Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image

Oh, so she's curious about me but not able to trust me that much... Kyotetsu looked at her for a brief second and began to look into space. "Well, it must be a coincidence because this is my first day here in the academy. So, even I don't know much about the people here." He continued looking at her. "I only went by the graveyard because it was the perfect place to think and play the violin. I've played ever since I was nine years old."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image

Anna White

'Oh wow, really? My father sent me here since at my old school I was having trouble with people.' responded Anna, as she started to pick at the grass, a terrible habit she'd had for years. 'I started playing the flute at 10. I practiced every day for 3 hours, and took music in my exams.' Using her powers, she looked away as she made Kyotetsu see her practicing the flute, then doing her exams. It was only an image, she was still beside him.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image

"Amazing, you're really gifted." Kyotetsu complimented her while watching the said flashbacks she puts in front of him. He caught on to her words however, and got curious. "What do you mean by having trouble with people?"

[I have the urge to forget about talking in ooc when I have to xd It's like a word for eating too much and then going to sleep]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image

Anna White

'Thank you. My mother showed me.' Anna replied, feeling content with letting that little bit of information out. 'I'm enthusiastic about school. I love school, I love learning and being able to practice techniques, and the people at my old school were nothing like that. They bunked off, left class to go smoke etc so making friends was difficult for me.' Anna sighed, shaking her head as she remembered the times. 'People started spreading rumors of me doing certain.. things.. with teachers. I was close to the teachers, you see.' She shivered with the thought of showing the rumors. Though they weren't true, she could still show a scene, but she didn't know Kyotetsu enough to let him see her in that way.

{Urban dictionary'd it. Where I'm from, we call it "feeling fat". biggrin }

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image

"Certain things?" He was a bit confused by the thought but had a pretty good idea of what she meant. He shook the thought out of his head and blinked twice. "If you like school so much, I wouldn't bother you about it. I mean, why would anyone want to stay home?" He also shook that thought out of his head. Of course, Kyotetsu doesn't like talking about his home and it made him feel uncomfortable about staying there, especially when all the attention gets directed towards his little sister.

[Wowzers xD]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image

Anna White

'I couldn't go home, even if I wanted to. Home is miles and miles away..' Anna sighed sadly. She didn't want to leave home; she was forced to go somewhere else. Somewhere supposedly ''good''. 'None of that matters. Atleast I have a friend here!' She grinned, leaning over and hugging Kyotetsu. 'I get the feeling you don't want to be at your home. Why is that..?' Anna asked, arms wrapped around him as she looked up at him.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image

Kyotetsu got taken back by the sudden touch from Anna but wrapped an arm around her waist. When she asked that question, it also took him off guard. "Well, home is somewhere I can't actually find peace. So I don't wish to stay at a place where peace don't exist..." It was the only set of words that he could choke up before saying the truth, even though what he said is an actual truth.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image

Anna White

Anna tilted her head, blushing slightly as he slipped an arm around her waist. She sat up, coughing and trying to make the blush go down as she said 'What's it like in your home? You have your mum, your dad, any siblings?' She smirked at the thought of brothers and sisters. She never had any, but longed for one to be a loving sister to.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image

Kyotetsu got a bit worried because Anna began to cough but slowly but calmly answered her question. "I belong to a rich family. My father is always busy, and my mother pays more attention to my little sister. When my father isn't busy with work, he spends time with my little sister." He discontinued the thought and brought it back up again. "They don't pay attention to me and always give me stuff I've never asked for. They never gave me something that I always asked for."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image

Anna White

'My dad's rich. My mother died a couple of years ago in an accident. He always got me what I wanted and we were so close. I've always wanted a little brother or sister, but now your story simply puts me off.' Anna smiled at him, making sure he knew she understood, even though it was the tiniest amount. As the day was progressing, clouds formed and Anna started regretting wearing a thin t-shirt and shorts. She shivered a little bit and hugged herself, rubbing her arms.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image

"Oh, I guess I shouldn't be complaining about my problems. You simply have it worse than I do." Kyotetsu noticed her shivering and absentmindedly placed her on his lap and hugged her tightly. "Cold I guess?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image

Anna White

'Sorry. I shouldn't have told you how close I am to my Dad. One close parent is better than two distant parents.' She shuffled off him reluctantly, thinking that she deserved to be cold after what she said, though secretly smiling to herself at the idea of being pulled into someone's arms. It was the first time someone had done that.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image

Kyotetsu kept Anna in his arms anyway. "It doesn't matter. I rather be alone in this school than be at home and feel more lonely..." He absentmindedly put his chin on top of her head and sighed. "I'm beginning to hate my parents anyway."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image

Anna White

Anna gave in and curled up, her shivering slowly coming to a stop. 'Why not try to talk to them? Ask them for a night out together, without your sister, and explain that you feel left out..?' she asked, a worried look on her face as she placed her hand on his. 'There's no reason to give up. You should keep trying.' She pulled at more grass, tying blades into knots.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image

"Maybe... I can't bother looking at them at this moment. I'll try some other time..." He sighed, looking up at the cloudy blue sky. "They'll probably just say how selfish I am for trying to get their attention when Marionette needs it more than I do..." He mumbled that last part to himself.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games