Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:51 pm
Witium opened up the box and smiled, "Nice." He raised his drink, "To good fortune!" The elf chuckled as he clanged glass with Miles. Although he cross he arms afterward, "Now if either of you or marten get out of control and start endagering people then your as much as an enemy as kraid or sagor are." He tapped his glass, "I know what love can do and also blind hate, which sadly strickened me a few moments ago..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:13 pm
Miles nodded, carefully returning the box to his pocket. "Don't worry man... I won't do anything... stupid," He nodded, grinning stupidly. He finished off his third and placed the glass on the counter, staring dumbly down at it. Waving his left hand he ordered another, by this point a reflex. He reached down to his side, checking that his coin purse was still tied to his belt, trying to remember if he'd spent it all on Nienna.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:22 pm
Yousei did not look at the man as he addressed her. She focused intently on her reflection in the waters before her and continued to slowly filter sand through weak fingers. Every movement that she made seemed to take effort, and her body was quite unwilling to take the initiative. She lay her head on her knees and closed her eyes. What she would give for sleep... Deep sleep.. Once more, she felt herself wanting to drift off, but her senses would not rest. Perhaps it was instinctive for part of her mind to grow apprehensive, since the rest had ceased to function. Knowing that she could not bring herself to rest quite yet, she lifted her head again and noticed yet another figure coming toward her out of the corner of her eye. She could feel her senses returning to her as she slowly realized that it was Marten, due to the outline of wings on his dark silhouette. She pulled her hand from the cold water and crossed her arms on her knees. It was certain that she would receive more condolences, but she was unsure as to whether she could handle such a conversation at the moment, so she refrained from making eye contact. Perhaps, he would see that she did not wish to talk.. She still was unsure as to whether she could...

~~~

Karasu glared at the stranger from a distance, though her voice was as calm as it always was as she answered for her master, ~I'm sorry to say you did just that, my dear sir. My master has just lost her father, and I a dear friend. You may stay if you like, but the girl will not speak.~ Karasu was not one for manners, and did not apologize for their meeting at such an inconvenient time, or for her short temper. At least, not at first...

~I'm sorry... In all honesty, we intruded upon you..~ She was taken aback by her own words. Never before had she apologized to an outsider without first being provoked. It was probably the grief. His death must have affected her more than she realized, she thought. She said nothing more to the stranger and proceeded to lie down against the rough surface of the clifftop.

Karasu hardly moved as Marten inquired of her. She sighed and merely looked at her master idly playing in the waters of the distant shoreline, obviously gesturing for Marten to follow her gaze. If he saw the state that Yousei was in, she would not have to answer.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:42 pm
Marten continued jogging, reaching out with his mind towards the newcomer. "I'm sorry for our abruptness, we just lost a member of our party. Any other time I'd greet you properly, but for now I need to attend to the girl. She took it harder than the rest of us. If you'd like to stay I'll introduce you personally to everyone." Suddenly realizing what he had forgotten, he added "I'm Marten, by the way, traveling adventurer and healer extraordinaire."

That done, he approached Yousei. Something in Karasu's draconic glare told him that any attempt to console her would backfire. Instead, he simply knelt next to her and unfurled his wings, shading her from the sun. He paused, then spoke briefly. "If I had the power to ease your pain I would, but wounds of the spirit heal only with time. When you are ready to talk about it, I'm here." He touched the stranger's mind once again. "If you want to help she will probably be hungry when she recovers.  

Gredar

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:22 pm
Witium put some more gold on the bar counter and got up, "It's been too long sensed I've done some decent practice. I'll be outside the city if ya wanna join me." He got up and slowly left the tavern as he thought to himself about his new future.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:37 pm
Miles jumped to his feet and darted after Witium. He stopped at the door and spun on a heel, returning to the bar and ordering five bottles. He placed the money on the counter -Much more than was necessary- and took off after Witium once more, dumping the bottles into his bag.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:18 pm
Witium got out of the city and nodded to Miles as he joined him. He unsheathed his swords swiftly and exhaled to withdraw his stress. With a focused mind the elf twisted and turned as he swung his swords with elegance toward invisible foes. Each sword cut threw the air in unison as he continued to practice. Although the images of Camthalion's dead body would flash threw his mind all the while and the feeling of betrayal formed in his heart once again.

His muscles tensed and his voice shook with ferocity as he slammed one sword into the sand, "YAH!" It slowly unsheathed itself from the ground as he pulled it away. The stress left him after the strike and he now sat crossed legged in rest. Yet, if anyone were to look at the grass where his sword struck, it would look withered. As if it had decayed in an instant.

Sagor laughed as he saw hundreds of shadowed now pour out of the giant portal. He pointed off to the horizon of the dragon lands, "Go, destroy the dragons land and home." The half giant grinned and punched his open hand in victory as he saw the numerous horrors march off. Although in an instant the portal closed up with a puff of purple smoke. "Aww, oh well, there's enough of these rotting things to stir up the dragons." Now the dragons all over would be more hostile then ever and not take kindly to any stranger. He scratched his chin, "I wonder how long these things will last before their eaten up by the scaly bastards."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:27 pm
I'm Evan Valentine. I'll give her some of my provisions and make myself scarce while you tend to her.

Evan pulled a pouch from inside his cloak and put it on the ground beside Marten and melted back into the shadows. He didn't want to trouble the grief striken elf, and especially not the dragon.  

EvangelionValentine

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:15 pm
Miles started on his five bottles, dropping to a sitting position at a safe distance from Witium. He looked to his bag and contemplated going back for more. "s**t... I think... I need more liquor," Miles thought aloud, finishing off his first bottle and tossing it to Witium. "Look out!" He called, moments after throwing the bottle.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:01 pm
Witium eyes widen as he heard Miles voice and the sound of the liquor within the bottle slosh around. His face contorted in a menacing scowl as he spun around and lashed out against the flying object. He shouted in elven as rage filled his mind again, "Filthy drunkin human!," as he swung to obliterate the bottle. As his blade touched it the glass seemed to burst into sand and the liquor evaporated in an instant.

Witium panted some as he sat back down and managed to have a smirk on his face, "Watch it bud."  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:05 pm
Miles grinned, reaching into his bag and removing a loaf of bread. He took a bite and glanced around, yawning loudly. He ate the bread slowly, realizing he hadn't eaten all day. He held out half the loaf to Witium, swallowing hard on the piece he'd been chewing. He coughed into his free arm, reaching for a bottle and washing it down.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:22 pm
Witium sighed and then let out a soft chuckle as he crawled over to Miles to accept his offering. He bit into the bread and nodded to him with a smile, "Thanks Miles." The elf turned his head around as he chewed, "Now if only i didn't break that other bottle..."

Witium scratched his head in confusion as he looked along the ground, "Where ever that bottle is." He looked back to Miles and questioned, "Do you see that shattered bottle anywhere?" Something sure wasn't right.  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:24 pm
Miles looked up and around, taking another swig. He glanced around the area and shook his head, taking another bite. "No, I don't see anything," He spoke slowly, slurring every few words. He reached into his bag and offered Witium a bottle. "I have more though," He grinned, holding it out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:29 am
Witium shook his head to the bottle of ugh, "I've got my own thanks." He took out a water skin and drank as he ate. With a smile to Miles he laid back in the sand and let out a sigh, "Ahh, quite the vacation huh." The elf let out a low chuckle as he finished the snack, "I wonder when everyone will be back."  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:36 am
Miles shrugged, finishing off the bottle and laying it in the sand beside him. He looked around once more. "Do you think Yousei'd leave me for that Marten jerk?" He asked slowly, staring down at his feet.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games