Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Byouma Neko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:24 pm
Alright, you've convinced me and thus intrigued me. This means there is another virus and Capcom has yet another loose end to wrap up. Let's hope Resi 5 does some of the,  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:28 pm
Nah, Wesker's virus should remain a mystery. The less we know, the less we can do to disprove its possibility in real life.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Byouma Neko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:32 pm
Very true. And I would kill, and do so much worse to get a hold of that virus. I have a suspicion that rather than closing up ends Resi 5 will make new ones.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:33 pm
I just hope they'll be relevant to the storyline, and not some crappy "Save the presitent's daughter" plot.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Byouma Neko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:34 pm
I just thought of a horribly feasible and truly despicable reason that could be used to create a storyline that brings Alexia back. What if Wesker decided to clone her back because she was such a talented scientist, and she then creates this new virus. God I hope that's no what happens, that would be awful and seriously damage Wesker's reputation.

Pray people, pray that it's Sherry.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:03 pm
I think that this game is going to bring sherry back because she hasnt been in for a while and wesker has her captive well thats what weskers report states.  

Shy_Music_Angel

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:53 pm
Alexia was a brilliant scientist. But she had a major superiority complex and Wesker probably knew that she'd never do what he said.
Secondly, the top of her body was blown apart by the Linear Launcher. Less than 5 minutes later, the whole base blew up, while Wesker was right there to get away on a sub. And by the size of that explosion, what was left of Alexia was blown apart and burned in the explosion for sure. There's no way in hell it's Alexia.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:07 am
Alexia has the wrong colour eyes, her eyes are blue, whereas mystery womans eyes are green. I think Sherry's eyes are also blue, kinda difficult to tell, but she was only 12 and eye colour can change over adolescence.  

Byouma Neko

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:39 am
Acutall, the light is yellow, so that could be making the eyes look green instead of blue. But still, Alexia is dead. And I really don't think Capcom would be bringing her back when they have so many characters that could use the attention: Rebecca, Carlos, Billy, Barry, and pretty much anyone else who's been neglected.

I just realized why I don't like Carlos so much. He's got very skinny arms. I mean, look at his arms, they're almost as skinny as Jill's.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:51 pm
Having skinny arms in no reason to dislike someone. surprised I love personally love Carlos <33 And yes. Alexia is dead. There's maybe a 5% chance that it's her. Chances for Sherry are far greater. 3nodding  

BabyOil

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:59 pm
I actually liked Carlos. Even though he wasn't your run-of-the-gun expected body building mercenary, he still got the job done. The guy even had some spunk in him during the mission.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:02 pm
Well, I'm glad that in the final scenario of UC Jill is working with Chris, so at least there's that much more of a chance that they're gonna get together and Carlos will be out in the cold. No pun intended.

Hey, I don't know if this is true, but I heard somewhere that Anderson killed off Carlos in the movie, he said that he was only allowed to kill off characters that weren't gonna appear in any future games.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:05 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

Hey, I don't know if this is true, but I heard somewhere that Anderson killed off Carlos in the movie, he said that he was only allowed to kill off characters that weren't gonna appear in any future games.

Well i haven't seen the movie yet, so thats something you should know better. Did they give any clues in the movie?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:06 pm
About?
What I'm asking is, does Capcom not plan to put Carlos in any future games?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:08 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

Well, if that's true, i guess that means Nicholai won't be in any future games? (assuming you heard right, of course)  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games