Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ninja Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like ninjas?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  GIMME A COOKIE!!!
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:44 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha. Itachi was the one who slaughtered our entire clan."
"oh. i see but i didnt think you were an Uchina. i never saw the eyes. Itachi is the only one i knew he wanted this special type of eye. i didnt quite understand him. and i still dont."
"You know him?"
"i did when i was little for some reason he told me not to go there for a week then after that week i heard the clan was killed. everyone..... i didnt know anyone lived."
"He's the reason I became a ninja. So I could kill him. It was the same for Sasuke, but......."

*He looked at the ground.*

"Itachi already got to him."
"sasuke dead? wow....i never knew anyone but itachi and he didnt seem to be the type to want to kill someone."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:47 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha. Itachi was the one who slaughtered our entire clan."
"oh. i see but i didnt think you were an Uchina. i never saw the eyes. Itachi is the only one i knew he wanted this special type of eye. i didnt quite understand him. and i still dont."
"You know him?"
"i did when i was little for some reason he told me not to go there for a week then after that week i heard the clan was killed. everyone..... i didnt know anyone lived."
"He's the reason I became a ninja. So I could kill him. It was the same for Sasuke, but......."

"sasuke dead? wow....i never knew anyone but itachi and he didnt seem to be the type to want to kill someone."
"Do you know why he did it?"

*He looked back up at her.*

"He said he did to test his abilties. To see how far he could take himself."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:52 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"You know him?"

"i still cant beileve he would do it but knowing what you said....he would...."Sally looked away.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:13 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"You know him?"

"i still cant beileve he would do it but knowing what you said....he would...."Sally looked away.
"How long did you know him?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:18 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"over two years."Sally looks at him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"That surprises me. He barely ever interacted with anybody else. He kept to himself mostly."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:22 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"That surprises me. He barely ever interacted with anybody else. He kept to himself mostly."
"we always meet in secret. When he was done with school he would train with me. We were really close...i didnt know he was alive still...i dont get why he never told me or came out to see me...."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:25 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"we always meet in secret. When he was done with school he would train with me. We were really close...i didnt know he was alive still...i dont get why he never told me or came out to see me...."
"He's a cold, heartless killer. He wouldn't even train his own brother. In fact, he showed him what he did to the village. He did the same to me. That's why I dream about it every night."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:29 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"He's a cold, heartless killer. He wouldn't even train his own brother. In fact, he showed him what he did to the village. He did the same to me. That's why I dream about it every night."
"he was nice to me. He was kind. thats why am so confused on what your saying. it doesnt sound like him"  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"he was nice to me. He was kind. thats why am so confused on what your saying. it doesnt sound like him"
*Someone knocks on Watari's door.*

"Sally? Somone left a message for you."

*He slides it under the door.*

"Better check it out. Seems important."

*He walks away.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:51 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
*Someone knocks on Watari's door.*

"Sally? Somone left a message for you."

*He slides it under the door.*

"Better check it out. Seems important."

*He walks away.*
"huh?" Sally goes to the message and leans agianst the door and opens it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:02 am
Sally. I need you to meet me. Come to the teahouse within twenty minutes of receiving this letter. I'll be in the back corner.

-Itachi

Carrot-Copper

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games