Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:27 pm

“Attempts to kill you?” Zann asked uncertainly, and his frown deepened a little.
“Ah Chidori…I’m taking that Futashi’s teaching you?” Wow, Rasengan AND Chidori, Kit’s really getting a lot stronger. I still feel so weak though…
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:30 pm

Kit smiled and let out a laugh. "No I am not learnig it i was hit with it. That is why i am here." He let out another laugh and held up his right hand. "I have this chidori." A large breeze flowed in and enveloped his hand. "The wind chidori." Kit said and then closed his hand and the breeze and the chakra orb was gone.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:34 pm

"I've seen that in Rock before...correct me if I'm wrong, but you can do it 6 times a day, right?" Zann watched as the wind enveloped his whole hand, knowing that it was a custom jutsu.

((My custom got approved!! XD))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:34 pm

"yea i dont know if it was some sort of misunderstanding but neko tried to kill me at least 4 times and i dont quiet remember the rest." *brile said resting his hand on his scythe*

brileone

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:36 pm

((Sweet whats it do?))

Kit smiled and laughed. "Yeah you did but no only five." He turns to Brile. "Wow i didn't think neko could be that mean she was always nice to me." He leaned back and rested his head on the wall.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:37 pm

Zann's face began to betray more of his shock at hearing this,
"NEKO tried to kill you? Why?" The Neko I knew was a loyal Cloud kunoichi...but again, what happened before I don't know.

((Kit: here...
Fuuton: Naimenteki bure kudaun no Jutsu (Wind release: Inner disruption technique)
Description: This jutsu requires absolute control over one’s chakra, which is only attained by very few. By condensing a miniscule amount of wind at the tip of one’s fingers, the user creates tiny “balls” of wind on the tip of his 4 fingers. He then moves in to the opponent, and a touch is all that’s needed for this jutsu to work. When the user touches the opponent, he forces the tiny amount of wind into his body. How severe the jutsu is depends on where the user touches the opponent. If he forces the wind into the opponent’s spine, then “bubbles” of air will form inside the spinal fluid. This will cause slow, agonizing death if not treated by a medical ninja, and the victim will lose control of his motor neurons, aka lose control of his limbs. If the user touches the enemy at the heart, then death is certain, as the air bubbles that will instantly form will block the blood vessels of the heart and cause a heart attack. If the user touches the opponent’s limbs, then the bubbles that form will cause the victim to feel a severe pain and loss of control over that limb. This jutsu can be used means of torture or assassination.

Because this is a close range attack it is easy for the enemy to avoid it, and careful planning ahead is required for the user to move in to the opponent. It requires so much concentration and accuracy, when the user moves in to the opponent to land a hit he is vulnerable to attacks, and unable to block them as it would disrupt the jutsu. Also, because of the amount of chakra control needed the mental strain is so great that it can only be used once in battle and only as a last resort, as after this the user will be subjected to headaches and fatigue that will prevent him from further battle.))

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:41 pm

((O.O))

Kit looked weird. "Ummm okay neko did a no no." He let out a little chuckle and smiled.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:42 pm

"up until this day i dont know why and because she was so strong and i was so weak i stood no chance against her so most times ricardo sensei (ricardoj) had to save me" *brile said looking at zann's hand*

brileone

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:47 pm

(( mrgreen ninja ))

Zann scratched the steel plates on his gloves, unaware of it since he was lost in his thoughts.
"Wow, no Cloud ninja has ever tried to kill me before...though I WAS almost killed once in Rock." Zann said as he thought back to the time he fought the Tsukikage with Futashi.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:49 pm

Kit smied and laughed. "Man i was attacked by Jedi a few times and Then just the random people trying to kill the Kage. It got old so i left." He sighd and sat up taking a drink of water.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

brileone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:54 pm

"this doesn't surprise me because he has a bounty on his head" *brile said as he drank some more*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:57 pm

"So true." Was all kit said nodding his head he laughed.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:59 pm

“So, any of you up for a spar?” Zann asked both of them, he hadn’t had a proper fight in ages, but he knew that Susumu specifically told Kit to rest.
“I mean it’s just a spar, not too bloody…” He said, scratching his head.

((I’m thinking of creating a wind version of Kirin…I’m studying how tornadoes are formed on the internet lol. Any ideas?))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:02 pm

"Hmm sounds fun." Kit stood up and grabbed his makshift cane limping to the door he smiled. "Let's go then boys."

((Hmm what is the kirin???))

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

brileone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:04 pm

"ok" *brile said strapping his scythe to his back*
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games