Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:33 pm
Awesome nerd

Growling, she walked over and looked over the guitar, leaning on him to look behind and there it was. "It's an enhancer. It must be playing on my faint attraction to you and make me want you more," she explained, shaking her head. "Just put it down so I can see you as an old man again and go back to being blissfully none-the-wiser."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:43 pm
Mayah Playah

Alcott was right in front of her by the time she was done talking, standing and towering over her with the guitar held at his side. "More?" he smirked with some smoke escaping with each word. "So that means you do want me."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:47 pm
Awesome nerd

The small female fell back a step, her eyes wide. "Th-that's not what I meant! I don't want you, it's the guitar making me do it!" she insisted, her towel just barely staying closed.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:21 pm
Mayah Playah

The cigarette fell from his lips and landed on the ground for a second before his advancing steps crushed it and the flame it still held. He got right in front of her and tilted his head just a little, his mouth a few inches from hers and still a few wisps of smoke escaping it. "Aww, you're breaking my heart." he snickered.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:28 pm
Awesome nerd

"What heart?" she said, attempting to sound snarky, but only succeeding in sounding like she was intimidated. Michaela took another step back, only to hit the wall, her loosely bound falling out of its braid. "Y-you...you better stop this or...I'll scream!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:33 pm
Mayah Playah

His free hand went to the wall and blocked her from the doorway. That ever serious expression on his handsome face, Alcott leaned in until his mouth was just an inch from her ear. "Are you really scared?" he whispered gently, his warm breath hitting her neck.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:38 pm
Awesome nerd

Michaela tilted her head to the side, closing her eyes and fighting the quivers that ran through her body when he spoke so intimately. "I fear nothing," she said, her voice sounding less like her parents' and more like her own. "Least of all, you. Do you fear me?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:19 pm
Mayah Playah

Chuckling, Alcott moved his hand from the wall and stroked her cheek lightly with the back of his fingers. "Heh... Y'know, you're pretty cute when you try to hold your own." he whispered.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:11 pm
Awesome nerd

"I'm not cute," she protested weakly, blushing as he touched her cheek. "Pl-please...I was cursed to forget you for a reason..."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:28 pm
Mayah Playah

"Not for a reason." Alcott said. "You did it because you were heartbroken. I don't want that, and I especially don't want you forgetting me." He looked her in the eyes fiercely. "I want you back." Without giving her a chance to speak, he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:36 pm
Awesome nerd

Michaela whimpered quietly, but still kissed back, her hands coming up to rest on his chest and her eyes closing as she leaned into him. She made no attempt to catch her falling towel, as well as no attempt to stop the kiss.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:45 pm
Mayah Playah

The guitar joined the towel on the ground as Alcott's arm swung around her waist, keeping her close. Part of him couldn't believe this was happening, he was always against this. But now.... now he just couldn't help himself. She was so rowdy, so beautiful, so intelligent... How could he not have seen this before?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:56 pm
Awesome nerd

She slid his arms up and around his neck, pulling him ever closer and making a tiny down as she realized that she was naked. Yet, she couldn't stop herself. She needed to keep kissing him, and wanted so much more.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:12 pm
Mayah Playah

The kiss was passionate, pent of feelings from both side entangling with one another into bursts of heat and affection. Alcott pulled away, but his lips occasionally grazed hers when he spoke. "I want to make love to you." he whispered. "I want you to live your dreams."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:19 pm
Awesome nerd

"Then do it," she replied without hesitation. "Before my sense comes back and I can't keep myself from running away." He lips pressed against his once more, the desperation and passion she'd been saving for him finally unleashed. "Please, Alcott..."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games