Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:39 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
He gets down to her level and whispers to her. "Your mother is here. She is going to try and convince you that I am going to try and kill you, but I would never do that to you. You know that."
"What do you mean? Im so confused..." Angel went near him but when she was about to go in his cape, she was shocked all of a sudden and got scared even more and ran back towards the wall and was shaking.
He begins to walk towards her. "Angel it's alright. I'm not going to hurt you."
"Everytime i get near you i get shocked..." Angel was shaking and her eyes were closed.
"What?" He stops moving. He looks around for Angel's mother with a look of hate on his face.((We need to give Angel's mother a name.))
((Wanda? jk jk jk How about Coco? xD))
Coco looked at Spawn but only he could see her but he only saw her eyes.
Angel looks up at him with tears in her eyes. " When i tried to get the door for you, i got shocked. When i tried to go in your cape...i got shocked." angel bit her lower lip.
Spawn runs up to Coco and grabs her by the throat. "What have you done?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:46 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"Everytime i get near you i get shocked..." Angel was shaking and her eyes were closed.
"What?" He stops moving. He looks around for Angel's mother with a look of hate on his face.((We need to give Angel's mother a name.))
Angel looks up at him with tears in her eyes. " When i tried to get the door for you, i got shocked. When i tried to go in your cape...i got shocked." angel bit her lower lip.
Coco smiles at him. Angel looks at him and now thinks he is going crazy."Spawn...what are you doing?" She gets scared.
Coco looks at angel and blows some air which turns sparklely and it goes to Angel. The air would cuase her to see the demons that came with Spawn and she would see her mother.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:47 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Coco smiles at him. Angel looks at him and now thinks he is going crazy."Spawn...what are you doing?" She gets scared.
Coco looks at angel and blows some air which turns sparklely and it goes to Angel. The air would cuase her to see the demons that came with Spawn and she would see her mother.
He squeezes a little tighter on Coco's throat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:48 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The air hits Angel and she rubs her eyes and looks around."What the?" Angel starts to see all the demons and freaks out. She see her mother and spawn hurting her. "What is going on? There are demons everywhere.." Angel is closing her eyes and begins to cry."What is going on Spawn?"  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:53 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The air hits Angel and she rubs her eyes and looks around."What the?" Angel starts to see all the demons and freaks out. She see her mother and spawn hurting her. "What is going on? There are demons everywhere.." Angel is closing her eyes and begins to cry."What is going on Spawn?"
"Don't be afraid Angel. These demons are under my control. They won't hurt you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:02 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"Don't be afraid Angel. These demons are under my control. They won't hurt you."
Angel was shaking and couldnt stop." But..but these are my father demons....." Angel didnt even look at him. Coco looked at Spawn then Angel" See angel? This is why i wanted to bring you back to heaven. He going to kill me and you now for your father. Run angel!" Angel was so scared so she ran outside and Coco started to disappear"Good luck trying to calm her down now Spawn. You can only pick one..Kill me or get her back."  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:03 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Angel was shaking and couldnt stop." But..but these are my father demons....." Angel didnt even look at him. Coco looked at Spawn then Angel" See angel? This is why i wanted to bring you back to heaven. He going to kill me and you now for your father. Run angel!" Angel was so scared so she ran outside and Coco started to disappear"Good luck trying to calm her down now Spawn. You can only pick one..Kill me or get her back."
He looks at the door, and then back at Coco. He throws Coco against the wall and flies after Angel. The demons disappear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:08 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
He looks at the door, and then back at Coco. He throws Coco against the wall and flies after Angel. The demons disappear.
Angel kept running til she fell down a hill and into a river and she couldnt swim at all so she was slowly starting to drown. She was keeping a float barely. Angel eyes started to close and she thought this was the end for her.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:14 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Angel kept running til she fell down a hill and into a river and she couldnt swim at all so she was slowly starting to drown. She was keeping a float barely. Angel eyes started to close and she thought this was the end for her.
Spawn's chains struck into the water and wrapped themselves around Angel and pulled her out of the watter. The set her on the ground in front of spawn.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:17 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Spawn's chains struck into the water and wrapped themselves around Angel and pulled her out of the watter. The set her on the ground in front of spawn.
Angel was out cold and was freezing. The water had been icy cold and had shocked part of her body.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:22 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Angel was out cold and was freezing. The water had been icy cold and had shocked part of her body.
Spawn puts his hand over her and fire forms in his palm. He puts it close enough to her so it will warm her up, but far enough away so that she won't get burned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:24 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Spawn puts his hand over her and fire forms in his palm. He puts it close enough to her so it will warm her up, but far enough away so that she won't get burned.
Angel body warm up a small bit. Angel's eyes slowly opened and she looked up at Spawn." My head hurts, and im really cold...." Angel was still a bit out of it.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:26 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Angel body warm up a small bit. Angel's eyes slowly opened and she looked up at Spawn." My head hurts, and im really cold...." Angel was still a bit out of it.
"You fell in a river."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:32 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"You fell in a river."
Angel tryed to get up but failed to. "Why cant i move at all still...it is like something holding me down or something..." Angel looks at him."Spawn what happened to you killing my mother? I thought you were going to kill her and ingore me..."  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:35 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"You fell in a river."
Angel tryed to get up but failed to. "Why cant i move at all still...it is like something holding me down or something..." Angel looks at him."Spawn what happened to you killing my mother? I thought you were going to kill her and ingore me..."
"I would never ignore you Angel."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games