cadwallander and entered the house looking around  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

- Strike without Mercy -

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:29 am
Vernartbre held out a helping hand towards the girl.

The girl didn't seem confortable around other people. It had been almost a decade since someone had offered to help her. She suddenly felt out of place and flinched at his hand. She took a step back.

"No sir...I'm fine" the girl said..."umm, but I think there's something wrong with you, your eyes don't shine, you're a young boy, you should be having fun...you should smile, all children deserve that...except me of course..."

She examined him closely. "You seem to have an aura about you...." she said
"like you're...yearning for something.

Verntarbre gave the girl a questioning look.

The girl shook her head and bit her lip. "I'm sorry sir, you must think I'm strange... " She turned to leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:42 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:34 pm
She hooks up a water pipe to the machine...and it starts...

"I guess it is desalinated seawater. Well, firing up the anti-squirrel field...."

The squirrels immediately disperse from the yard, and the machine hums away contentedly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:12 pm
"Wait, I never said that! You can stay if you like, make yourself at home. There's nothing wrong with being strange in these parts. I mean, take that Cad over there for example," he said, vaguely pointing to Cadwallander. "He's probably the strangest of them all, but he's the leader here." Only to divert attention away from me.

The girl nodded. "I see...I guess that makes me feel a little better..."
She held out her hand and shook his, "Hi, I'm Silvene...well not really but..."

Silvene looked out into the distance..."umm...yeah, sorry, I'll be going now" she said. Looking Ventarbre directly in the eye she said "bye, I'll see you around" And she left.

((to the slums))  

- Strike without Mercy -

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:15 pm
capacete aproached ventabre surprised to see someone his own hieght
"excuse me this is kanareshii correct?"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games