Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:23 pm
Sphinx-chan
"Well, um.."Xia blushed slightly. She knew her story was kind of strange. "I sort of was taken in by Xemnas and couldn't remember my past and stuff. So he named me and well, here I am, loyal member of the Organization. I've been told my Somebody had the same power I did of plant manipulation and I can pretty much do anything with plants."she said, grinning a bit.

"Huh, interesting. I already know everything about my rue. He's very confused, but still happy. He's pretty smart and trys to get whatever he's worked on done." He looked back up at the sky and closed his eyes. "What do ya do as hobbies?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:26 pm
Hobbys? Did Xia have those? Sure, but her's were a tad bit weird. "Well, um, I guess I like to mess with plants, hang out places, flirt and play around with men, and ummm..."she started to blush a the last part, hey it was something she did. Not to all men of course just unsuspecting ones that she could just wink at and it would confuse them. It was quite funny to her because she was rather good at it. ((lol))  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:29 pm
Sphinx-chan
Hobbys? Did Xia have those? Sure, but her's were a tad bit weird. "Well, um, I guess I like to mess with plants, hang out places, flirt and play around with men, and ummm..."she started to blush a the last part, hey it was something she did. Not to all men of course just unsuspecting ones that she could just wink at and it would confuse them. It was quite funny to her because she was rather good at it. ((lol))

"Wow, some last hobby..." Xeggr said after reading her mind. He just smiled and laughed a little still leaning back with his eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:31 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i want to know"

Yeah...I like you...
"ok"

Why did you ask tho?
"i just wanted to know"

*looks at her unsure but moves on*  

MizNaughty520

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:32 pm
She put her hands behind her back and leaned against a wall opposite of his. "Er, yeah.."she said, sweatdropping and blushing lightly. "I've got good seducing skills, though I'm pretty sure that didn't come from my Somebody.."she said, smirking a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:34 pm
Sphinx-chan
She put her hands behind her back and leaned against a wall opposite of his. "Er, yeah.."she said, sweatdropping and blushing lightly. "I've got good seducing skills, though I'm pretty sure that didn't come from my Somebody.."she said, smirking a bit.

"You said you had no past memory right?"  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:37 pm
"Yeah, so really my Somebody could be just like me and I won't know it.."she said with a smile, scratching the back of her head.

((I have to go, but I'll be on tomorrow!! ^-^ ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:40 pm
Sphinx-chan
"Yeah, so really my Somebody could be just like me and I won't know it.."she said with a smile, scratching the back of her head.

"Then that means that she's still alive. I hope my true is still alive. I think he is since I had no info. about myself either."

((Alright, cya))  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:50 pm
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i want to know"

Yeah...I like you...
"ok"

Why did you ask tho?
"i just wanted to know"

"i like you a lot."muffy sayed quietly  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:03 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok"

Why did you ask tho?
"i just wanted to know"

*puts an arm around her and keeps walking*  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:09 pm
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok"

Why did you ask tho?
"i just wanted to know"

muffy smiled and wraped one arm around him  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:06 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i just wanted to know"

muffy smiled and wraped one arm around him

So is there anything else you like doing?  

MizNaughty520

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:04 pm
FallenLight262
Sphinx-chan

"Then that means that she's still alive. I hope my true is still alive. I think he is since I had no info. about myself either."

((Alright, cya))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:11 pm
((Alright, if that's the case then I should totally RP as her!! XD Here's what Ai, Xia's Somebody, looks like: Ai))

"That would be pretty cool."Xia said softly, wondering what her Somebody looked like and acted like. "If she acts like me then I definately know where I got my charm from.."she grinned, looking at him with wonder. "It'd be cool to see your true too."she added with a soft smile.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:18 pm
Sphinx-chan
((Alright, if that's the case then I should totally RP as her!! XD Here's what Ai, Xia's Somebody, looks like: Ai))

"That would be pretty cool."Xia said softly, wondering what her Somebody looked like and acted like. "If she acts like me then I definately know where I got my charm from.."she grinned, looking at him with wonder. "It'd be cool to see your true too."she added with a soft smile.

"Who Greg?" He opened his eyes and sat foward looking a little excited almost. "I know where he is, but it takes way to much power just to make it there. I could make it but when I'd make it there, I'd just fade away a few seconds later."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games