Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:14 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wakai had a worried expression on her face as she stared at the portal that led to the academy. She looked down, "He's...kind of like Ms. Tsuyoi..." she said with a small smile. But, the smile quickly disappeared, as she turned, walking out the door. She was headed towards the manor at a quick pace, her expression was...serious, an expression much different than what she usually wears.

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

As Hileinna was sparring with Namia now, since Shinochi seemed to be out, Tsuyoi had told them that class was now over. Then left through the portal with Shinochi. She sheathed her blade, exhaling as she looked over at Namia, "Well, it seems that class is over...are we really free to use the class as we please?" she asked, looking around the classroom.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:19 am
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

Namia shrugged, and she didn't seem too interested in Tsuyoi's family and their drama. "I suppose so, she did say so herself did she not?" she remarked. She then walked over to the window and opened it, taking a seat on the window frame with her back facing out the window. Her wings then opened up fully and flapped a bit, "Phew...I've been wanting to stretch my wings out for the past hour."

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:03 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Kurona looked at the few other people. "Feel free to walk around the gardens, if you'd like. Just avoid the pansies. They tend to really be crabby."
Nami looked at the ground and held on to her upper left arm with her right hand. Kurona frowned, sensing her emotion. "Don't worry about him. He'll be fine. Would you be a doll and help me around? I, uh, kind of can't see again..."
Nami nodded and led Kurona out and to the front porch of the main house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
an  

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:58 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Meanwhile, Wakai found her way to Jaecen and Tsuyoi's room. She looked around before entering the room and closed the door behind her. She walked to the middle of the room, looking around the room from where she stood. "If I were a book..." she said to herself as she thought.
Namia looked at Kurona who notified them that they're free to explore the manor's gardens. She nodded and turned her head to look out the window, "Hmm, well? Do you want to take a look around?" she said before eyeing Hileinna.

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:52 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami and Kurona sat down on the porch with their legs over the edge. "So, what exactly is going on?"
Kurona sighed before beginning. "You're a smart kid. You'd have figured it out. Anyways, our family has an ability known as half immortality. Meaning we live a bit longer than most humans. Of course, this gift has a side effect. The side effect varies with person. For instance, I'm blind, Carter was a sadistic b*****d, your mom was able to see and kill demons, and Jaecen... Well, he got the short end of the stick. He'll slowly fade into madness."
Nami looked at Kurona. "At least he's fighting it."
Kurona tilted her head down to the ground. "Yes but something is causing it to speed up, making it harder to fight... If it comes to it, we'll need at least four keyblade masters to subdue him..."
"Four?" Nami squeaked.
Kurona nodded. "Afraid so... But for now, all we can do is help him out by doing nothing and keeping a close eye on him."

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
an  

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna thought about it as she walked over to the window, looking out at the manor's gardens. She was silent for a few seconds, but eventually answered, "Well...it does look like a lovely garden...I suppose it wouldn't hurt." she said, looking at Namia with a small smile. She was somewhat curious as to how the manor looked.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:25 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai had no idea where to look for the book, so she shrugged and began to just search all around the room, in the shelves, anywhere that had or would most likely have contents in them.
Namia nodded and closed her wings, hopping off the window frame. "Very well...come, let us go and see if the gardens are as lovely as they seem." she then began to walk off, though at a pace that Hileinna would be able to keep up with her.

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:48 am
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna followed behind Namia as they left the classroom, and eventually the classroom building. When they had reached the gardens, she couldn't help but crouch down and touch one of the flowers, specifically an azalea. She made sure that she was careful, so as to not crush the flower with her gauntlet. She looked at Namia, "Well, what do you think? I think this garden isn't too bad."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:19 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Namia was floating in the air with her wings extended and flapping. She looked around, "Hmm...well, it is quite lovely I suppose. But, it still does not compare to my garden at home." she said as she looked at Hileinna. She shrugged, "Still, this garden seems to be kept in good condition...I wonder if Ms. Tsuyoi takes care of the garden. Oh my, that would be a most interesting site to see, I can't imagine her to be the gardener type." she said after giggling.

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:58 am
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna smiled as Namia seemed to be enjoying herself...somewhat. She looked back at the flowers, "Whoever is taking care of the garden, they are doing a good job." she said, standing up. She looked towards the manor and stared at it for awhile, "I wonder how much people are living here...this place seems a bit big, don't you think?"

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:31 pm
[ooc: You know what a schipperke is right?]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Namia looked at the manor when Hileinna did so, shrugging, "Well, it looks big enough for a family. I'm sure Ms. Tsuyoi's family fit well enough into this beautiful home." she said before turning back to the gardens. But, while looking at the garden, she noticed something odd. There was some sort of black...furry thing moving around in the garden, "Hm...whatever is that?" she said as she kept her eyes on it.

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:54 am
Hileinna Nhameni

"Hm?" Hileinna looked at Namia, then at whatever she was looking at. She saw it too, some sort of black furry thing was moving around in the garden. "I...do not know...I'm as confused as you are." she said as she continued to watch the black furry thing. She placed her hand on her blade's grip as if she were getting ready to defend herself or attack whatever that thing was. After all, Ixyam did tell her that there were monsters here, and that black furry thing could possibly be one..

[ooc: Ummm...that one dog race, right?]
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:44 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Kurona put her fingers to her lips and whistled loudly. "here, Baldwyn!" She called.

The dog's head came up and it's tail wagged with a stuck out tongue. It looked at the two girls before taking off at a dead run to Kurona.
He slid to a stop before Kurona and sat where he was. "Good boy. be my eyes for me." A leash came from nowhere and attached itself to the dog by way of a red collar that had also appeared. Baldwyn yipped once. "Come on, Nami. Let's walk around for a bit."

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
an  

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:07 pm
[ooc: That's how the dog looks like 3nodding ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

"Ah, so it is just a dog." she said before giggling a little. She looked at Hileinna, noticing that she looked ready to fight, "You can take it easy now." she said with a smirk.
Meanwhile, in Jaecen and Tsuyoi's room, Wakai began searching through the closet. Surprisingly, the closet seemed to be filled with a lot of stuff, "Wow...lots of things in here to search through..." She stuck her arms into the closet and took hold of whatever was the first thing she could grab. She pulled it out and looked at what she was currently holding. It was some kind of container, "Well...this isn't a book...but, I am curious of what's inside." She tried opening it, but had difficulty getting a grip on the lid, "Ngh...darn it, why'd I have to cut my finger nails..."

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games