Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:35 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

They reach the main room now and open the door. Inside was Xemnas sitting on his desk writing something. He looked up to see on who has entered. "Ah, Zexion. Come in will you?"
Zexion hold Deruku's hand and enters will pride as the doors slowly close from behind.
Xemas: "What brings you all the way to my room?"
Zexion: "Well, she says that she wants me to have a heart."
Xemnas: "Don't you believe we all should?"
Zexion: "Yet of course, but tell me, where did you find Deruku?"
((uh....you can carry on with that part of the story. Lol))

"Well, it was some time ago I admit, but I don't know why I should tell you. It should not be of your concern, VI." Xemnas shot a sharp glance at Deruku. She began to hide behind Zexion a little more.

Zexion: "Please sir, I'm on my depth for you and seek to find an answer to help her."
Xemnas stood there for a moment of thought. "Why do you seek me? Why don't you ask her yourself?"
Zexion: "I'd rather ask you since you know more."

"Well, I brought her here when she was very young. Her skin was burnt, tears filled her eyes, she was miserable. XII got her into some better clothes, and tried to heal her burns, they went away after awhile.. That is all you need to know."
Now Deruku was totally out of Xemnas' view, she was shaking too.

Zexion moved out of the way and got behind her now. He put his hands on each of her shoulders and stood tall. "I have her here with me."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:40 pm
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
"xeggr!"larxene looked at him and pulled falcon sword out of her shoulder
"I shall not leave until I get what I came here for."
"leave"
"Not until I get what I came for."

Xeggr's blades started to glow with Nothingness and his eyes were in the dark form where their all blood shot. "What would that be? Power? You'll find nothing her but dust and ash."
"leave now falcon"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
"xeggr!"larxene looked at him and pulled falcon sword out of her shoulder
"I shall not leave until I get what I came here for."
"leave"

Xeggr's blades started to glow with Nothingness and his eyes were in the dark form where their all blood shot. "What would that be? Power? You'll find nothing her but dust and ash."
"leave now falcon"
"I have come for that."He said, pointing towards Kingdom Hearts.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:55 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
"leave"

"leave now falcon"
"thats ours"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
BerryRikku
"leave"

"leave now falcon"
"thats ours"
"You insolent fools. You have no idea of it's true power, do you? You only follow the one you call Xemnas. You believed his lies."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:37 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

They reach the main room now and open the door. Inside was Xemnas sitting on his desk writing something. He looked up to see on who has entered. "Ah, Zexion. Come in will you?"
Zexion hold Deruku's hand and enters will pride as the doors slowly close from behind.
Xemas: "What brings you all the way to my room?"
Zexion: "Well, she says that she wants me to have a heart."
Xemnas: "Don't you believe we all should?"
Zexion: "Yet of course, but tell me, where did you find Deruku?"
((uh....you can carry on with that part of the story. Lol))

"Well, it was some time ago I admit, but I don't know why I should tell you. It should not be of your concern, VI." Xemnas shot a sharp glance at Deruku. She began to hide behind Zexion a little more.

Zexion: "Please sir, I'm on my depth for you and seek to find an answer to help her."
Xemnas stood there for a moment of thought. "Why do you seek me? Why don't you ask her yourself?"

"Well, I brought her here when she was very young. Her skin was burnt, tears filled her eyes, she was miserable. XII got her into some better clothes, and tried to heal her burns, they went away after awhile.. That is all you need to know."

Zexion moved out of the way and got behind her now. He put his hands on each of her shoulders and stood tall. "I have her here with me."

"I see that, VI.." Deruku turned her head away from his evil eyes. "Zexion?" She pleaded, "Can I leave? Please?"  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:10 am
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"leave now falcon"
"thats ours"
"You insolent fools. You have no idea of it's true power, do you? You only follow the one you call Xemnas. You believed his lies."

"Whoever said I believed him? He may be The Superior, but he rattles too much." Xeggr lower his blades and backed away. "You want it, take it. Xemnas took the rest of it's power out of it and DiZ destroyed most of it by his Data Ray Gun. There's no other way to restore it but by destroying heartless and using only the Keyblade for that job. Don't say there's another way, I know. I studied all about it."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:38 pm
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"leave now falcon"
"thats ours"

"Whoever said I believed him? He may be The Superior, but he rattles too much." Xeggr lower his blades and backed away. "You want it, take it. Xemnas took the rest of it's power out of it and DiZ destroyed most of it by his Data Ray Gun. There's no other way to restore it but by destroying heartless and using only the Keyblade for that job. Don't say there's another way, I know. I studied all about it."
larxene walked over to xeggr"why did you not want me to follow you? early you blocked my way to follow you. "  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:39 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"I see that, VI.." Deruku turned her head away from his evil eyes. "Zexion?" She pleaded, "Can I leave? Please?"

"No..." Zexion's hands glow of darkness and he sent darkness through her blood veins which led to her heart. It made her feel very cold and faint. "This is a process in which it will release your inner self. It will show me a way to communicate to the inside of yourself, how you were in your past, and perhaps even your inner demon." Zexion kept her up from the trance. "We only need one more piece to complete the process and he's standing right in front of you, the illusionist."
Xemnas had a serious face looking right at Deruku. "Do not fear, we will not harm you in anyway. If I go too far, Zexion will notify me and you will back to normal."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:29 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"No..." Zexion's hands glow of darkness and he sent darkness through her blood veins which led to her heart. It made her feel very cold and faint. "This is a process in which it will release your inner self. It will show me a way to communicate to the inside of yourself, how you were in your past, and perhaps even your inner demon." Zexion kept her up from the trance. "We only need one more piece to complete the process and he's standing right in front of you, the illusionist."
Xemnas had a serious face looking right at Deruku. "Do not fear, we will not harm you in anyway. If I go too far, Zexion will notify me and you will back to normal."

Her heart pounded harshly against her ribcage, and she spoke in a weak voice, "Ok, go ahead and do whatever you need to do. I'm feeling cold again, is this supposed to happen?"  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:37 pm
((Hello?))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:15 pm
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"leave now falcon"
"thats ours"

"You never studied this."

*Ana ancient book appears in his hands.*

"It's the only one of it's kind, and I've had it ever since I was a child."  

Huggable Band Nerd

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:04 pm
Spartan-622
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"thats ours"

"You never studied this."

*Ana ancient book appears in his hands.*

"It's the only one of it's kind, and I've had it ever since I was a child."

"OOooOh, how scary..." Xeggr shot the book with Nothingness and it began to burn in black and white flames. "I never wanted to seek power or harm anyone, I just wanted to find some friends and heart to share with."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games