Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Princeton
OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:08 pm
Genkawolf
kimmico13
I'M BACK FROM EUROPE AND READY TO RP AGAIN! So where were?

Genkawolf

Moris is waiting for Skyler and Elliot at the basketball court while Dale has just arrived at the cottage with Kei.

Okayyyy mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:31 pm
Allo allo everyone!

Hope that you all are having a great time of day for you xD

And that I look forward to Rping with everyone here!

Cyervo

King Strawberry

8,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Prince Kuriko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:02 am
Greetings to all my new class mates. This guild seems lively and active. Hope you all are ready for me. *Smiles faintly*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:31 am
Cyervo

Prince Kuriko

Hey welcome to the guild. I'm fairly new myself so if you're looking to roleplay then Tamesu is currently free and looking for a couple of buddies  

Chia Toma

Prince Kuriko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:41 am
Chia Toma

I'm interested. But where do i post my profile? Or do i just create it and then send it to you?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:55 am
Prince Kuriko
Chia Toma

I'm interested. But where do i post my profile? Or do i just create it and then send it to you?

In the main forum there's a threat called 'Student and Teacher Profiles' (it's a sticky I think or it'll be just above or just below the OOC thread). Once it's up we can go

any ideas?  

Chia Toma

Prince Kuriko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:07 am
Chia Toma
Prince Kuriko
Chia Toma

In the main forum there's a threat called 'Student and Teacher Profiles' (it's a sticky I think or it'll be just above or just below the OOC thread). Once it's up we can go

any ideas?[/quote

I would like to be a...well.. I don't know. A teacher...? No a student.. Yes. And i would like to be an upperclass man.

Relationship with your char: Crush perhaps?

I'm on my phone right now so my profile will take some time.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:12 am
Prince Kuriko
Chia Toma
Prince Kuriko
Chia Toma

any ideas?[/quote

I would like to be a...well.. I don't know. A teacher...? No a student.. Yes. And i would like to be an upperclass man.

Relationship with your char: Crush perhaps?

I'm on my phone right now so my profile will take some time.

No worries I'm jumping back and forth cause there's stuff going on today (plus I'm in the UK, so my posting times may be a bit funny)

that works out, though Tamesu is shy and sweet

Do you want me to set up a thread for them to start off in? like they're meeting up somewhere...like in the park or maybe by a tree or something really random like that?

Chia Toma

Prince Kuriko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:01 pm
Chia Toma

Yes that would me nice, thank you. Excuse my posting error. My phone did something strange, My apologies.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:07 pm
Prince Kuriko

Heh the phone app goes sometimes crazy on me too so I don't post it. though how do you access the guilds through it cause I never can.

I'll post something up soon and tell you where Tamesu is  

Chia Toma

Prince Kuriko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:17 pm
Chia Toma
Prince Kuriko

Heh the phone app goes sometimes crazy on me too so I don't post it. though how do you access the guilds through it cause I never can.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=14&t=24159915#367009837

just finished my profile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:46 pm
Prince Kuriko
Chia Toma
Prince Kuriko

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=14&t=24159915#367009837

just finished my profile.

gah sorry for taking so long, between a computer that went a bit funny and then tea and taking the puppy for a walk things got busy.,

Posted The Summer House in the campus section, Tamesu's waiting bless him  

Chia Toma

Chia Toma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:14 am
Prince Kuriko

gah soz about the none reply, went to bed shortly after and I may be a bit spotty for replies for tonight but I will get something sorted.

curse of being an UK roleplayer and my life kind goes nuts on a lot of occassions  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:40 am
I wanna be gardener(not janitor) ;OO
(I'm new here)  

Lit Pink

Purified Demigod

Chia Toma

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:54 am
Sexta-z
I wanna be gardener(not janitor) ;OO
(I'm new here)

lol that sounds fun. You probably could be, I don't think there's any problem with that  
Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games