Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Mikujin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:55 am
(( Seriously, start botting Aoki, or something. The roleplay, for myself, has come to a screeching halt simply because Mary has decided to consume absolutely every moment [while not at school] to her idiotic, childish art game. Which she'll give up on in some time, I'm certain. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:54 pm
((forgive my absence stranded without a computer for the weekend... i barely survived.))

Aiyoku nodded and watched Fai sit. He mearly stood eyeing the two. He smiled under his hood and lifted his cowl. His blue hair and eyes flashed in the light. He looked at Fai and Yul and stepping into the light.

"Think it'll work?"

Kevkas

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:02 pm
Mikujin
(( Seriously, start botting Aoki, or something. The roleplay, for myself, has come to a screeching halt simply because Mary has decided to consume absolutely every moment [while not at school] to her idiotic, childish art game. Which she'll give up on in some time, I'm certain. ))

[Mmm... I don't like to admit that I've thought of your 'botting' solution at more than one time before now. I suppose I'll have to, I can't expel my not only my co-owner, but my good friend, so what other solution is there?]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:17 pm
((Edaniel, you can delete the pic of have me do it when you get the time to put in on the profile))

Juromaru seemed to have been gone for weeks, thought likely he had only been gone the span of a few days. He walked with grace. The childish step and attitude was nearly gone. It had burned away in the fires of his new found power. That wasn't to say that he wasn't above joking and relaxing, there's no way he could be THAT stiff, but when it came to it he was more . He stopped at the doors and looked around.

As he stood he looked himself over. Tattoos had appeared on his flesh, though he couldn't tell where they had come from. When he used his power they fluxuiated colors. He hadn't worn his armor in a while not thikning it needful at the time. He opened the doors and stepped inside. maybe Yue was here.... he smiled.

[Uhmz. I kinda already put up your 'neo juromaru' pic beside the profile in the first few posts. Hope that's alright.]

((must have missed it.. Sorry sweatdrop Thanks!))

[S'okay.]  

Kevkas

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:20 pm
"I'm quite certain that it will. We are no amateurs and Fai speaks without error."

