Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:00 pm
( sorry nicko got tied of waiting. Mahareshi i hope what i did there was alright. )

Neo smiled when his near telescope level vision picked out the apparent death of lucien of there leader. " well now didnt expect that to happen so soon. He shouldnt have been such a fool going in alone like that when near there entire team were all there at once. Still i suppose i should give the other uns i chance to live through this little mess. " said neo as he pulled out a little device from his pocket. He fliped the switch on it as explosions could be heard all over the mountain as hidden military soldiors made there move as they ambushed the soldiors of the night owls. Many came into the area where neo was fighting anderson as there guns blazed fireing on him and the other enemy soldiors there. Others were going to attack the other night owls as neo vnaished in the confusion. He had set up the ambush to hwelp turn the tide later on but now seemed fine as he would need to inform the others to be ready for the night owls.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:09 am
(That's fine with me.)

Roulin looked at his fallen friend and grimaced somewhat unapologetically. His friend, his brother, had just become another enemy. Just another person that needed to be taken down. While he did have some remorse, he didn't show it. Instead, he turned from both Lucien and Dante and proceeded to walk off toward the fight that Demios and Omotayo were having. Right now, his real brother needed help. His once brother was no longer family to him.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:12 am
Amara created a telekinetic fold that increased pressure so much that it created an explosion near Demios as she noticed Lucien was hurty as she began to fly towards him. The fiery aura around her increased as she desceneded next to him, the fiery aura enshrouding him as well. "Lucien...stay concious. I'm trying to get you healed" she told him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:53 am
Raven
The new gases that leaked from Kira irritated Ravens skin and eyes. She covered her mouth once again to prevent inhaling too much of the poisonous gases. She looked at the girl before her and smiled, though this gesture would only be shown through her eyes “Time to end this” She murmured her words slightly muffled by her coat. Raven raised one hand and aimed it above where Kira was, a shockwave not as strong as the previous ones, erupted forwards and hit a few jagged boulders, sending them tumbling from their perch. If Kira didn’t move she will become crushed.
As she made this move, a strange sensation of tiredness crept over Raven, her eyelids became heavy and she struggled to keep them open. She stepped backwards and held her breath, guessing that is was one of Kira's gases and not lack of sleep on Ravens part.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:15 am
" You're smiling at your leader's death? You're really the epitamy of worthlessness. " He said softly. He smiled as the sky cleared and his powers were restored. He thrusted out his hands as a massive surge of celestial energy spraked from his body and pulsed around him the simple soldiers would begin to discintegrate at the blinding celestial energy. As their screams filled the mountain side Anderson looked at Neo. " Well you've succeeded in buying yourself some time, luckily for you my energy can't reach all of thee soldiers just the ones you called here. Now, where were we? Oh yes, about here. " He said as a boulder size object hurdled down from the sky it's speed was tremendous, it's superheated body plummeting towards Neo. " The say if a quarter sized object fell from space it could level a simple house, imagine what that can do. Enjoy that, Neo. " He said as his body dispersed into thick silvery mist and vanished.

The unresponsive Lucien layed in the warmth of Amara's firey aura. His left hand wobbled and slowly crawled towards her his hand fell loosely onto hers he didn't move his head or say anything he couldn't at this moment in time. He felt so cold, he couldn't feel his legs and he wasn't able to see.

Sibal's head popped up as Lucien's vitals fell. His intent and mission suddenly drastically altered. He looked at Khalifa and then turned to walk away. Propelled by his newly released powers he soon made it to the inferno that was Amara's blaze. He smashed his four arms together and raised his most powerful shield. Dodecagon panels began to construct themselves in a honeycomb fashion around Lucien nad Amara creating a dome shape yet leaving hundreds of tiny holes for the smoke from her fire to escape through so they wouldn't choke. Once the barrier was complete Sibal stood outside of the shield his blazing blue aura still activated, no one was getting into falter Amara's attempts.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:09 am
Aimee stepped back when she heard Dante, her eyes seemed sad for a moment. "I'm sorry..." She looked at Amara and Lucien and then walked away, going to go help Moli and Roulin. Aimee felt sorta bad for it but if it was meant to be so be it. "Roulin! Get Omotayo! I'll help Moli." She ran over to Moli and started to heal him quickly, helping him up. "We are here for you, Moli." She said comforting, the warm aura of healing powers gave off strongly. "Can you walk now?"  

Maha clone

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:01 pm
((UNS))

Armand met Nat's eyes as the younger Owl looked toward him. The Owl didn't seem to trust him, and Armand couldn't blame him. They were on a battlefield. He waited for Owen's response. However, soon, explosions rocked the mountains in addition to the random winds from the Wind Herald. Neo was always bomb happy... Armand sighed. He had not noticed Lucien's passing yet because he wasn't in that particular area, but he did notice Sibal moving rather quickly for some reason. What happened?

((Neo, I didn’t quite understand the post, but I’ll work with it.))

The dark ghosts frightened Amaya, but she tried her best to hold her ground and defend as Anya had said earlier. After seeing a movie in the Ringu series and probably not so wisely watching some other Japanese horror movies, it wasn’t hard for her get scared. On top of that, it started raining. A great conductor for electricity as long as she made sure not to hurt herself. Maybe… maybe… the ghost thingies would get hurt too by electricity. She lanced electricity toward them and toward Nova, but she couldn’t get them all, and the electricity shield on her skin didn’t stop them all either. She was hit in the arm, and it hurt as she cried out, pushed back by the impact, and noticed that she was bleeding. “Why are you doing this?” she cried out as she painfully tried to use electricity to grab Nova and use him as a lightning rod. Just then, UNS/U.S. affiliated soldiers with guns came blazing out after a string of explosions. Amaya lost her balance and fell, but she quickly picked herself up. "W...where did they all come from?"

