Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ochru978

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 7:15 am
Once he was done working on the summer floor, he sent the crops into the appropriate baskets for either shipping or storage and then went down to the autumn floor.

On this floor, he found a plethora of pumpkins that were ready for harvesting. He knew that he was going to need help harvesting this floor, so he took the lift over to the lounge where his mom and Terry were busy cleaning.

He walked on over to where Terry was and asked, "Terry, would you mind helping me harvest the pumpkins on the autumn floor? There are many that need picking."  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 7:50 am
Ochru978
Once he was done working on the summer floor, he sent the crops into the appropriate baskets for either shipping or storage and then went down to the autumn floor.

On this floor, he found a plethora of pumpkins that were ready for harvesting. He knew that he was going to need help harvesting this floor, so he took the lift over to the lounge where his mom and Terry were busy cleaning.

He walked on over to where Terry was and asked, "Terry, would you mind helping me harvest the pumpkins on the autumn floor? There are many that need picking."

"Sure, I can help. Your mom is busy cleaning anyhow."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Ochru978

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 6:01 pm
Together, Ochru and Terry had gone down to the autumn floor and harvested several gigantic, heavy pumpkins. There were so many that it filled the storage bin and there were still hundreds that were shipped.

Once they were all done, Ochru found the eggplants and harvested those.

After the farming had been completed, Ochru returned with Terry upstairs and he sat at a table and ordered some almond milk.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 9:18 pm
Yumi was on the pier watching the boats coming in to the port. she had been sent out there to make a delivery and had some down time to spar. I wonder what the deal was with that teddy bear. it was kinda strange looking. Like something that didn't belong here. Too bad, Dad got rid of it before i time to investigate.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 9:51 am
While Terry was relaxing at his favorite bar stool, his cell phone rang. "Terry here," he said, then there was a pause while Terry listened for who was on the other end. "A new shipment has come in that needs unloading onto the train, got it. Be there soon."

Terry went down the wooden stairs, out the glass door, down the carpeted hallway passed the bedrooms on the second floor, down the carpeted stairs to the main level, grabbed his car keys and his corvette capsule, and then went out the door.

It was a sweltering hot day for Southtown weather. He had to remember to take a shower later. When he got to the docks, he saw Yumi, waved, then went to work on the docks. The freight train was there waiting to be loaded. A single set of tracks leading from the docks through the one road that goes all the way through and out of town. He saw his old friend Tony who was grown up now fishing with the kids. He smiled when he saw them. They waved and then carried onto their business.

It seemed to take hours to load up the train, but one particular item caught Terry's attention. It was a stuffed bear. One that was black and white and had an evil looking eye. He shuddered when he saw it, but loaded it up anyway. He thought, "Why would mom order that thing, its creepy!"

(I thought there was no Monokuma, but then we could make this interesting too)

Once he was done work, he was unaware that the bear was somehow following him. He went back to the mansion, went to the kitchen, and fixed himself some orange juice.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 6:17 pm
Yumi casually watched Terry load the train up with supplies for the various restaurants around the planet. she was getting ready to head back home knowing the train would be making a stop there. When she noticed it..the black and white bear following Terry "I thought dad burned that thing this morning" she definitely remembered coming downstairs and seeing the bear in flames while her father smirked triumphantly at it. She had questioned him about it. Only for him to reply that it was none of her concerns as he swept the ashes into a trash can. "I'm not letting this one get away" Yumi took off for the mansion.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 6:40 pm
Dee noticed the stuffed bear following Terry and giggled. As the bear made its way up the stairs and into the lounge. Dee had greeted Terry when he returned just before he had made his juice. She had heard about the bear plushies as it was one of the newest thing going to be sold at Cynthia's toy shop. There was supposed to be a crate of these things, but who knew that they were so advanced?

The bear then looked to Dee and said, "Excuse me, miss, but do you know where the morgue is?"

Dee was taken aback for a second, then replied, "Um, we do not have a morgue. We toss all dead bodies no longer usable into the Orochi volcano and that's in a different area altogether."

Then the bear asked, "Have you ever heard of Hope's Peak Academy?"

"New school, filled with teens with talent? Yes, I have heard of it. But I also heard some bad things came from that school too. Like murders. It is written that only a few survivors remain from that place."

"Then does that mean you have heard of me too?"

"I think so. Judging by looks alone, you are Monokuma. Or supposed to be a plushie of him."

