Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:22 pm

Rogi turned and looked at the last person. "And what brings you to the Necropolis, my lady," he asked with a small smile.

((that was directed towards Chuzuka's character))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Cassie leaned against the fountain silently, her blue irises flashing often when something pricked her curiousity and dying just as quickly. Her fingers played with her blue curls as she waited for her interrogation. It was a good thing she was last... she could try and calm herself.

Cassie lifted her gaze when she heard the question directed to her and smiled slightly. Lifting her shoulders in a delicate shrug, she glanced around.
"Mere curiousity. I'm sure you could imagine how many stories you'd hear out on the streets about this place." She murmered, her tone calm and soft.

Chuzuka

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:31 pm

Heading so fast into the district, Angel Blazer had gone unnoticed by the butler. Watching what was happening, she thought that she would need to run again. But didn't move.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:34 pm

Blaze thought he saw a blur of purple and grey, but then dismised it from his mind.

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:35 pm

Unfortunatly, she had stopped in front of Edgar. He stopped the search for his scapel to watch this girl come out no where. Grabbing the back of her neck, he lefted her up off the ground and looked at her. "Who...you..?"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:37 pm

"EEEEE! Angel Blazer! Don't hurt me."

XxSammy_HeartsxX

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:41 pm

BBlinking his one eye, Edgar glared at the girl in his grasp. Angel she said. Shaking her slightly, he asked another question. "Why....you....here?"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:41 pm

Rogi heard a slight noise on the wind, but dismissed it. "So, you were just wandering around. Who are you," he asked softly to the young miss.

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:47 pm

"I'm here looking for Shadow Blazer, my brother, he goes by Blaze." Angel spat out.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Edgar snorted at her response. Letting her go, he pointed in the direction of the butler. "Dog...boy...over...there." With that, Edgar walked of looking for his scapel spear.

Siegfried006

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:55 pm

"Thank you Edgar." Said Angel.

Turning back to the butler she looked at a gray haired man that looked nothing like her brother. So she waited behind a corner of a building and waited.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:57 pm

(*sighs* Sammy, I never introduced my characters name, so your character doent know.)

Siegfried006

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:09 pm

(It would be helpful for you to post a profile about your character)
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games