Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:25 pm
((I don't know what to post as Masika at the moment...))

User Image

Jean Grey

Jean was unsurprised by Vincent's sudden appearance in her office, having felt the surge of energy the boy used. His teleportation method reminded her a lot of Kurt's, except for the fact that Vincent didn't leave behind the smell of sulfur with his appearance and disappearance. She saw the slight movement of his eyes locking on something through the window and, without even turning to see who or what it was, she telekinetically opened the window. "If you're going to watch or listen in, I would prefer seeing you doing it," she said in an almost bored tone.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:41 pm
(Due to petition, we are doing the time skip a page early! The total time that we are skipping is one year, during which you have been training with your mentor(s). I expect each and everyone of you to come up with some nice new things about your character. Remember, a lot can change in a year.)

Foxi Doll

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kitty Kat Rosetta

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David had left that day with Deadpool. He didn't even tell anyone before disappearing, just leaving a note saying he was leaving. Since then, he'd made no contact with the X-men, nor the Brotherhood. For some reason, after leaving with Deadpool David became impossible to detect by telepaths. Even Jean Grey, with the addition of Cerebro, couldn't find him.

That new morning, the sun rose in the sky as it did every day. It was peaceful. Since Magneto's apparent return, the entire country was on high alert. You couldn't go out without seeing droves of MRD agents roaming the streets. Hundreds of people had been arrested under the suspicion of being mutants. And yet, throughout this year, most had not heard a peep from Magneto. Whatever he was building was going to be a game changer.

In the empty kitchen of the Xavier Institute, all that was out of the ordinary was the newspaper Hank had left on the table from the previous night. What stood out about it was an article of the front page about Deadpool, and his new accomplice.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

The sizzle of lightning, followed almost instantly by the rumble of thunder, filled the Danger Room. Tempest hovered high above the Danger Room floor, where she'd set a series of lightning rods in an arrangement that would look like nothing more than a meaningless jumble from the floor. But from above, when the lightning hit and was transferred from lightning rod to lightning rod, the electrical current created an image. It differed from moment to moment, as Tempest had learned to control her powers in such a way that she could use the winds to move specific objects almost like using telekinesis. Specificity. That's what her mentor had called it. What her aunt had called it. A year ago, Tempest had heard a soft voice calling to her while she was in the gardens watering the flowers. A voice that called her mpwa yangu, the Swahili words meaning 'my niece'. At first, she'd thought someone was playing a trick on her. That Sumina had found some way to mimic voices and play them inside her head. But it was a voice that Masika had never heard before. And the voice was not inside her head. Instead, it whispered on the breeze. Soon the voice revealed to her that it was what could only be called the spirit of her aunt Ororo. Ororo wanted to help Masika become stronger and more confident in herself, and the former wind rider had pulled together what she could of the energy she had left behind in order to do so. She taught her all she could, instructing Masika in how to read the currents in the air and how to meditate so she would not easily lose control of her powers when she became frightened or angry. Ororo passed all her knowledge and experience on to her niece, and come the end of the year, she had also passed on what was left of her powers and energy. Ororo had become a part of Masika. And Masika somehow sensed that she was now more powerful in some ways than her aunt had been, though she couldn't quite grasp how exactly. So she continued to train herself, using exercises such as the one she performed with the lightning rods to perfect her control.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:19 am
User Image Larusa had spent the year training with Polaris, whom she had gotten to know pretty well. She came to accept that humans were evil, but that there were some that could be good. She knew that she couldn't carelessly let people see her power, but also that she needed to trust that her team mates would back her up.

Over the year, Sumina had stopped sending her flying into, or through, walls every time her sister looked at her. Larusa took it as a good sign that her sister was slowly forgiving her. At least that's what Larusa thought.

Since her training started, Larusa's power had grown. She could create balls of the energy she had taken from others and put the powers to use for herself. She could take a power, reverse it and send it back at the mutant she had taken it from. It was have the opposite effect of what ever it was originally supposed to do. Magnetism turned into repelling metal. Super speed turned into slow motion.

