Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:11 am
"well not in the flesh, but yes.' -he looked at the picture- "we never agreed on much but in 2 things we did, 1 never bring up family, and 2 when we did agree we were a force to reckoned with." -he chuckled a bit- "so leo any questions? or shall we move on?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:35 am
undeadpriest15
"well not in the flesh, but yes.' -he looked at the picture- "we never agreed on much but in 2 things we did, 1 never bring up family, and 2 when we did agree we were a force to reckoned with." -he chuckled a bit- "so leo any questions? or shall we move on?"

"Yes. . . let's move on" He eyed Priest thinking to himself about how this could have been his grandfather's brother.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:52 am
-as he walked pass the other doors back down stairs- "so leo whats next, oh before i forget." -he started to go through his pockets he pulls out a small ring that was made of silver and had a daimond in it, and in the center of this diamond had a crest or 2 white swords crossing behind a white shield, he holds out to leo- 'this is rightfully yours."
(sry brb)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:42 pm
undeadpriest15
-as he walked pass the other doors back down stairs- "so leo whats next, oh before i forget." -he started to go through his pockets he pulls out a small ring that was made of silver and had a daimond in it, and in the center of this diamond had a crest or 2 white swords crossing behind a white shield, he holds out to leo- 'this is rightfully yours."
(sry brb)

Leo took it softly and looked at it "It's beautiful. . . But why. . . how. . .what. . .?" He wanted to ask so many questions that his mind was running at a hundred miles per hour.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:33 pm
-shadow raised his hand to show he was wearing a ring that was almost exactly like it just colored black- "well its our crest, and since your him, and family you need his ring. i have mine. we made them." -he continued down stairs- "and what is next?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:48 pm
undeadpriest15
-shadow raised his hand to show he was wearing a ring that was almost exactly like it just colored black- "well its our crest, and since your him, and family you need his ring. i have mine. we made them." -he continued down stairs- "and what is next?"

"So why did you bring me here?" He looked at Priest quizically. "Just to give me my grandfather's ring and crest?"  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:12 pm
"well i just wanted to, but mostly its that i have 2 questions, 1 do you think i am a bad guy? and 2 what do you think is worse death or eternal life?" -he stopped-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:27 pm
undeadpriest15
"well i just wanted to, but mostly its that i have 2 questions, 1 do you think i am a bad guy? and 2 what do you think is worse death or eternal life?" -he stopped-

"You don't seem bad. And it depends. Death is scary yes but eternal life without the ones you love and watching them die around you would be even worse."  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:33 pm
"leo he choose to die. i choose eternal life, and your right its worse to be eternal. i would know you when you even outlive your grandchildren what is there left." -he keep walking down the hallway- "but maybe help is easier than you realize."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:51 pm
undeadpriest15
"leo he choose to die. i choose eternal life, and your right its worse to be eternal. i would know you when you even outlive your grandchildren what is there left." -he keep walking down the hallway- "but maybe help is easier than you realize."

"What do you mean help?" He followed after him.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:55 pm
-shadow lifted his hand and chanted something soon in his empty hand formed a sword that was once held by the suit of armor- "well you can help me, i want you to fight me, and then that is all that i ask."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:09 pm
undeadpriest15
-shadow lifted his hand and chanted something soon in his empty hand formed a sword that was once held by the suit of armor- "well you can help me, i want you to fight me, and then that is all that i ask."

Leo held up his paw and in a flash of light his own sword appeared. "I prefer that I not fight you but I will if I have to." He held the sword defensively.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:16 pm
"well leo i want to see if you can fight like him. you sure don't share his eagerness." -he held his sword in a defensive pose- "you also show a defensive side."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:58 am
undeadpriest15
"well leo i want to see if you can fight like him. you sure don't share his eagerness." -he held his sword in a defensive pose- "you also show a defensive side."

"I fight to defend those I love. There is no reason to rush into a battle foolhearty and brash" He took a couple steps keeping the defensive position and eyeing Priest.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:41 am
Whedaba stayed back, watching the two, not sure that helping would be a a good thing, then asked the two, "ornla coi ti qe desta ekess tir nomeno ifnitot? throdenilt cuaili ekess slathalin mobi." he began to back towards the doorway, not wanting to get hit if this went badly.
(would it not be better to do this outside? more room to fight there.)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games