Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Crack, Guns, Sex, and Other Fun Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:25 pm
"I was getting enough customers... it seems I wasn't satisfying them enough so they weren't paying as much as what he wanted," Alona replied with sigh. "Keep your money, I don't want you getting in trouble because of me."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:17 pm
"Don't know know about the last guy. Don't care. Finish him." Henry grumbled as he moved around Jack and went into the closet.

"Daddy!" Valarie jumped up from her brother's lap and latched her arms around her father's neck.

Henry gave a heavy sigh, hugging her with one arm while he ruffled Isaac's hair with his free hand.
"Good hiding spot... But we have a panic room." He sighed.

"Hey, at least I got Jack back here."

~

"You should have said something though." She pressed. "I don't care if I get in trouble. You're in bad trouble right now, and I hate to see something worse happen to you."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:26 pm
"Yeah, but next time be sure you're in the Panic Room." Jack replied as he made his way out of the room.
A single gunshot went off a few moments later.
"..All done~"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:12 pm
"How's your shoulder boss?" Cade asked, watching Jack leave.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:57 pm
"Just leave it. What's been done, is done; no use in talking about it now," Alona replied with an annoyed tone.
She did not want to talk about it and just wanted to completely forget about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:23 pm
"Fine. Whatever." Isaac rolled his eyes at Jack. "I was just following orders."

"It's fine... Hurts." Henry replied dully as he stood up, holding Valarie up with his good arm.

"Daddy." Valarie frowned at the bullet wound, reaching and touching it. Henry winced in pain and groaned. "You're hurting."

"Then don't touch it, sweetie." He growled, trying to smile at his daughter.

"Alright." She sighed heavily, finally letting Alona go.
"Sorry for bugging you..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:25 pm
"Ey! Cade!" Jack barked from the other room.
"Need help getting the stiffs out of here before the kids come out!" Jack replied as he was dragging two of the bodies out of the hallway.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:32 pm
Alona just sits there and stares at the floor as the other girl leaves. After she was gone, Alona let out a heavy sigh and fell to her side onto the bed. She curled up into a ball and tightly held the pillow. Her body still ached from earlier's punishment...  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:17 am
Cade chuckled before leaving the room. "Why do you need my help? It looks like you've got it." He stated, heading downstairs to clear out the other bodies.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:20 am
"Just shaddap and get to work." Jack grunted.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:57 pm
Henry gave a tired sigh as he sat down on the ground, still holding Valarie as he was trying to use the kids as a distraction from the flaring pain in his shoulder.

"When you guys are done, I could some help for myself!" He barked down the hall.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:08 pm
"That's why I asked how you were doing!" Cade called back.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:53 pm
After a few minutes, Jack walked into the room Henry was in.
"What help do you need?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:55 pm
"Just some medical attention." Henry sighed, now applying pressure onto the bullet wound.

"I got a couple of grazings, and a hole in my shoulder." He explained, getting up.

"Oh, and I'm thinking we'll call a hooker in tonight, eh? Celebrate a good fight."

Luckily, Isaac had taken Valarie out of the room for nice calm-down ice cream in the kitchen, once the bodies were cleared, so Henry's hooker suggestion would be unknown... For now.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:14 pm
"I'm noticing no matter how crappy the guys, YOU'RE always the one getting hit..." Jack replied with a smirk as he walked over to get a first-aid kit.

"I take it the usual person..?" he asked, raising an eyebrow as he went through the kit.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games