Then Dee had an idea. She said, "If you go to the 99th floor, and use your paw, you might find what you seek. They aren't dead, but just in suspended animation."

"Thank you. You have made me one happy bear."

The bear went to the elevator and with a leap, pressed the button for up. He then entered the lift when it arrived and off the bear went on his adventure. She wondered what he was up to, but didn't bother following. Perhaps he could save the inactive zone.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 8:24 pm
Yumi ran into the mansion just missing the bear by about a few minutes. Where did that thing go? she looked around the main floor of the mansion and found no such bear. Only finding a very angry and confused Rock who thought this was some kind of prank. He had suggested checking the lounge in case the bear's owner was there. Yumi thanked him and headed into the lounge " Now where are you, mister bear?"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 9:08 pm
Untouchable Queen Saya
Yumi ran into the mansion just missing the bear by about a few minutes. Where did that thing go? she looked around the main floor of the mansion and found no such bear. Only finding a very angry and confused Rock who thought this was some kind of prank. He had suggested checking the lounge in case the bear's owner was there. Yumi thanked him and headed into the lounge " Now where are you, mister bear?"

Dee saw Yumi head into the lounge and exclaimed, "Oh hi Yumi! Long time no see. What brings you here? Can I get you anything?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 9:38 pm
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

Dee saw Yumi head into the lounge and exclaimed, "Oh hi Yumi! Long time no see. What brings you here? Can I get you anything?"

" Hi Dee. Have you seen a stuffed bear come through here? It's a black and white bear with a evil looking eye." Yumi said as she looked behind a potted plant. " There was one in the steakhouse but dad ended up destroying it."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 5:52 am
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

" Hi Dee. Have you seen a stuffed bear come through here? It's a black and white bear with a evil looking eye." Yumi said as she looked behind a potted plant. " There was one in the steakhouse but dad ended up destroying it."

"You must mean Monokuma. He went up the elevator to the 99th floor. Be careful when going to see that thing. He is dangerous. He has ways of committing murder and coming back endless times. Its why the thing is famous. At least if he's on the 99th floor, he can rid me of some of the inactive bodies up there."  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 4:56 pm
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

"You must mean Monokuma. He went up the elevator to the 99th floor. Be careful when going to see that thing. He is dangerous. He has ways of committing murder and coming back endless times. It’s why the thing is famous. At least if he's on the 99th floor, he can rid me of some of the inactive bodies up there."
”I wonder what he could have wanted. He came by the steakhouse but dad kinda destroyed him”  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 5:33 pm
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

"You must mean Monokuma. He went up the elevator to the 99th floor. Be careful when going to see that thing. He is dangerous. He has ways of committing murder and coming back endless times. It’s why the thing is famous. At least if he's on the 99th floor, he can rid me of some of the inactive bodies up there."
”I wonder what he could have wanted. He came by the steakhouse but dad kinda destroyed him”

"So would anybody who thinks that bear is possessed. But the thing is, there are so many of those things made, that all the demon has to do is possess another doll and there we go, the nightmare all over again. Monokuma loves murder."  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 11:37 am
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

"So would anybody who thinks that bear is possessed. But the thing is, there are so many of those things made, that all the demon has to do is possess another doll and there we go, the nightmare all over again. Monokuma loves murder."

" I'm surprised the universe allows it to exist here...especially with it's love for murder. " yumi knows from experience how the universe was about certain things. If it left like things were out of balance, it would find a way to fix it. Maybe this was just one of those cases.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 12:06 pm
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

" I'm surprised the universe allows it to exist here...especially with it's love for murder. " yumi knows from experience how the universe was about certain things. If it left like things were out of balance, it would find a way to fix it. Maybe this was just one of those cases.

"The reason I let him up there was because of some suspended animation corpses we have. Anyone entering this galaxy who remained inactive since joining it will wind up there."

(The people with 0 posts as of now is who I am referring to, check the members list for who those people are)

Dee took a sip of pepsi that she poured herself. Then she said, "As far as I am concerned, Monokuma can do what he likes with those people. Give em names, murder em, possess them, whatever. He is dangerous, but he can be useful too. This galaxy is unbalanced with those people in there. Especially since you were in there for a time, Yumi. But the magic about that floor is, you can summon your avatar from there and locate it wherever and it will warp there. And no memory was lost or anything. So, you probably found yourself initially at your dad's, which is where you were before you went into suspended animation."  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff