Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

colorfulCheshire

Rainbow Phantom

10,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:04 am
User Image
◈ ◊ Ðєstiɴ Ϻaɾviɴ Ŧallis ◊◈
User Image
◊ Thoughts: Not so awkward, right?
◈ Location: Hallways
◊ Companions: Orenda and Josef
Part of me doesn't want to run anymore.
◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈
User Image

When the girl turned to him, Dustin sensed something strange about her, something that reminded him of Alexander, but he wasn’t quite sure what it was – just a feeling, maybe? Or maybe it was just the tension he felt when he approached. If he hadn’t of felt the same strangeness around Raven’s boyfriend, he might have thought that he was just attracted to the pretty tanned girl in front of him.

”Thanks so much. I’m already late, but I’d like to at least show up.” He grinned, showing his gratitude in the genuine gesture.

When she turned to the other boy and instructed him to follow, Destin couldn’t help but to wonder what had been going on before he approached. He didn’t want to intrude on anyone’s couple problems or school drama, but he really needed to get to class. He wondered if the guy was new hear, since he seemed keen on introducing himself.

”Destin Tallis,” he offered as he followed the girl down the hall. ”What classes are you two missing if you don’t mind my nosing?”

[[OOC:]]

◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊

There was a time, looking through myself
Wanting to pretend if I escaped,
I could fill myself ;I don't think you can.
Been far and wide, but that hole inside
Never really leaves

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:35 pm
[ [ __________ Sebastian Thomas Moore____________ ] ]
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
~ Leviticus 17:11 ~
Body & Blood

User ImageThe final bell rang throughout the halls. These halls were devoid of students, except for one who sauntered carelessly as if he had all the time in the world. One would be appalled not to see him in a classroom. Fortunately, Sebastian had the time not to care. All that he was learning right now was merely a handful of facts to what he had experienced. The vampire had traveled the world in his immortal life, so he knew all there was to know. History was easy because he had lived much of it. Languages were no problem because he spoke many of them. Mathematics were no challenge because he practiced it regularly. Thus, class was a bore for his otherwise already occupied mind.

Angelique's reaction had sent him truly off-kilter. He was used to knowing what was next. He was used to being in control. Angelique had taken charge of the situation and truly flipped it around. The vampiress was no longer an annoyance; she was a threat. Sebastian stopped in the hall and glanced out one of Wickwood's famously tall-paned windows. His eyes met the darkness of the woods. Sebastian focused on his reflection, which unsurprisingly scowled back at him. He was terribly angry at this point, and it melded beautifully with his side that ached for destruction. Sebastian's hands balled into tight fists. How badly he wanted to kill something! Or play with something...

His nostrils flared, wafting in a familiar scent to him. Sebastian cocked his head to the side and listened. He heard a strange clicking of some mechanical device followed by a series of slow and bored footsteps. Around the corner of the hall appeared the mortal Amelia. Sebastian breathed in deeply as her scent assailed him full-force. A smirk pricked the corners of his lips. With long, loping strides, Sebastian quickly came to stand in front of Amelia.

"Good morning, my pet," he nearly purred. Stretching ear to ear, his grin was wide and foreboding. "May I play with you?"

OOC : ------  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:48 pm

User Image

xYou are E N D L E S S and I can't B R E A T Hx
ʏou ᴀʀᴇ ʙʟιɴᴅιɴԍ ɴow ι { cᴀɴ'т sᴇᴇ }

User Image

Fleur blushed a bit and turned her head away. Thinking about what she had felt earlier on in their conversation made her embarrassed. How Alastar gave her tingly feelings. Hopefully they were just the feelings of a very sheltered and naive part of herself because she was a fool to think that this...monster, would have any more use of her than what he just stated. She was his food. His sustenance. Nothing more and nothing less. The girl could only nod her head at his smile.

She was just about to carry on the remainder of their time together in silence when her body was surprised into a startled jump. Alastar had just yelled out to Edan and Fleur turned her body to look in the direction of the wheel-chair ridden boy. She did her very best to retain a neutral look upon her face but the pain was apparent again. The distant hopefully made it less easier to spot but the doll like girl could only hope.

As she watched the remaining interaction between both boys she managed to remain as neutral as possible. Though she looked up at Alastar as Edan was wheeled away and had to smile yet again when he winked at her promising to get back at him for her. "You don't have to do that. But from the way you were talking to him I'm sure it would be enjoyable for you anyway."

Her smile remained on her face but it dimmed a bit when she heard the bell ring. She watched as frustration appeared on Alastar's face. His hunger very apparent. Her eyes wandered about the student filled hallways and only looked back when he addressed her. She shook her head full of cascading waves and headed over to a side door to exit the school. "I don't mind. It's only English. I'll be fine. I'll just say I was running late because of my illness." She pushed open the door and looked back at him. "Come on."

~~~

Alexander couldn't stay too upset for long about his current situation. For there in front of him was a beautiful raven haired girl with eyes the color of a thunder storm. Her smile was bright as she reached up to kiss his cheek. He had to lean over a bit to compensate for her height compared to his but in all honesty he did not mind in the slightest. When she pulled back so did he. He wrinkled his nose as she poked him and chuckled lightly.

"You know I always behave hun. See you soon." He leaned down and pulled her close for a warm "see you later" hug. He kissed the tip of her nose and pulled away. He waved once more to her as he walked towards his class. Though he had no intention of going to said class.

Once he was sure she was in her classroom, Alexander deviated from his original path and took to roaming the hallways. Hoping to god Milly had enough sense in her head to just get away from the school, Alexander carelessly wound his way throughout the massive school. He needed to calm himself. Perhaps by a nice hunt? Hopefully it satisfied the beast within him.

"Haha fat chance of that my dear Armand. You may quench the thirst but you will never get rid of this desire for violence. For utter madness."

Alexander felt his face give way to morph to something a little more...demonic. His fangs protruded out much farther than your average vampire's. His eyes the color of rotted flesh even where the whites of his eyes should have been. The once beautiful human face of Alexander Thorne was no longer there. Long, stringy black hair sprouted forth from his head and hung to just below his waist. His porcelain skin turned gray and his body seemed bigger. Sharp, black nails grew from his fingertips and he flexed them as he made his way to the nearest exit of the school...

~~~

Orenda rolled her eyes and threw her hands up in clear frustration. "Oh, so now you remember your manners. a*****e." She muttered the insulting name under her breath and turned on her heel to guide the boys to the class room area of the school. "Could introduce yourself to him but not to me. Such a gentleman." Sure she was being a little over the top at the moment but Orenda was really put off from this Josef character already. She found him rude based on her first impression. Not something she looked for in a new potential acquaintance.

Letting out a huge breath of frustration, Orenda turned back on her genuine smile and turned to Destin, "Oh no problem! I'm always glad to be of help. Have to do something good with this amazing sense of direction!" She giggled lightly and continued on her way. "My name is Orenda by the way. Orenda Rainwater." She smiled once more as she continued on, "I'm late for music history. I wouldn't worry about it too much. The teachers here are really understanding. Even some of them still get lost on their way to class."

xYou are E V E R Y T H I N G to mex
ʏou ᴀʀᴇ נusт ᴀ { мᴇмoʀʏ }

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

{OOC}:Their outfit links are in their small pictures, crappy post is crappy sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:00 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:57 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image
◈ ◊ Ðєstiɴ Ϻaɾviɴ Ŧallis ◊◈
User Image
◊ Thoughts: Didn't we just pass that bust
◈ Location: The hallways
◊ Companions: Joseph & Orenda
Part of me doesn't want to run anymore.
◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈
User Image

The young man tensed as he sensed the girl’s agitation with Joseph, hoping that no arguments would sprout from her comments. So they didn’t know each other. He wondered what the deal was, then, but no one with any amount of tact was going to pry into that.

”Well I imagine you’d have to have an internal compass after living here for a while.” He smiled at her name, wondering if her parents had been hippies or in some neopagan religion. It was pretty, but certainly didn’t sound “normal”.

”Music history? Like the learning the baroque period and the catholic church?” he asked, his voice a bit low as he followed the two through the hallways. He really didn’t want an agitated teacher yelling at them for being noisy during class periods.

Looking around, he suddenly realized that he was in the hallway for his class. He turned to the two and waved with a quite "Thanks, see ya around," before entering the classroom. He felt eyes on him as the door shut but quickly made his way to his table, muttering "Got lost," to the teacher as he passed.

[[OOC:]]

◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊ ◈ ◊

There was a time, looking through myself
Wanting to pretend if I escaped,
I could fill myself ;I don't think you can.
Been far and wide, but that hole inside
Never really leaves

colorfulCheshire

Rainbow Phantom

10,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Champion 300

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:52 pm
[[Waiting on Angelus. Meanwhile, to the others I would like to say that I'm converting my three characters' posts into one post.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:29 am
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAMELIA ELIZABETH DUNNE

User ImageUser Image
xxxxAmelia had gotten quite a few good pictures, and was close to putting her camera away, the only thing that kept her from putting it up was that she wasn't sure what she would do afterwards, though she could always go develop her pictures, she didn't know if she would run out of time or not, as she had no clue how far into the class they were. Generally she got lost when she was taking pictures, and that's just what she had done. Gotten lost. She could always run back to her room to check the time, and grab the pictures she wanted to show Raven, but that was a good walking distance, and she didn't want some teacher finding her and yelling at her.

xxxxHer thought process was interrupted when she heard steps coming towards her, looking up to find Sebastian. Amelia smirked, and watched him as he got closer, her eyes meeting his when he came to a stop before her. His words didn't really faze her, he had already bitten her, and she didn't see that there was much worse he could do. He could hurt her, but she didn't see that as being something smart to do.

xxxxI don't see why you ask.Her tone was one of boredom, and a slight hint of acid, it was early, she was still grouchy. Shouldn't you be in class?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{LOCATION}xxxxGardens
{PEOPLE}xxxiixxSebastian
{THOUGHTS}xxIIwhat does play mean?

[[So sorry Ev, completely didn't see that post till just now.]]

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:11 pm
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
Body & Blood

User ImageFor a few minutes, Sebastian merely observed her as she glanced up at him. When her eyes met his, there lingered in them a boredom. Sebastian narrowed his eyes as he scrutinized the girl. A smirk was pasted onto her pink mortal lips. Fury moved deep within his chest. Once again, that same impulse to rip something apart rose up inside of him. The real anger at Angelique had just begun to subside, but Amelia roused it from its pleasant nap. Sebastian bared his teeth at the mortal girl and captured her wrist in his right hand. He slammed her body up against the wall. Opening his mouth, Sebastian lowered his teeth over her shoulder. His teeth came close to clamping down into her flesh and through her bone. Suddenly, he stopped short and poised his teeth above the light covering of her uniform.

Sebastian flicked his eyes to her wrist. He ignored her question. Instead, he shifted his head so that his mouth was close to her skin. Inhaling deeply, Sebastian could both smell and taste the aroma of her flesh and her blood combined. The vampire wanted nothing more than to rip the girl apart because of her insolence. Unfortunately, it was her insolence that kept him intrigued and her alive. Sebastian lightly scraped his teeth along the skin of her wrist, puncturing it very little. His tongue whipped out and lapped up the blood.

"You are delicious." Sebastian raised his eyes to meet hers. "Do you agree?"

