Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blank Starlight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:30 pm
Lily was happy that she got to hang out with Kaze "So Kaze how old are you?" She thought to herself "Please be 14 please please be 14!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:32 pm
"16, you?" Kaze asked. Stuffing his mouth full of marshmallows.  

Sergeant Waddle

Blank Starlight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:34 pm
" Oh I'm just 14" she thought "Shoot!!!! but aleast he's older than me but still...."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:38 pm
Kaze's face got flushed... "I--" He stuttered. "I have a crush on a fourteen year old!!!???" He than cupped his hands over his mouth. "Oops. Oh well, that's that."  

Sergeant Waddle

Blank Starlight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:39 pm
"Well I guess that's out of the way! Might as well tell you that I like you and shoot you're 16 I don't stand a chance!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:08 pm
Kaze sat there. He layed back as the marshmallow floated out of the bag and on to the stick. "Those papers were about psychic powers. Not much, I could probably do that with my wind powers, but still. Cool, huh?" (( Ok, we need someone to be a mortal that's not really a mortal, but thinks he's a mortal to come out.))  

Sergeant Waddle

Blank Starlight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:20 pm
Lily was happy and was looking calm on the outside but was dancing happily in her mind "Yeah that is pretty cool! so um where are you from?" She thought to herself "Kaze likes me oh yes Kaze likes me uh huh uh huh uh huh!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:27 pm
"Hmm... I don't know... I was born here in Japan, then I went up to heaven to try to become an angel, but I only became a class C angel, and came back down with wind powers, and I went to this school. I had already had my fire powers, that was when I was 4... I was near a campfire, and I tripped and fell in the fire. Turns out, I came out lit on fire all over, and I said, 'who wants hot dogs?'" Kaze smiled at Lily. "Is that enough info for you?"  

Sergeant Waddle

Blank Starlight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:29 pm
" Yeah that's good enough.......and yes I would like a hot dog! Do you know what time it is?" Lily asked while still kind of confused  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:41 pm
"Hold on, let me connect my mind to the nearest clock through my psychic powers... 8:30." He said. "And we don't have any dogs, that's just what I said when I was four, and rolled into the fire."  

Sergeant Waddle

Blank Starlight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:45 pm
" I'm tired so I'm gonna go to sleep goodnight..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:49 pm
"Wow, this early?!" Kaze exclaimed. "Hmm... I'm keeping watch for our so called 'mortal'." He plopped down, and looked around, hoping he would come out...  

Sergeant Waddle

Blank Starlight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:50 pm
" I'm usually up later but I'm tired from all this excitment I mean today was a big day for me!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:52 pm
"I understand..." Kaze said. "Get some sleep."  

Sergeant Waddle

Blank Starlight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:53 pm
"You don't have to tell me twice!" Lily layed down and fell asleep  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games