Without another word, Yul took out the door he'd just entered, out into the hallway shadows, and down bends and turns, dissappearing into silent corridors.

~~~

"Sister, you look as though you've seen a ghost? What is the problem?" Aoki, showing concern for her pre-occupied sister, asked.

"Hmm, oh, Aoki." Shinobu mumbled as she looked up from the bead she held so delicately in her fingers, snapped out of her thoughts. "i'm not entirely sure, but it seems as though, not only are we having a difficult time EVEr making it to this mission appointment, almost as though something or someone is trying to keep us from doing so, but we are obviously, once again being pursued."

"Although..."

Shinobu stretched her arms behind her and leant over the side of the table, gathering her pack and belonging, getting together to leave.

"I don't think it was Hamani or Melora... The person was familiar, no doubt in my mind it was someone I know well. But the voice was too masculine to be that of a young child, not to mention the size of the figure concealed. And... when I came upon Hamani on our last time we'd set out for Amarante, it had been very different, not at all like the confrontation just now."

She slipped some yen 'neath the table's bill and stood up from her seat.

Something tells me that this bead is not ordinary object. It may be very good, or very bad. It is obviously more than just a bead, it could be dangerous, and it could also be livesaving, but I think I'm going to have to hold unto it for now, I don't trust such a thing in anyone else's hands, and certainly not Aoki's.

Shinobu looked at her sister.

"We're going to be going now, it isn't yet nightfall and he can still get in some more hours before we collapse, hm?"

Besides... we're already running behind as it is.

"Alright, sister. But this time we travel together, okay?" Aoki chirruped, rising from her seat and bouding out the door, not too worried about the pursuer. She knew that if she and her sister stayed close, no Hamani, no Melora, and no crazy axe-weilding maniacs stood a chance against them.

She slid the bead discreetly into her pocket and followed her sister out, and swiftly, silently, the two sisters took off, in the direction of Amarante Town, through dense forest, away from the inn and Izumo.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:56 pm
Hours turned into days and days turned into weeks, but Saku did not let them idly past.

She was on the move constantly, merely a blur within the confines of the manor. A new desire in her to grow stronger and ever more capable had suddenly struck her. It had started off as merely a nagging feeling in her mind. But within hours it had become and insistant tug that refused to be ignored. Annoyed that she could not find the cause, Saku had retired to her room. The moment she had entered the room, a pulsing force had drawn her attention. She had found the cause of her concern to be Kiba, whose continued reverberations had finally spurred her into action. To hell with waiting on the others, she would make herself useful.

She had spent that first week secluded away in her sanctuary meditating. Upon settling herself on her perch, she did not move, sleep, or eat for that entire time. Her mind delved into realms she had not fathomed. Once her body got over the initial shock of it, she had been fine. After all, she was immortal. She hardly needed food to sustain herself, it was just force of habit. In that time, her horizons expanded and she began to see things in a very different light. As a result, the well of her own powers dug ever deeper and wider. It felt good, if she kept this up eventually she would come into her own.

When she awoke from her stupor, she'd been sore and aching from being in one place for so long. However, once she'd worked the kinks out, she was as good as new. Actually she was better. She spent the remaining weeks exercising, sparring and training. As her mind expanded so did her physical abilities. She smiled in triumph as her powers came to her even more easily and obeyed her every whim. But she also knew the limits of testing such new powers. She needed good kindling to keep her body functioning and that meant a lot of things.

First and foremost that included food, a hot bath and some sleep. And that meant returning to the manor. She did so aware of the fact that a presence both familiar and foreign to her was back. She brushed it aside, knowing without knowing what it meant. Her first priority right now was food and thus to the kitchens she went.

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Kevkas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:05 pm
Juromaru shut the door behind him and in the back of his mind he felt something. The fimiliarity was nagging at him. He stopped and tried to find the realization of what it was. In a flash he knew. He raced up the stairs towards Saku-chan's room. He was ready to wield his Kiba again. He stood outside her room in seconds and knocked on the door.

He wondered if she was even there. knowing Saku she was out training. But it was that training that he had been doing, but he was sure that his power was equal, if not greater than her own now. And it would only increase. His eyes flashed and so did the tribal tattoo designs on his body.

"Saku!"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:27 pm
Saku had made ramen and retired to her room. It didn't take long for her to engulf the food and better yet retire to a bath. Weeks worth of dirt and sweat fell away instantly leaving her feeling clean and new. When she left and dried, she felt as clean and fresh as she did spiritually. She donned a new kimono, this one a pale cream with orange cranes soaring across the fabric. It was lovely and suited her form. Staring at her reflexion she began to comb out her long peachy-orange hair till it fell in soft waves down her back. She subduded most of it. Pinning half away from her face and letting the rest frame her features.

To her eyes she applied pale red eye shadow faintly along the lashline. It added a splash of color against her pale cheeks one she accented with ruby drops in her ears. She hadn't the slightest idea why she felt inclined to dress up. But it suddenly felt right. She wasn't a child anymore and it was about time she started showing it. Pleased with her reflexion she smiled just as there was a knock at the door. Kiba pulsed against the wall just before Juromaru's voice cut through the silence. So he had returned.

Rising to her feet she glided to the door and opened it, uncertain of what she would find.

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Kevkas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:45 pm
Juromaru smiled wryly and put his index finger on his lips as he looked Saku over quickly.

"So, '-chan' doesn't fit you anymore does it?" He looked her over again slower. Not only was her power as great as it had been before, but there was even a change in her stance, the way she held and, he could only guess, carried herself. The kimono was drapped around her body accenting areas while hiding others. It was an intersting choice. She was most likely expecting one of the other men to come by. He raised and eyebrow as the though "Tao" crossed his mind and then laughed out loud.

