Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:44 pm

User Image

Kyotetsu walked into the beach, feeling the hot sand between his toes and wearing only his long shorts. His surf board was in his arm, dragging it along the sand.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:49 pm

User Image
Anna White

Oblivious to Kyotetsu walking around, Anna continued playing. Her thoughts kept wandering to him more, and the image played out before the world was of Anna with her arms around his neck, french kissing him as he held her. 'He's so nice..'

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:53 pm

User Image

Kyotetsu's ears twitched as he heard and saw the thought of him and Anna tongue kissing. He blushed an eerie red, and sent a little shockwave thought to her head. You know, if you really wanted to kiss me, you could've just asked... He chuckled lightly in his mind.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:56 pm

User Image
Anna White

Anna's eyes went wide, and she dropped her flute. 'Kyotetsu?' she said, blushing as red as a tomato. 'I.. uhh.. you shouldn't have seen that.' she whispered, avoiding his gaze and trying to concentrate on different things.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:09 pm

User Image

Kyotetsu just chuckled and walked over to her. "I think I should have." He put his surfboard down in the sand. "What's up?" He smiled at her.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:14 pm

User Image
Anna White

Anna cringed, and brought her knees to her chest. 'Nothing.' she said, eager to avoid the subject of what he saw. 'What brings you here?' she pasted on a smile, chewing her lip nervously.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:24 pm

User Image

"I can't check on my girlfriend?" He asked surprisingly, laughing and sitting down next to her. "Kidding. Except for the girlfriend part. I just came here to surf."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:00 pm

User Image
Anna White

'I didn't know you surfed.' Anna stated, tilting her head. 'In all honesty, the idea of it scares me.' she shrugged. 'Umm. Can you forget what you saw?' she blushed, avoiding his eyes.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:42 pm

Little Miss Ruth
User Image
Amy Edwards

'Bye... horse.' Amy whispered, weirded out by the idea of a talking horse. She smiled, pressing closer to Adrian as they walked to the picnic. 'You didn't have to go through such trouble.' she giggled, settling down on the ground. She brushed down her dress, and frowned since it was covered in sand from her fall. She pulled it off, revealing her lingerie. 'I, uhh, bought this for you.' she said, tugging on the fabric. She figured it covered enough for a public display, and crossed her legs. 'No naughty intentions or anything.' She was lying, of course, but was currently just thankful it was suitable for public.

Raising an eyebrow, Adrian chuckled. "Oh, of course not. Because lingerie always means chess." He pulled his jacket from the side pack on Albion's back and carefully placed it around Amy's shoulders. "I told you before, Amy. I don't want to have sex with you. At least, not any time soon. I want to know you, really know you before I give you the last gift I have to give." Sitting with his knees pulled up in front of him a few feet away from her, Adrian brushed his hair from his eyes and bit his lip. 'Besides, if my instincts are true and you're the one meant to be my Companion, I have to be sure. There has to be more than physical attraction. I have to know you like me for me, not because I'm powerful or kind of good-looking. Come on, Amy, prove me right.'
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:09 pm

kats_demonic_resistance
iris gave a small frown and took a step backwards. "heck no. i'm with Ray. i won't do it." she frowned, waving her hands back and forth, her ring flashing in the light.

Roy looked around sheepishly and shrunk back a little. "There are people here..." he muttered while trying his best to avoid eye contact.

Nikolai grinned and grabbed Roy's chin, forcing eye contact. "Come now, dearie, don't be shy. I've no need for Iris darling... At least not yet. No, right now is all about you." He smiled and brushed the boy's cheek with his thumb. "I think you might find that you actually like it." he purred.

Roy cringed and looked at Iris for help.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:15 pm

"heh, can't help you roy.... all i can do is black everyone else's view and look away." iris shrugged lightly, still playing with her chastity ring.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:20 pm

"Don't you want to help your dear girlfriends?" the Sin asked lightly and tipped his head to the side, his eyes flickering from Roy's eyes to his lips every few seconds.

Roy straightened up when Nikolai mentioned Daisy and Carnation. He couldn't bear the sight of them suffering from their insomnia, and if he had to do... do this, then fine. His pride and manliness were begging him not to do it, but he pushed them to the back of his skull and took a deep breath. "Ok." he sighed and was immediately pulled into the kiss.k

Nikolai grinned in delight and grabbed Roy's shirt collar then pulled him towards him, locking him in a kiss. He even added a little tongue to tease the poor dear.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Iris gave a small sigh as she watched the two kiss, looking away with a lihgt smirk on her face. after a minute of the two locking lips she gave a tiny sigh and cleared her throat. "niki, i'm sure that's long enough.... i mean, the boy''s straight for craps sake." she huffed and shook her head.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Oh but Nikolai was planning on taking his sweet time. One arm around Roy's waist, he lightly lifted his other arm and raised a finger at Iris to motion her to be quiet. After a good few minutes he pulled away and licked his lips. "You taste very nice, dearie. I might want some more later~" he purred and unwrapped his arm from him before he pulled away.

Roy felt his face turn as white as his hair with the kiss, and the humiliation only worsened when the tongue was added. The even stranger thing was that Nikolai was good at it! At first sign of the kiss ending Roy pulled away and wiped his mouth with his sleeve a few times, but the germs were still there. He looked at Iris, one eye twitching uncontrollably. "Please don't tell anyone about this." he whispered.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Iris gave a tiny smirk and nodded to roy, handing him a disinfectint wipe since he looked like he wanted one, her eyes staying on nikolai now as she tried to figure out what the feeling in her stomach was.
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games