Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:24 am
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
"we cant its too dangerous there"
"So? It couldnt have been that bad."

"it isn't wat you think,i almost died looking for you"
"Then why did you keep going, you should have known I wouldnt want you to come get me if it meant you died along the way." she said to him quietly.

"no, i came to protect u and thats what i'm going to do"
they go inside xidans gummi ship and head towards space  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:32 am
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

"Then why did you keep going, you should have known I wouldnt want you to come get me if it meant you died along the way." she said to him quietly.

Sazuka sat quietly in the ship staring out of one of the windows thinking to herself of how she planned to get her memories back and try to remember where she's from.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:03 pm
[PC] Chaos

after being knocked back by the twilight behemoth, seraph came right back up again he charged the beast dodging dark thundaras and bewildering roars. he casts areoja (areoga to all alies within range) then saw in the corner of his eye, sora and co. also getting its effect. "am I ever glade to see you." he said "this one is about 20 times stronger than the stronges twilight thorn i have ever faced. probably because it was born in this decrepit light/darkness devoid world." he dodged again, sora could hear him but was still to far away to help. he used double light strike raid, powering both keyblades wiht light and then throwing them at the beast. he then realized that his light techniques were weaker in this world without any light of its own, it was almost as if the world itself was absorbing his thechnique's light to try to restore its own, and that light just being lost along the way.

(Wait Sora only has one keyblade, right now, please don't add weapons to my characters with out asking, It confuses me whee )

Sora rushed up to Seraph, confused why his attacks were ineffective.

"What's going on?" Said Sora in a huff.

Donald rushed down to the bottom of the hill and tried to see if his lighting attack would be effective (and since I don't know the weaknesses of this creature, I'll let you decide if it does)

Goofy flung his shield.

Axel and Roxas ran over to Sora.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:05 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia gave a smile as she strolled freely down the halls. Though she looked carefree, she was really pretty nervous on how Xemnas would react to the help they were requesting. "Xemnas, you here?" she called out.

Riku signaled to Kazen and Kairi to hide, If Xia was making a move, they needed to be out of the way. He wanted to answer Kazen's offere to disguiss them, but there wasn't any time.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:21 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

Sazuka sat quietly in the ship staring out of one of the windows thinking to herself of how she planned to get her memories back and try to remember where she's from.

they reach to destiny islands and they get out of the gummi ship trying to find sora"c'mon follow me"
they reach sora's house and sora's mom opens the door
"oh my god!!!!its xidan,i haven't seen you in a while,how long has it been,5 years,its good to see you again"said sora's mom
"likewise ma'am,if i may ask,have you seen sora here recently"said xidan
"i'm sorry,but i haven't seen him ever since that storm here,i miss him so much can you find him for me"said the mother
"ok,well thank you"they leave to the gummi ship and leave destiny islands  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:33 pm
Kazen nodded, then backed up to the wall. He waved a hand in the air, and an aura of darkness covered the three people. When it cleared, a Gambler, a Dancer and a Samurai Nobody stood in place of the three humans. "There you go," Kazen whispered. "Even the auras are the same. Nobody besides us can tell the difference."

((Kazen=Gambler, Riku=Samurai, Kairi=Dancer. But if you wanna change it, just ask.))  

Overlord of Night- Shadow

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:52 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

they reach to destiny islands and they get out of the gummi ship trying to find sora"c'mon follow me"
"oh my god!!!!its xidan,i haven't seen you in a while,how long has it been,5 years,its good to see you again"said sora's mom
"i'm sorry,but i haven't seen him ever since that storm here,i miss him so much can you find him for me"said the mother

"sazuka,Hold on tight"
xidan pointed his arms out and a portal went out in front of the ship
"where is Sora?"the portal showed where sora is and they went in the portal and they finnaly arrived to where sora is,and landed right in front of sora  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:34 pm
Xia turned to look at them and smiled but then frowned. "It's strange, he doesn't seem to be here so far. But let's keep going. He might be at the Altar of Naught, he always likes to hang out there.." she said as she continued on, remembering the place that Xemnas never seemed to leave.  

The Sphinxyness

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:40 pm
braveheart soldier
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

"sazuka,Hold on tight"
"where is Sora?"the portal showed where sora is and they went in the portal and they finnaly arrived to where sora is,and landed right in front of sora
"What are you doing?" she asked him as she watched what he was doing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:46 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

"sazuka,Hold on tight"

"where here,we came to look for my friend"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:49 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

"sazuka,Hold on tight"

"I know, but what was with the portal?" she asked him curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:53 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
braveheart soldier

"sazuka,Hold on tight"

"we got here quicker"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:57 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
braveheart soldier

"sazuka,Hold on tight"

"we got here quicker"
"True...so where is he?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:02 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

"we got here quicker"
"True...so where is he?"
"look to your left"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:03 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

"we got here quicker"
"True...so where is he?"
"look to your left"
She turned her head and saw a couple of people standing around. "Which one is he?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games