OOC : It's fine, Angelus. Guys, I'd like to try to get through this day pretty quickly so we get to some shared classes, lunch, and dinner.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:06 pm
[[Edited Destin's response to have him go ahead and enter class since I don't think much more can happen in the hallway on the way to class.]]  

colorfulCheshire

Rainbow Phantom

10,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Champion 300

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:13 pm
[[Sorry, I've been working late shifts and I am playing catch up on everything this will get responded to soon.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
xxxxAs he just stared at her, Amelia could feel her curiosity bubbling as to what he was doing, and why he had decided to mess with her this morning. She could tell he was angry, but she hadn't been with him long enough for it to be her, so she also wondered what made him so mad, though she wasn't going to ask any time soon. His teeth didn't scare her any, she just looked at them with the same bored look she had going on. The touch of his hand to her wrist sent her body tingles, telling her she should run, but she ignored them, running was for cowards. Her back hitting the wall made her gasp, the air being knocked out of her. That bored expression of her's did change now, a new glare came to sit on her face. Where his mouth was sent her on edge, she did so hope that he didn't bite her there, it didn't seem like a fun place to be bitten, but he stopped, which caused her to tilt her head to the side and watching out of the corner of her eyes.

xxxxThe small breath of relief when he moved away to her writs was something she tried to keep back, but it slipped from her lips quickly. She wasn't sure what he was doing, but she guessed he was going to bite her soon. This only made her smirk, and watch him carefully. The slight sting of his teeth made her wince a bit, but soon that was replaced with his tongue over the small cut, and her face full of curiosity, he hadn't bit her.

xxxxI don't exactly taste myself daily. Her voice was sarcastic now, which she knew would probably make him mad.

{LOCATION}xxxxGardens
{PEOPLE}xxxiixxSebastian
{THOUGHTS}xxIIwhat does play mean?

[[So sorry Ev, completely didn't see that post till just now.]]

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:22 pm
Body & Blood

User ImageAngelique's insolent face flashed through his mind. Tension rippled across Sebastian's body and tightened the muscles in his torso. His eyes burned straight through Amelia's flesh. A low growl began deep in his throat and resonated through his chest. The sharp and pleasant taste of blood brought his mind back to the current reality. Out of curiosity, Sebastian locked his eyes onto his mortal pet to gauge her reaction. Throughout his actions, Amelia displayed no emotion except for what appeared to be a mix of curiosity, boredom, and irritation. Interest sparked in Sebastian's green eyes. Of course, she did change when his mouth was poised over her shoulder, but it did not last long when his mouth diverted to her wrist.

Sebastian closed his eyes at the taste of her blood and her flesh combined. Blood staining his lips, the vampire rested his lips against her skin and listened to her words. By the merest inch, Sebastian moved his mouth away from her skin. His tongue flicked out over his lips and erased the blood from his skin. Laughter rumbled deep within him, beginning low and progressing to a deep chuckle that rung from his parted lips. His eyes raised to meet hers and fixed straight onto hers. Sebastian leaned in to scrutinize her face.

"Of course," he replied, voice colored with interest. He cocked his head to the side. "You are intriguing."

OOC : -------  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
xxxxAmelia could see the fury and tension that spasmed through his body, it should have scared her, but all she could do was wonder if it was from her, or something earlier. She really did hope that it wasn't her, but then again if it was, she would get that thrill of adrenaline rushing through her core purely from making him mad. There really wasn't a reason to why she enjoyed it so much, since it could probably get her killed, but it was fun, in some life threatening, risky way. In his eyes, she could see the interest, and she wasn't sure why, there really wasn't anything interesting she found about herself.

xxxxThe fact that he found pleasure in her blood should have sickened her, even though it was what he survived over, but all she found in it was interest. She was so curious to this new found discovery, what was true, and what was not? Of course, there were plenty of myths, but which ones were close to being real? Amelia wanted to ask him everything, but she felt like it really wasn't her place, that if he wanted to tell her, he would, but that was only how part of her felt.

xxxxYou see me as intriguing, yet you know so many humans. The tone in her voice was simple,but there was a hint of amusement under the words. You, on the other hand, are really interesting to me. Amelia watched him curiously, trying to see what his reaction would be.

{LOCATION}xxxxEverywhere
{PEOPLE}xxxiixxSebastian
{THOUGHTS}xxIIinteresting?

[[Oh the joys of Band Camp.]]

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games