Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:08 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi jumped slightly, started when she heard Archon and looked towards the door.She frowned slightly "You haven't changed at all." Even though he'd technically been dead, she'd expected some sort of change in his appearance since she'd seen him last.Hearing Raen, she let out a disgusted sounding groan and smashed her face into a pillow, muttering something unintelligible.She did winced slightly when she moved, her muscles aching for some unknown reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:44 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen knew his joke was really bad, but knew that Mairi was likely as sore as he was. Archon shrugged one shoulder slightly. "What did you expect, me to decide to be like my son?" he said with mild amusement, referring to Ash and his fondness for gothic clothing.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:55 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi let out a tiny sigh before sitting up, letting the pillow fall into her lap "No..I guess I just expected you to look older, maybe a little worn..." She shrugged slightly, when it dawned on her that whoever had moved her stuck her in a bedroom with Raen.She was able to hold back a blush and a slight look of embarrassment, but just barely.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:04 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen knew his joke was really bad, but knew that Mairi was likely as sore as he was. Archon chuckled. "The wonders of immortality, which I'm sure you'll know soon enough," he said with a faint smile. He knew there was a large, ornate bathroom to their right, his left. He also noticed from the way Ransökýos was lying and breathing that the young godling was unconscious to the world.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:15 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((You repeated the post for Raen btw))
User Image

Mairi pulled her legs up to her chest and rested her chin on her knees, watching Raen silently for a moment before looking back to Archon "I doubt it.Everything we've done so far has reminded me of just how mortal I am..Despite the ability to heal." She finally noticed the blood on her lip and wiped it away on her sleeve.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:26 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Archon shrugged slightly. "I wouldn't know about that," he said with a faint smile.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:39 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi opened her mouth to make a smart remark but through better of it "I know you've been out of it for awhile..And I probably don't have any room telling you what to do, but you should probably get rest or something..Physically, you've a lot to catch up on seeing as you were gone for..Well you know." She suddenly felt unselfconscious, speaking with Archon.She felt like he was going to start interrogating her to make sure she was a good influence on Raen or something of the like.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:54 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Archon tilted his head with a wry chuckle. "Just don't treat him like an animal... or a slave," he said quietly before he turned away and seemed to vanish in mid-movement. He knew Mairi would realize he referred to Ransökýos.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:00 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi froze slightly, a little taken off guard by Archon's words "I wont...." She hesitated a moment before laying back down by Raen and carefully linking their fingers.Less than a minute later, she was totally out, and it would probably take a little work waking her up.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:43 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen groaned softly, his eyes fluttering as the colors rippled with shades of navy, cerulean blue, teal, indigo, and violet as the irises swirled steadily. His hand unconsciously tightened slightly on Mairi's letting her know he was conscious.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:23 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi muttered quietly and curled into a ball.She seemed small, curled up like she was, almost fragile.Thought the fact she looked more her age when she was asleep, the lines of worry and the hidden fear seemed to fade.She let out a little sigh, unconsciously squeezing his hand back.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:28 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen groaned slightly as he shifted, half lifting Mairi so she half lay in his lap though he wasn't sure if she noticed the shift.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:32 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi tensed slightly at the movement and her aura flared slightly as a reflex, though she seemed to relax again as Raen settled, her face pressed into his shirt lightly.She was surprisingly light for someone her height.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:45 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen chuckled as he trailed his fingers through Mairi's hair, his eyes closing slowly as he let himself doze lightly.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:48 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi stirred slightly, her fingers curling into his shirt.She was in that state where you knew you needed to open your eyes, but were still too far gone to do so.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games