Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:06 pm
iCrumpets
"Who knows..." he said distantly. He buttoned his shirt up to cover it from her view, "I think its called a magatama...its another living being within me."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:39 pm
Drake
Drake Darkheart
the blind dragon

the dragon let out a long yawn as he held onto Grigorii, resting his head on the man's shoulder. getting lost had taken a lot out of him.... "c-can we head back to the safehouse...? i-i need to rest..." he murmured against the rider's neck.
Menoetius let out a low belch, a new flask in his hand. "y-you're a bunch of.... m-morons." he stuttered drunkenly, staggering forwards as the sword vanished and the shadows started to swarm around him, taking the form of a black dragon.
floating invisible on the edges of the cliff, Jayne watched his old lover with pure malice in his eyes. slowly stepping onto solid land, the wraith took over and he became solid, dashing forwards with a claw ready.
Menoetius
Jayne

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:55 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Mayah Playah

User Image

"People... Take a damn chill pill!" Wennin started in a rather calm voice before chunking his pocketknife at Jayne, a blackish-purple fire erupting around the knife, his other hand spinning his broadsword to where it ran down the length of his arm. "This is why I hate people."
"Can we avoid violence and just discuss things like adults?" Cres asked as he slid into place between Jayne and Drake and Grigorii, his hands were already gripping around the scythe already solidifying in front of him. Might as well be prepared.

{( Out.Of.Control: ~ }}

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:30 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She rolled her eyes, sitting beside the couple. "I'm dock of all this. Menoetius, come here! I'm sorry, I was a stupid b***h, you're too manly fur me to feel pity.
Grigorii held Drake closely, glaring at Jayne. "Why are you here?"

User Image

kats_demonic_resistance

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:38 pm
Drake
Drake Darkheart
the blind dragon

Drake gave a frown, holding on to grigorii tightly. "where is he?" he growled, a flame escaping him
menoetius gave another belch as he looked at Alex, the shadows around him disappearing. "you're one dumb girl...." he slured, taking a drunken step towards her. "ya really think imma just take you back?" he huffed, shaking his head as. He dragged the other foot forward, making his way over to her slowly before he fell the last few steps towards her, his face landing in her lap.
Jayne let out a low hiss, his eyes turning a sickening yellow as a black miasma poured from his mouth. "good luck surviving my poison, boys" he purred, shifting genders as his hair fell out of its ponytail.
Menoetius
Jayne

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:54 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Laughing, she lifted him to the best of her ability, then walked on to the park, half-dragging him. "So...heavy..."
He pointed Drake in Jayne's direction. "There."

User Image

kats_demonic_resistance

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:00 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Mayah Playah

User Image

"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death," Wennin sighed lightly as he seemed to lose interest in the fight. Drunken idgets weren't fun at all.
"I shall fear no evil for I know you are beside me," Cres finished in a gentle tone as he remained in place, simply letting his scythe remain on the ground. "I suggest you gentlemen move. Wennin, he apparently won't listen to what kindness I try to show. He's your opponent now."
"Fun~ Hopefully you'll put a little more entertainment than the drunkard did," Wennin purred while swinging his sword back forwards so he wouldn't have to get too close to the other. Cres exhaled slowly as his scythe started pulling the miasma into itself.
After a second or two, a visible tremble ran down his entire bodyframe. He could feel himself getting lightheaded and slid down his scythe slightly, sitting on one knee. He couldn't take it all in like Wennin could, but he was proud of himself for lessening it a bit and keeping some space between the miasma and Drake and Grigorii. "Mind over matter..." he breathed out softly to himself.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:11 pm
Drake
Drake Darkheart
the blind dragon

Drake let out a second growl, steam forming from his mouth. "I-is there anyone in front if us besides him?" he asked, wondering if he should throw a fire ball
"you can't kill those whove already died." Jayne purred darkly, his purple eyes glowing with darkness. "but that what's dead can kill you!" he hissed, a creepy smile that wouldve made the joker proud slipping into his face.
Jayne

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:03 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Mayah Playah

User Image

"Then you haven't met me before. I don't play by anyone's rules but my own," Wennin snickered in response as a blackish-purple flame shot up around his sword, swinging his sword as if it were a scimitar instead of a broadsword at the other. His dark purple-blue eyes showing a hint of red to it. Cres shook his head slightly, clearing his vision a bit before Drake's words connected. He shifted to a semi-standing position before stepping to the side. Even if Wennin was hit, the younger male would just chuckle.
"Fire away," the elder male growled loud enough for the blind dragon to hear, but only that loud. He couldn't get his voice any louder and just wanted the fight to end so Wennin could switch the miasma from inside of him to the other's body. He could handle it better after all.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:20 pm
Leo Domino

User Image

Violetta

"Another living being inside you..?Sounds pretty wicked,man." she said and looked over the edge to the cliff down to waves of water crashing over sharp rocks.Her eyes changing to the color of the waves."So what's this being inside of you like?Awsome,boring,normal or pure evil..?" she asked him with a skeptical look.  

l3 E A R S

Shirtless Grabber

8,450 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:10 pm
Drake
Drake Darkheart
the blind dragon

just as the dragon was ready to let his fireball fly, he found himself curled over coughing. despite the elder of the two strangers attempts, the miasma had reached him, causing his already week body to collapse. "g-grigorii..."
the wraith let out a cold hiss as she glared at the man. "not my rules. not yours. they are Thanatos's rules." she grumbled, the miasma thickening before turning into a blade.
Jayne

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:17 pm

"Drake!" he cried, holding the blind man to him. "Jayne, I don't answer to Thanatos! I order you to leave!"

kats_demonic_resistance

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:25 pm
Drake
Drake Darkheart
the blind dragon

Drake clung to Grigorii weekly, holding onto the fabric of his shirt. "j-just... g-get out of here..."
Jayne gave an annoyed huff as she glared at the rider. "i don't answer to you. not a demon anymore. not since i died. now i listen to myself." she frowned, spinning her dagger in her hands.
Jayne

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:10 pm

"Not without you," he told Drake. Turning to Jayne, he glared. "I will tell you once more: leave, or the Riders will come for you."

kats_demonic_resistance

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:18 pm
Drake
Drake Darkheart
the blind dragon

The wraith gave an annoyed sigh and shook her head. "tch fine." she grunted, disappearing in a cloud of her miasma.
Drake curled up, coughing heavily as he held on to Grigorii, starting to feel dizzy. "g-grigorii..." he coughed, trying to tell him to find help. He needed someone to get rid of the poison in his body. Soon.
Jayne
P
Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items