((I won't move Will or have him act until YG has a chance to post.. YG, the situation changed...))

Sh*t! That last warning had been too much of a gamble, and maybe he shouldn’t have taken the hit either, especially when there was a time limit. Will should have known that Thomas would take the first opportunity he could to steal a kill. Should have just beat the snot out of the windy idiot and killed him then and there. Now, Thomas had made an excuse to cut in, and it was possible Will wouldn’t actually get to beat the snot out of Noah as he wanted to or even kill the Herald before Thomas did. “And what of the interrogation?” Will asked innocently, knowing full well Thomas hadn’t really wanted one at all. The Satan Owl was annoyed. “Jumping the gun a little, Death Owl?” he growled, hoping Noah would move his a** away from Thomas since there was no lightning in the way now because Thomas negated it. Will’s temper seemed to be shorter than the usual right now, and he had an unhealthy level of bloodlust right now. He would be more than just somewhat pissed if he couldn’t at least deter the situation a little longer.

In pretty much any situation, the Satan Owl was never one to accept help, and he shot Dante a glare as the Tattered Owl attacked Thomas. The tides had turned though against Will’s favor. While the tides being against Will’s favor usually didn’t bother the Satan Owl, this time it did. The help was somewhat accepted. Dante knew what was going on.

-----

((Fallen Phoenix))

It was getting really cold, and while the stone insulated for some time, the wind still got through fissures in the stone, and the temperature was quickly dropping. It’s getting too cold here… Benkei frowned as he tried to move. It wouldn’t do to stand still, but the stone was starting to freeze, making movement a little hard. Nevertheless, Benkei tried, but then he saw ice building around his figure. Kojiro? The Japanese was confused at first and at first tried to break out, but his trust in Kojiro allowed him to relax. The Ice user probably had a plan. You can do it, Kojiro. I trust you, he thought as he closed his eyes for a moment. …brr… it’s so cold…

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:19 pm
Amara looked down at Lucien as she could see he was severely wounded. Luckily for him her psionic mastery included pulling life force from the past or the future through the mind. Her psionic fire engulfed him as he began to heal. First to come back was his vision, then the feeling in his body began to be restored. She looked around to see Sibal had raised a shield for them.

Kira was severely weak as she tried to disperse it was partial as the rocks fell towards her, only her upper half was gaseous while her lowerbody was crushed. Her body was fading in and out of a gaseous form. She could only think about Moli. Her body soon solidified as she layed there, dying.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:36 pm
Thomas looked up to the sky and noticed Dante, the man he was chosen to protect. His grin vanished leaving only a face so dark, no features could be made out. He backflipped unleashing from his feet an arc of the Negation energy. It collided with Dante's attack and of course cancelled it out into nothing. "You want the interrogation? That's your order now. Help me kill him, but don't kill him. I won't kill him either." Thomas spoke as sincerly as he could. He wouldn't kill the herald of wind just yet, but after this fight, he would kill him when the time was right. Focusing on Dante again, Thomas spat to his side killing a beetle on contact. "I should've killed you the day you were chosen Dante. Maybe then, I wouldn't have to put up with your chess references."

~~~

Moli's body fell through Aimee's arms into the snow once again. He reformed his body again, though this time more fortified and away from Aimee. "I can walk now, but you doing that warm thing isn't helping. I'm snow for the time being." Moli looked over to Roulin and his brow furrowed. "What happened to him? Did he lose a battle? If so, tell him we're all going to die because he didn't follow plan."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:42 pm
( lol sorry about that they were energy blasts that worked like rams and were in the shape of kinda like ghosts. thought i would explain that for if i use it again. i got the idea from the anime fairy tail. )

Nova dodged the electricity but when the soldiors started firing he covered himself in a steel case which unfortunatly attracted the electricity back as the attack flung him backwards. when he got up he fired a barrage of spears from his steel case as several were cut down as he turned back to amaya. " because your an enemy and a threat to my family." said nova as another magic symbol appeared below him. Steel bars shot out the ground and began to bend as he tried to trap her in a steel cage effectivly negating her powers by surrounding her with lightning rods leaving him free to do as he wished.

( lol i feel like im picking on the most harmless character in the rp. )  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:49 pm
"Listen Thomas, you need to leave now" Noel said. "Look you see that clearly this is getting any of us nowhere, you may hate the chess reference but clearly you have limited options to choose from as she approached him. "I'm not going to give you a moral lecture but for your sake and your team...retreat" she told him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:50 pm
Itachi lifted his arm as air suddenly picked up around him forming a tornado as it negated the ice tornado of kojiro and blew itachi into the air as well. He then brought out his guns again as he opened fire on the now covered in ice benkei and kojiro as well trying to minimize how much power he was using to make sure he could keep fighting after he was done with these 2. He sensed amaya was in danger and had to hurry to her side to help her. Manipulating heat enough to form tornados was much more energy consuming then basic heat changes so he wanted to avoid using it heavily.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:02 pm
"I think my options are a plenty actually God." Thomas said when his eyes met with hers. "You know, you were always pretty to me. Don't you want to stay that way? If you give up your spot, then you'll begin to age. With age comes wrinkles and crows feet." Thomas's sickening glasgow smile returned. "I'm sure someone like you would want that forever. I want this power forever so I'm going to keep killing off those that were meant to take my place. I've done it for two generations and I'll keep doing it restarting here."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:07 pm
Raven
“You were so confident when you first approached me. ‘leave this to the big kids’ I believe you said” Raven spoke softly while approaching Kira “I feel as though it should have been I that spoke those words to you” She turned away and continued in the direction she had chosen at the very beginning. Thoughts flowed through her mind about her family fighting in this same location. She shivered not from the cold but from fear that maybe one of her team members could die out here.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games