Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:01 pm
♵ ♶ ♷ ξllery Ѧdvimi ♷ ♶ ♵

User Image

"Stepmother always knew," he said, smiling at the thought. "Father never did, bless his soul, but Stepmother knew. She was the one who made me realize that I wanted to be with Sang-Min as more than a friend." He chuckled softly at the memory of he and his stepmother gushing over muscle magazines, Ellery still trying to hold up his bisexual facade, but knowing deep down that she didn't believe it. His eyes turned back to Fredrich, and he smiled once again. "Do you think we'll be good parents to Daniel?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:09 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

Fredrich chuckled lightly as he remembered telling his own aunt. He remembered them eating chicken noodle soup for dinner, and out of the blue he told her he was gay. She gave him a bewildered look for a second then slurped up the rest of her soup and asked him if that was all. He could still remember the surprise on his own face when she shrugged it off so simply, and he could remember the humiliation she put him through every time she tried to get him to go out with the male relatives of her friends.
"I'm not going to lie, Daniel will be chastised quite a bit for having gay parents." Fredrich said softly while switching lanes. "It will be up to him entirely to make friends, and those people will be the ones to guide his life. Us? We'll be his first friends."

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:18 pm

User Image

"And apparently, his best friends," he continued, tucking his hair behind his ear. "Niji called me while you were checking me out, and he really misses us, but seems to be having a nice time. She got him a stuffed lion, and he's been carrying it around, having mock-murders and studying crime scenes online." The man sighed and shook his head. "I swear, that boy. I can only hope that spending time with you will kick the last bit of socipath out of him."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:25 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Mock murders?" Fredrich raised an eyebrow then chuckled lightly at the thought of seeing Daniel try to be an officer when he grows up. That'd be adorable, even for him. "That bit of sociopath will grow if he stays around Cameron and Decius any more, and Daniel seems to look up to Decius..." he sighed softly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:36 am

User Image

"I told you not to let him near the man, but you didn't listen," he said, crossing his arms and shaking his head. "And now look what's happened. Our son is an aspiring serial killer/cop. He's like a small Cameron, and THAT worked out well, didn't it?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:20 pm
Mayah Playah
Helen's been shipping Freddy and Cameron emotion_awesome

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich only shrugged when he was given the blame. "It's not all that bad. Around those two, he doesn't fear death or the insane and paranormal." he drawled. "I think those two like him, too. It's always better to have immortal killers as your friends than your enemies."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:31 pm

User Image

"And what about Liam?" he asked, green eyes gazing up at the blue-eyed man. "I can tell you right now that Cameron will never let Liam leave his side again. Do you really not mind our son being around the man that almost killed me, and that jeopardized your friendship with Officer Fluff-n-Stuff?"

Awesome nerd
Lock: What? What about me?
Liam: And me?! Cameron's mine, you idiotic bit-
Lock: Yo... That's a little mean.
Keller: Yeah man, that's my sister!
Liam: That you're screwing.
Keller: OH IT'S ON, BOTTOM b***h.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:36 pm
Mayah Playah
Fredrich: *looks away and pushes his glasses up* Look, it's not like I-
Cameron: *grabs his chin* Don't think about them, just think about me. I won't let anyone hurt you.
Fredrich: *blushes* C-Cameron...
Barnaby: *hides in a corner and writes down what everyone's doing*

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

There was a long pause. "Weren't you the one who insisted we forgive him?" he replied lowly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:43 pm

User Image

"I said to forgive him. I didn't say to trust our only child around him." Ellery ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "Honestly, I think you should supervise Cameron and Liam when they have Daniel when you can, Fredrich. I couldn't stop Liam if I tried, being so small, weak, and slow. But you could actually protect him if something ever happened."

Awesome nerd
Keller: I can't believe that you would say such a thing about her!
Liam: I can't believe you allow her to indulge in such stupid fantasies!
Keller: You're the one having sex with a serial killer!
Liam: You are what you fu-
Lock: STOP IT. Can't you two get along for ONE night?!
Ellery: -sits besides Barnaby and looks at his notepad- Wow, Mr. Cristobal was right. You really ARE terrifyingly accurate in your descriptions.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:58 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah
Fredrich: *tries to push Cameron away* We shouldn't do this! We're best friends, for God's sake!
Cameron: *pulls him closer* That's what makes it so right.
Fredrich: But you're immortal! Even if we do... whatever this is, you'll live far longer after me.
Cameron: *leans in* Not even death will stop me from loving you.
Barnaby: Oh, a fan? *looks at Ellery and smiles* I like to give them that realistic flare, that way readers can be even more enthralled.

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Liam knows full well that he shouldn't mess with anyone I care about." Fredrich replied solemnly. "Even if he didn't, Decius likes me more seeing as though I'm not a scientist or a doctor. Trust me, Ellery, Daniel will be fine around them."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:11 pm

User Image

"What did you do to him, anyway?" he asked, tilting his head curiously. "Lock said that you nearly killed him, and he's immortal, so that's a difficult task."

Awesome nerd
Lock, Keller, and Liam: *all involved in a huge fight cloud*
Ellery: I can understand why I read that book you wrote about that pirate and his captive British soldier, and I was COMPLETELY enthralled .You are so talented, sir! -smiles adorably- I only wish I could bring people into my songs the way you do with your books.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:26 pm
Mayah Playah
Fredrich and Cameron: *stuck in a tornado of hearts*
Barnaby: *smirks and ruffles Ellery's hair* If you'd like, I could teach you a couple tricks. We'll have to go to my place, though, because that's where most of my works are.
Magnus: *crouched behind the two* Like hell you will.
Barnaby: *jumps in surprise*

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Being friends with an immortal whose father researches this does have its advantages." Fredrich muttered while pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "Immortality doesn't make you perfect. There are many ways to make them backfire, from flesh-eating diseases to paralysis. For Liam, I fired enough bullets at him to destroy his regeneration process. His body's regeneration wasn't sure whether to take out the bullets or keep them in, so they would switch healing procedures every hour. Truly a painful process." he smirked almost malevolently.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:33 pm

User Image

Ellery brought a hand to his mouth, horrified at the pain he could imagine. "Poor thing. He must've been in such agony!" The songwriter shook his head, looking down at his lap. "Well, as long as he's better. Anyway, are we almost at your apartment?"

Awesome nerd
Ellery: *smiles* That sounds ni- OH! *jumps and turns to Magnus, blushing when he sees him* Wh-why not?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:33 pm
Mayah Playah
Magnus: The hell makes you think I'm sharin'?

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich sighed. First Ellery implores him to accept Liam, then he gets mad at him for letting Daniel be around him, and now he feels sorry for him because he was shot? He'd never understand that songwriter. "We're only five miles away." he answered and switched lanes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:42 pm

User Image

Reaching up to touch his necklace, Ellery looked back out the window nad let his thoughts begin to wonder. "Hey Fredrich? Have you gotten any news about Basil yet?" he asked, voice soft.

Awesome nerd
Ellery: Sharing? *crosses his arms and pouts* Hey, I don't belong to you, you know!

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games