"Excuse me Saku-san. I was momentarily lost in memories. I believe you are holding something for me?" His tattoos shimmered with color, ike a blend of reds, oranges, and yellow in water. His eyes danced with new power. He stood erect and rigid, but from the look he could move in any direction, and move any part of his body in the time it took to blink. Juromaru stood with water still beaded on his body. Since he'd stopped at bathed in the river on the way home. He ran his right hand through his hair to press it against his head and out of his eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:55 pm
((Tao? Saku hasn't even met anyone else. Let alone found a lover XD ))

Saku stood against the door, opening it fully but standing in the way to keep him from entering. She was on gaurd and it made the air around her ripple like a heat shimmer. His attention to her made her wish she had donned something different, something more...demure. She huffed and brushed the thought aside. Gods all in heaven, the kimono did no more than drape her figure. She'd seen some of the other females strut around in skin tight clothing. She'd not be made ashamed because she thought to not hide her body.

She held her head head and met his gaze firmly. She noted his increase in power and the change in him. He seemed to have come into his own and made more a man because of it. However the notion was no concern of hers. She had no need for what his body promised. She had other things to occupy her time with. His words cut through her thoughts and made her incline her head.

"Yes Juromaru-san." She supposed if he could refer to her with respect she could do the same. She turned and walked into her room to remove Kiba from its shelf. "I see your quest was successful."

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:02 pm
Yue had been making herself useful round the theater with Chibi for the past week or so while Juromaru was gone. They had cleaned up the disheveled kitchen and organized the pantry. Chibi had grown quite a bit in the small amount of time, no longer only a small hatching but now the size of a falcon. She had fiery colored feathers growing in over her peachy down. Chibi was beginning to talk too, witch delighted Yue to no end. She spent many of her hours a day teaching the small bird how to read and speak new words. She learned with almost overwhelming speed.

Yue could almost taste it when Juromaru returned home, the warm pulsing Aura was most certainly his and the fact that it was something changed made her smile. He seemed to have accomplished his mission.

Chibi and Yue were together in the kitchen preparing a rabbit to roast in the oven. Yue was delicately seasoning the meat she deemed fit for humans and Chibi was egarly devouring anything she had laid to waste without any discrimination whatsoever. The roast was just about ready to be placed in the oven so Yue completed her task and placed it in the oven to cook. IT wouldn't take all that long, perhaps an hour tops.

Returning to the table She held out her fist for Chibi to perch on, witch she did without hesitation since she felt a deep loyalty towards her Yue. Chibi too knew that Juromaru was home, despite her extreme and unmatched loyalty towards Yue she would always have that particular connection with Juromaru , her creator.

The two of them went up to Yue's room where she dressed herself in a beautiful pale blue and black Kimono, it's sleeves long and embroidered with night blooming jasmine blooms. Very suiting on yue, who drew her power from the lunar rays and cycles. Her hair lay around her shoulders and back, loose very typical for her but not boring in any way. When she was satisfied with her reflection she and Chibi went off to look for Juromaru who they assumed had to be somewhere in the theater.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:06 pm
"That it was. I couldn't have increased so well without the memory of your own power drowning me." He took a half step forward and leaned against the wall with his left shoulder.

"Nor was it easy. I don't know how long I spent inside my own mind before I opened the gates to find and harness the power." A shudder ran up his spine. Juromaru assumed it to be the rush he felt from Kiba. His muscles tightened and he shook his head to sheak off the feeling.

"And before I left, that kiss..." he stood back up and bowed.

"I apologize. It was unbefitting, and no doubt an invasion of space. Accept my apologies..." He stood bowed with his neck exposed to her. since he had wondered if she was even going to accept he had dropped onto one knee. He waited for her rebuttle if one was to come, or her acceptance.

Kevkas

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:20 pm
((I have to wash dishes, should be back soon))

Saku still kept her distance like a cobra poised and ready to strike but waiting for the provocation. Thus far, he'd given her none and she wouldn't be the first one to in sight another battle. She listened to him speak, pleased in her own way that he had learned the value of meditation and how many wonders it could do if one tried. She herself knew all to well.

Her eyes narrowed just slightly at the mention of that particular strike but she did not let it phase her. After all, that had been the intention all that time ago. As he dropped to his knees she stepped forward Kiba in hand. She had the distinct desire to take his offer and cut his head off, but it was an instinct spawned from killing to many times. She had no desire to harm Juromaru, actually she just wanted her room back. Saku did not like the intimacy of it.

She offered him the hilt first, the blade pointing to her in a sign of good faith. "Apology accepted Juromaru. Take your fang and be on your way. I'm certain there are others you need to see."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:30 pm
Juromaru grasped the hilt and felt a fimiliar power rushed through him. As her hand released the blade he stod and spun it so that it ran up his right arm. He smiled and bowed again stepping backwards out the door.

"Thank you Saku-san. I'll leave you to your own."

Juromaru stepped out and closed the door behind him. He sheathed Kiba and placed it on his his back. Suddenly he realized that the power he was feeling before wasn't Kiba. He shook his head and brushed the thought aside.

Kevkas

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:48 pm
Saku felt not resonating stir when she returned the blade to its keeper. To be quite honest, she sudden lack of it wanted her to replace it with her own. Could she be training too much? She brushed the thought aside, no way. When Juromaru left her she would go out and find a means of amusing herself. Till then, she inclined her head and dipped into an elegant curtsy befitting the bow he gave her.

"You are quite welcome Juro-san." The shortened version slipped for her lips without thought. "Be well, safe, and blessed till next we cross paths."

When he was gone, she waited a few moments before leaving her own room. It locked silently behind her and she began to make her way down to the actual theater. To her knowledge, she would be on her own and that thoroughly appealed to her right now. The main stage would be a perfect arena for her.

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games