Larusa was proud of herself for making it this far. She hadn't even known her power could evolve into this. A couple times she had tried to tell Sumina about her improvements, but her sister had always seemed so exaggerated after training sessions, or passed out because of them.

((Will do more tomorrow.... Can't think right now))  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:25 am
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

A year had passed and Sam heard no word of her friend. David had disappeared the same day of her confession, but she knew it was foolish to think it was because of her that he left. She saw, as did everyone, the hurried note he had left.The only thing that kept her from mourning was a faith that he would return. He had to, because she had bone to pick with him. It wasn't anger, not really, because she never could hold a grudge for long, let alone for him. No, it was a sense of unfinished business. Not to mention she felt this growing excitement the longer time went on. So much had changed in the past year, she couldn't wait to tell him about it all.

The first and most notable, was she had made a new friend. Although he didn't side with either the x-men or the brotherhood, he was a mutant too. They hung out together almost everyday, at least when she wasn't training at the Institute. He was polite and had an accent, although it was sort of a game for her to try and figure out from where.

And then there was the subject of her powers. Sam was proud to have come as far as she had, much to the encouragement of her peers. Although most of it was making sure she didn't lose energy healing things and bringing them to life without her wanting them to, she happened upon a few quirks as well.

Today, as always, she was up and about with the rising sun. Being the first to the kitchen, she set about throwing a simple breakfast together for herself and the others. Since David's disappearance, she took up the chore of cooking. It was one of the many talents spawned of necessity.

As she cleaned the counter in prep of making some scrambled eggs, she spotted the paper, folded to show off the small article.

"I swear," she murmured after scanning the article. "Professer McCoy needs to stop leaving his newspapers all over the place." As she leaned over to toss it to another table, she stopped. Pulling the paper to her again, she squinted her eyes to scrutinize the picture more closely.

"No way," she gasped, recognizing her friend instantly.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

Zeda's past year was not one she would have expected, but she would be lying if she said she hadn't enjoyed it. She left the brotherhood soon after that eventful day, following in Sabertooth's shadow. From there is was a bloody paradise. They traveled daily, killed many, and feasted freely.

Her body, likewise, adapted to this knew and invigorating life. She felt primed and ready with an all new bag of tricks to show the world. And through it all, she kept thinking about the bear, although not in a healthy way that most would expect. Her fascination was in testing herself. She wanted to try her luck and skill, pit herself against him again. Everyday she trained and grew in hopes of crossing his path again.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

The Harbinger, Mark Tallwick

User Image

The room was well furnished and cleanly untouched as the sunshine poured in from the parted curtains. It aught to be, for how much he paid for it. Mark cared little for the room or its little adornments. He was here with a purpose and it wasn't for leisure.

He threw his white leather jacket on and grabbed his keys. Sam would be finishing her chores and soon to be heading to their meeting spot. He mustn't keep her waiting.

baka-slash-chibi13

Untouchable_Sanity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:38 am
User Image
Usagi Hiromoto
A.K.A Tesla

--------------------
Tesla awoke very early in the morning, and had already finished doing his morning exercises. This was more habit than necessity, since his body had gotten many times stronger since getting here. His powers had enhanced greatly as well. He had recently gained the ability to transmute his physical body into electricity. It was incredible. He also learned he could harness the electricity of his brain, either using it as a weapon, or supercharging his brain by absorbing electricity. He left his room, wandering the mansion alone. He found Sam at the kitchen. "Good morning Sam." he said in perfect English. He'd learned how to speak excellently thanks to daily talks with Hank McCoy. "Have you seen Masika?"
--------------------
I am the spark of knowledge

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:14 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"Morning Usi-chan," Sam greeted warmly as she pulled out the frying pan. "How do you like your eggs?" She thought about his question as she snagged a couple dozen eggs from the refrigerator as well as a few veggies from the bin.

"I haven't seen her yet this morning, but if I were to hazard a guess. . . I would say the danger room," she said as she systematically cracked three eggs and plopped them in the fryer. "She's been working really hard these last few days."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:21 am
User Image
Usagi Hiromoto
A.K.A Tesla

--------------------
Usagi nodded slowly. "Very true. She is pretty incredible." He said, sitting down next to the counter. "I don't suppose we have any... bacon?" Usagi asked. He hated to admit it, but out of everything he found out about in America, Bacon was his favorite. Since then, he'd eaten it almost every day. On the days he didn't eat it, it was because he hadn't eaten breakfast. "Because Bacon and Eggs sounds wonderful right now." Usagi said, picking up the paper. "Huh. This paper is two months old." Hank McCoy was notorious for staying in his lab for months at a time. Hank would come out only seldom, to get more food, and to get a paper. "Hank must've come out of his lab recently."
--------------------

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:33 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam smiled at his request. Since she was the one who cooked breakfast everyday, she already knew his preference to bacon. It was just routine to ask.

"Of course." Skipping back over to the cooler, she pulled out a package of thick slice. With practiced efficiency she tossed them in with the eggs. A smile played on her lips as she listened to him talk. After all this time, his accent was still very thick, but it was fun to listen to. Masika's was like that too, when she got upset. Sam loved her friends, quirks and all.

"He's always so secretive when he locks himself away," she said softly, thinking of all the times she sent someone with food for the old scientist. Honestly, if she wasn't around to keep him fed, she wondered how long he would really last during these fits of scientific exploration. "I wonder where he even got a paper that old."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:38 am
User Image
Usagi Hiromoto
A.K.A Tesla

--------------------
Usagi shrugged, reading the paper despite the relative lateness of the news. "I've heard about this Deadpool fellow. Sounds like a rather rough customer." Usagi said, brushing over the article. "They say he's mad. That he hears voices. Rather a queer notion." He said, moving onto the next article. This section was on increased MRD activity in the city. "I forget. Has the MRD always been here?"
--------------------

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:55 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"I don't know about rough," she countered thoughtfully as she turned to grab some plates from the cupboard. "But we can't really judge him if he hears voices. I mean look at mistress Jean? What if he's the same?" Sam really tried her best not to degrade people for being different, no matter what the media said. Besides, she could not cast stones.

"No, only since the secret war," she replied softly. "And only more so this past year. Seems they are doing their darndest to make life hard for all of us, mutant or not."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:59 am
User Image
Usagi Hiromoto
A.K.A Tesla

--------------------
"I doubt mistress Jean would be a mercenary with such a ... rigorous resume. And as much as I'd love to hear Miss Grey say the word Chimichanga, I doubt that it's going to happen." Uasgi said with a sigh. "It's people like him and his accomplice that the MRD exists. If all mutants were like us, they wouldn't need the MRD. I'm lucky I found you and Masika when I did."
--------------------

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:08 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

"I'm liable to agree with you there," Masika said, coming into the kitchen. She'd finished with her training for the moment and showered, using her powers to dry herself off, but her eyes still glowed white. She'd found that was a side effect of having taken the remains of her aunt's spirit into herself: Her eyes took a little while longer to return to their natural blue than they used to. "At least, on that last point you made, if not about the MRD. Even if all mutants were peace loving and worked to protect those around them as we've been taught to, humans would find some other reason to keep the MRD around. They fear what is different, even if that difference is what protects them."

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:09 am
User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
Sabertooth hadn't exactly bonded with Zeda on their trip. You could describe their relationship as one similar to a Sith Lord and Apprentice. She tried to kill him on a regular basis. It wasn't until the last four months that she finally gave up. She was tenacious, but overall he enjoyed being around her. They shared enough personality traits that they actually managed to get along pretty well. Sabertooth found himself sprawled out over a couch in the mansion. He didn't like sleeping in a room here. Felt too exposed. Not that he wasn't opposed to being in a bed. They'd managed to get the cable working, so he got to watch the local news. Just more MRD propaganda. And not even subtle propaganda at that.
--------------------
All Ferocity
/ No Control

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games